Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. (27300 Views)

New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu / Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
dgitrader:

what are the reasons why you chose whole blocks over the hollow types?

nice work, kudos to you

In places like Enugu, I like using solid blocks for the soakaway because of the soil type. I will put another light structure on this soakaway later.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by Ezemistic: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2015
spyder880:

I am planning to build in Abuja next month, 6 flats of 3 bedrooms luxury finishing.

That will be nice, pls we need to see. kindly inbox me
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:26am On Mar 27, 2015
You remember I told you that I am working to install concrete balustrades here......

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Then the wood work, stepped to add designs to it, we have some other good designs that will be shown later......

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Mar 27, 2015
This is how it will look from the outside.......

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2015
We also worked on the fence and soakaway sections,

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by danny34(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2015
Spyder sir, i ve been following you on the property section for some time now, though am a ghost reader.

My name is Daniel and I am a painter, have been one for about 6years now and i live in abakpa nike, close to liberty bus-stop. Pls give me a painting job to do. Your boy needs to survive pls.

You wont regret it, our touch, quality and price is second to none. i would love an opportunity to discuss business with you sir. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by Empiree: 2:26am On May 09, 2015
danny34:
Spyder sir, i ve been following you on the property section for some time now, though am a ghost reader.

My name is Daniel and I am a painter, have been one for about 6years now and i live in abakpa nike, close to liberty bus-stop. Pls give me a painting job to do. Your boy needs to survive pls.

You wont regret it, our touch, quality and price is second to none. i would love an opportunity to discuss business with you sir. Thanks!
Seconded. Abeg Oga Spyder, help am.

1 Like

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by Nobody: 7:58am On May 09, 2015
spyder880:
You remember I told you that I am working to install concrete balustrades here......

Bros spyder pls how much did you get those concrete balustrades for?just for price guide,I like them and I think I'll use them in one of my house.

Thanks
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2015
euromilion:

Bros spyder pls how much did you get those concrete balustrades for?just for price guide,I like them and I think I'll use them in one of my house.

Thanks

N450 each. Very well made, smooth product.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by danny34(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2015
Empiree:
Seconded. Abeg Oga Spyder, help am.

thanks, Empiree for your concern, i appreciate, but i wish to state here that i ve spoken with Oga Spyder and he has taken my contact should anyone come along.....once again Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 10, 2015
spyder880:

N450 each. Very well made, smooth product.

Thanks for sharing.You re a gentleman.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
We are still working inside the this house. ....

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tiles, balustrades, toilet accessories. ........

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by nduline: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oga Spyder, thanks for the wonderful job you are doing. Keep up the good job.
What should be the estimated cost of building a storey building with 4 flats of 3 bedroom. moderate standard finishing, excluding the the land cost and other land and community settlement. Site location is Warri.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
nduline:
Oga Spyder, thanks for the wonderful job you are doing. Keep up the good job.
What should be the estimated cost of building a storey building with 4 flats of 3 bedroom. moderate standard finishing, excluding the the land cost and other land and community settlement. Site location is Warri.

It really depends on how large the 3 bedrooms floor space is.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by nduline: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
spyder880:

spyder880:

The rooms should be the standard bedroom size of 12 by 12ft and the masters alittle roomy. Thanks for your response.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2015
My men are still working in this house.

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2015
I know that security is a big concern in Nigeria, and so people try as much as they can to seal everywhere, but should we build "prison" look alike just to feel safe?

The woman who wants to stay in this unit says she is preventing her kidz from jumping out from the top but........ I dey fear this arrangement o cheesy

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Inside some of the painted rooms........

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by yak(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spyder doing wonders wit building industry since 1900
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by bugmenot: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
spyder880:
Inside some of the painted rooms........

Lovely.

What's the chemical used for cleaning tiles? I see the tiles in the picture need to be cleaned soon. Also, should that cleaning have been done before painting?

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
bugmenot:

Lovely.

What's the chemical used for cleaning tiles? I see the tiles in the picture need to be cleaned soon. Also, should that cleaning have been done before painting?

The cleaning is supposed to happen after the painting, just before moving in. I have forgotten the names of the chemical, will check my pictures and records later.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
yak:
Spyder doing wonders wit building industry since 1900

Thank you Sir, what could I have done without the encouragement of good men like you.
Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
We are accelerating the works here, the staircase hand rails.........

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
A few toilets and bathrooms. .......

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Some bedrooms are almost ready. .......

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
White wood doors, goog quality doors but will be painted grey.

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
And the kitchen tiles. ........ please note that we are going cheap on this house, none of the kitchen, toilet or bathroom tiles are above N1200. This is a rental property with rental income of about N250,000 /year.

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2015
For your eyes only cheesy........

1 Like

Re: Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Even as I am still building this house, tenants have besieged this house asking to pay rent. I think only one flat is left for rent here in this house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My New Borehole Pumps Out Dirty Water First, Before Clean Water. Help! / Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale / 5 Dead, 26 Rescued In Ochanja, Onitsha Market Building Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.