Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure (4186 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good day nairalanders, Please if you are studying in Belgium or know anything about Belgium student visa or life in Belgium generally like racism, jobs after graduation, the possibility of getting a PR, cost and standard of living etc. please come in share, to help out Nigerian students that wants quality education. Justwise i hail you.
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by tdayof(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rickywowoz:
Good day nairalanders, Please if you are studying in Belgium or know anything about Belgium student visa or life in Belgium generally like racism, jobs after graduation, the possibility of getting a PR, cost and standard of living etc. please come in share, to help out Nigerian students that wants quality education. Justwise i hail you.
https://www.nairaland.com/680003/living-belgium-nigerian-student
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by tdayof(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by tdayof(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by tdayof(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by tdayof(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Source : https://www.google.com.ng//search?q=site%3Anairaland.com+studying+in+belgium
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
tdayof:
Source : https://www.google.com.ng//search?q=site%3Anairaland.com+studying+in+belgium
These are just one page threads about Belgium, this thread is for Nigerian students that have processed or are still processing their visa, to share ideas and help out each other.. Thanks
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please guys, are there no Nigerian students planning to study in Belgium?
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by tdayof(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rickywowoz:
These are just one page threads about Belgium, this thread is for Nigerian students that have processed or are still processing their visa, to share ideas and help out each other.. Thanks

The links are still useful
Rickywowoz:
Good day nairalanders, Please if you are studying in Belgium or know anything about Belgium student visa or life in Belgium generally like racism, jobs after graduation, the possibility of getting a PR, cost and standard of living etc. please come in share to help out Nigerian students that wants quality education. Justwise i hail you.

1 Like

Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by ELGREF(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
I don't know more abt their school, but I can get you visa to leave In belgium,

1 Like

Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
@ tdayof sure they are and thanks for your contribution so far
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
ELGREF:
I don't know more abt their school, but I can get you visa to leave In belgium,
Wow it's good you know about the visa process but it's best to share it here so that people will learn and do the application themselves.. Thanks still.
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Common guys
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 6:57am On Feb 07, 2015
please guys come in and share your experience
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Belgium hustle nor easy
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 7:44am On Feb 09, 2015
troubled:
Belgium hustle nor easy
How? please tell us more about the Belgium hustle
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Dafa(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
I have noticed a lot of people don't talk about Belgium, and I think it's because it take so many days to get back your passport after submission and language barrier. I think they have very strict visa system policy.
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by tdayof(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dafa:
I have noticed a lot of people don't talk about Belgium, and I think it's because it takes so many days to get back your passport after submission and language barrier. I think they have very strict visa system policy.
I have a cousin schooling in Belgium......she almost gave up because of that.
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dafa:
I have noticed a lot of people don't talk about Belgium, and I think it's because it take so many days to get back your passport after submission and language barrier. I think they have very strict visa system policy.
It seems their visa process is stressful, but it's financially less demanding than Germany where you will be asked to open a block account
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 12:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Please are there no nairalanders studying in Belgium already?
Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Rickywowoz: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Geez.... where are the schengen students @ please come in let's learn from you guys

1 Like

Re: Belgium Student Visa Enquiries And Procedure by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please let keep this thread alive. I will like to inform fellow nairalanders that admissions into various universities in Belgium has started. Hurry and secure your place. Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

10 Secret Countries You've Probably Not Heard About (pix) / How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? / Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.