Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Dog, Its Bone And Some Critisism Of Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog, Its Bone And Some Critisism Of Jonathan (1299 Views)

A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders / Critisism Of The CBN Governor: My Opinion / Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dog, Its Bone And Some Critisism Of Jonathan by esere826: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
How the greedy dog lost its bone

Ever heard the story of the greedy dog and the bone
It goes something like this.

The dog grabbed a bone and was on his jolly way home accross a bridge
he looked at the water below and saw his reflection
thinking it was another dog with a bone, it began to growl hoping that the other dog will let go of its bone
and would have 2 bones
well as it growled, its reflection growled too.
It soon got upset. dropped its bone int the river and dived after its reflection hoping to get the othe bone

Re: The Dog, Its Bone And Some Critisism Of Jonathan by esere826: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why critisize Jonathan's rail networks stupidly?

I have once commented about folks that castigate politicians who complete their predecessors projects
as it not being their projects
i think it is extremely stupid and one of the reasons why we have abandoned projects littering the whole place
after all, why complete that road if the credit is given to the governor who simply graded the red earth and ate the rest money
is given the credit

I have now noticed another dangerous dimension
Folks criticize the good works that a few politicians have mustered the courage to do
so, a governor tars roads that never existed during the regime of previous administrations
and these critics cry out "is that not supposed to be a normal thing?"

a president gets our rail lines kicking to life
from the doldrums were they once existed in
and these critics cry out "Nonsense, why doesn't he provide trams and high speed trains"

in our more private life
someone asks for help in paying school fees, and a good samaritan pays half the fees
these critics bark out "Why take a man close to the stream and then stop him from drinking the water"
Re: The Dog, Its Bone And Some Critisism Of Jonathan by esere826: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is not an endorsement of GEJ, but a rebuke to the silly

I look and laugh

these critics are like the greedy dog thirsting after the bones of the none-existent dog
They might end up in a worse state than they presently have if they take the leap of stupidity

Now, don't get me wrong
I'm not in anyway endorsing Jonathan
what I'm simply saying is that when you are down
and others who had the power to help passed you by without offering any help
at least first thank the man who helped you onto his donkey before raining insults on him for not offering you his horse instead

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Vs Buhari:Who Dressed Better As A Woman(Pic) / I Take Responsibility For My Actions As A Dictator- Buhari / PDP Will Rule Nigeria For Next 60 Years – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.