Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (25966 Views)

Alfa Seeks Divorce From 4th Wife Over Alleged Constant Beating Of New Wife / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Leilah(f): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2009
It must have been drilled into her that she marry him for his 'iman' faith perhaps, sure she must have enough money to live without a man.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by gadogado(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2009
this is funny coz i know the mans first child.his name is idris and i went to secondary school with him in kaduna.he is my age meaning he is around 24 yrs old,so his first son is 4 yrs older than his fathers 20 yr old new bride.the wife should be for his son not him the governor.
i mean if the marriage is political, didnt you see how dangote did and sani bello did it? dangote's daughter married col. sani bello's (former kano governor) son.

The thing is most marriages in the north are purely economic and not necessarily love and understanding based.so a woman will marry a man if he can provide for her.but it makes the yar'aduas look backward,money hungry and desperate to have their 20 yr old marry a 53 yr old man.its 2008 and this is an outdated practise that is common in economically impoverished societies. this speaks alot about the family values of the yar'adua's.
what happens when she's 40 and he's 73.obviously he may die around that time and she'll be widowed with kids and where will she get a husband then??what can they possibly have in common that he wants to marry her? he cannot confide in her coz shes a child that doesnt know much, so all she is is a sex object for oga governor.thats sad!!i feel bad for her coz now she wont know what a real marriage feels like. tsk tsk tsk
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Taken(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2009
Wetin dey sele for nija, there should be some kind of laws that prohibited these silly men with more than one wives to be a governor or be in any top public positions.

When will this country ever learn and grow up?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi2(f): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2009
gadogado:

this is funny coz i know the mans first child.his name is idris and i went to secondary school with him in kaduna.he is my age meaning he is around 24 yrs old,so his first son is 4 yrs older than his fathers 20 yr old new bride.the wife should be for his son not him the governor.
i mean if the marriage is political, didnt you see how dangote did and sani bello did it? dangote's daughter married col. sani bello's (former kano governor) son.

The thing is most marriages in the north are purely economic and not necessarily love and understanding based.so a woman will marry a man if he can provide for her[b].but it makes the yar'aduas look backward,money hungry and desperate to have their 20 yr old marry a 53 yr old man.its 2008 and this is an outdated practise that is common in economically impoverished societies. this speaks alot about the family values of the yar'adua's[/b].
what happens when she's 40 and he's 73.obviously he may die around that time and she'll be widowed with kids and where will she get a husband then??what can they possibly have in common that he wants to marry her? he cannot confide in her coz shes a child that doesnt know much, so all she is is a sex object for oga governor.thats sad!!i feel bad for her coz now she wont know what a real marriage feels like. tsk tsk tsk

Thank you
Go and tell them that Osisi said while her father Yaradua is getting his kidneys checked,they should check his head too.
I bet you the girl will be doing Idris on the side.
She's already a mumu so it's not as though she'll be doing anything out of character.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2009
Hmmmmm. . . Na wa.
Such bitterness. . .such hatred. . . undecided
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by ehie007(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
Am sorry to say, but our able president is a stupid man, for allowing his 21 year old daugher to marry an old man.

this is an insult to all the young hausa muslim men in nigeria, which kind religion will aloow such thing to happen, making a ridicule of nigeria, evven the gal is so stupid, what is she looking for in an old man dat cant offer her nofin, no groove, i tire for this muslim way of life,

21 year old wey never see life finish, are there not young hausa muslim men in abuja or katsina,

i dey vex, its an embarassing situation for nigeria,

or the man use Jazz, undecided shocked
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by congoshine(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2009
I think gadogado has summaised it well. She shuld be married to Idris,his son not Gov potbelly. cry
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by edimalo(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2009
what we need to understand is that they prefer fatherly figures as their husband.
i've seen worse cases than that.

let's wait and c who the gov takes around as the first lady sori as the first babe of the state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family / 10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.