Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? (801 Views)

Happy New Month. This Is Febuhari / AIT Fake Documentation About Febuhari / Will It Be Febuhari Next Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by zikclassiq(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have been trying to dig out the first place where this word originated from and which month did its propagation start? Suddenly optimists of Mohammadu Buhari becoming the next president have gotten a perfect match for his campaign. This by-word is now used on social media like Facebook and Twitter and you might have used it as a Buhari Die-Hard fan. Check out "FeBruary" Vs "Buhari"; and since 14th is the date of elections the person (or is it persons or A*C) repackaged or refurbished February 14th as Febuhari 14. Besides, February 14 is valentine's Day(Lovers' day, Buhari's Day? My thinking o!). The thing is, who ever it is that thought this out really "Think am well" and "Goodluck" to him or her. So, who is the founder of Febuhari 14?
Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
u go find tire
Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by Varagous(f): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
his fans/supporters...
Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by zikclassiq(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
edozie04:
u go find tire
if I tire I go leave am na! Den no send me work grin
Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by floma07(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Guy na we....! we did that when we were campaigning for the People's General in my dream..... Oh my gosh!!! I'm gonna miss my girlfriend's gift (to me).
Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
zikclassiq:
if I tire I go leave am na! Den no send me work grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by sleemoon(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heyya... M sorry to bother you dis long! M d one..... Don't tell anyone else please.... Been seeing a van outside my house for 3days now....
FEBUHARI naani
Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by zikclassiq(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Varagous:
his fans/supporters...
so you say. But can anyone lay claim to be the sole originator of it? that's my question @varagous
Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by zikclassiq(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
to tell you what this acronym has become. Even nairaland posters have interchanged February with Febuhari as seen in the pic below. Could this date have an impact on the election. Did INEC envisage this?

Re: Who Coined The Acronym "Febuhari 14"? by zikclassiq(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2015
sleemoon:
Heyya... M sorry to bother you dis long! M d one..... Don't tell anyone else please.... Been seeing a van outside my house for 3days now....
FEBUHARI naani
characteristics of an APC fan is what you've just exhibited

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Wishes To Nairalanders Born Today The 16th February. / Bride And Groom Break 2 Guinness World Records In 1 Day / Nigeria Sars Must Stop Intimidating Innocent Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.