Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,899 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters (3741 Views)

Davido Gets Chelsea Jerseys For His Daughters, Cuddles Hailey / Dj Cuppy Parties With Yakubu Aiyegbeni / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Reading FC star, Yakubu Aiyegbeni pictured
above with his two daughters having father-
daughter time

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by bolliejay(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
The YAK!!!
9ja Best striker till date!

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Yustash001(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
bolliejay:
The YAK!!!
best striker my foot....someone who ruined our golden chance of qualifying for 2nd round in WC 2010
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by bolliejay(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yustash001:
best striker my foot....someone who ruined our golden chance of qualifying for 2nd round in WC 2010

ur own opinion.....but as far as am concern, he is the best!
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by thorpido(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
bolliejay:
The YAK!!!
What generation were you born in?Did you ever hear of Rashidi Yekini?

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by ammyluv2002(f): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lovely family
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by goldenvicky(f): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yustash001:
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by goldenvicky(f): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yustash001:
my dear no be small tin,I will neva forget dat day.Only him nd d keeper for post nd d guy jst play d ball lyk say him wear bra for eyes

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Super kul.
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Worst striker nigeria ever had. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
goldenvicky:
my dear no be small tin,I will neva forget dat day.Only him nd d keeper for post nd d guy jst play d ball lyk say him wear bra for eyes
Not even himself and the keeper, it was him and the empty post. That's why football pundits rated it the greatest football miss of all time.
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by goldenvicky(f): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
lucrownt:
Not even himself and the keeper, it was him and the empty post. That's why football pundits rated it the greatest football miss of all time.
yes,dats true.I rem it was jst him nd empty post,wu was callin him d best striker in Nigeria,its either d person is him relative or he doesn't watch football
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cool
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by bolliejay(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Everybody is entittled to his/her opinion. as for me ooo Yak is the best active nigeria player. He scored 21goals in 57games for nigeria (even the great Yekini scored 37goals in 58games) and the only african after Drogba to have scored more than 100goals in English tough league. How many goals does the likes of Martins, Aghahowa, Kanu, Ideye, Osaze etc scored in England??
One bad game does not make a player bad...........so many great players miss sitters.

and for the greatest top Craziest Open goals missed in the history of football ---------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcNzA-rLWoU

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Sarimah(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
his kids are cute
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Tval(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
bolliejay:
Everybody is entittled to his/her opinion. as for me ooo Yak is the best active nigeria player. He scored 21goals in 57games for nigeria (even the great Yekini scored 37goals in 58games) and the only african after Drogba to have scored more than 100goals in English tough league. How many goals does the likes of Martins, Aghahowa, Kanu, Ideye, Osaze etc scored in England??
One bad game does not make a player bad...........so many great players miss sitters.

and for the greatest top Craziest Open goals missed in the history of football ---------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcNzA-rLWoU

Of all those guys that missed open goals, tell me the one that smiled after the miss grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Mayor21(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Im wife play away match
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by JEITO: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yustash001:
if na by that one, then plenty players for don die for missing golden opportunities na
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by JEITO: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
One of the all time best in the national team. He's also the most prolific Nigerian striker to play in Europe. I hope he gets to move to the epl next season and tie-up his illustrious career in the english top flight
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Yustash001(m): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2015
bolliejay:

ur own opinion.....but as far as am concern, he is the best!
best ko,best ni...well,..everybody is entile to their opinion..
Re: Cute Photos Of Footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Daughters by Yustash001(m): 5:45am On Feb 06, 2015
JEITO:
if na by that one, then plenty players for don die for missing golden opportunities na
this one is totally different...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Flavour Attends His Babymama, Sandra Okagbue's Sister's Birthday Party / Full Biography Of Nnamdi Ezigbo The Ceo Of Tecno Phones ( MUST READ ) / Meet Actress Destiny Etiko Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.