Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls (676 Views)

Bloggers! Are You Looking For Traffic... Then You Will Need This Ebook / Murder Your Chance Of Success Online With This Ebook / Murder Your Chance Of Success Online With This Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls by silvoice(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
An ebook PDF File sent to my mail as an attachment, is up to 25Mb. It failed to download on my laptop. I only view it on d web but can't download, to be viewed offline. Pls
How do i download this ebook or copy it, if possible. help pls
Re: How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls by tr3y(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Well if its an attachment and you can view it on your browser then you can download it, there is always download button on the upper right of adobe reader plugin.

Just check the upper right side of your browser window, download button is there.
Re: How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls by ncpat(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
If you can view it on your browser then just press Ctrl S button and choose a location to save the file.
Re: How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls by silvoice(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2015
tr3y:
Well if its an attachment and you can view it on your browser then you can download it, there is always download button on the upper right of adobe reader plugin.

Just check the upper right side of your browser window, download button is there.
thanks, i'v tried several times, it showed "an error occured in the download"
Re: How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls by tr3y(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2015
silvoice:

Try CTRL + S.

What are the steps you took before it shows error in download. If you are actually viewing it in your browser, I don't see why downloading it should be a problem because your browser has actually downloaded the file, it just hasn't saved it to Local disk.

I'm guessing it might be because of the large file size, try to scroll through the pdf to the end, if all the pages are showing then you should be able to save it by hitting control + S.
Re: How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls by bedfordng(m): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2015
silvoice:
are you making use of a download manager.moreover, what kind of error are you getting each time you tried downloading it
Re: How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls by silvoice(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
tr3y:

I'm guessing it might be because of the large file size, try to scroll through the pdf to the end, if all the pages are showing then you should be able to save it by hitting control + S
this might be d case, i wil try in a cybercafe when i hav chance. It seems my server is slow
Re: How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls by silvoice(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2015
bedfordng:
are you making use of a download manager.moreover, what kind of error are you getting each time you tried downloading it
when i try it again, u wil hear frm me. Thanks 4 ur concern

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Website And Components Spc 4..spc 3 / I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms / Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.