Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / . (4551 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

. by DarkkRebel: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thablaqbonez
Ibime
Coogar
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Teddybiyasi
Lagunna
Warriblood
Streetwize
Obainojazz
007Bruce
Ojoawo
Thunderstorm
Theprekky
Glazierz
Illness
Elvisonjack2
Sosiqdude
Deepthoughts
Gottoboy
Jigsawkillah
Paulthor
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
Gladyys
Devilmaycry
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Dj5naira
Krizzkutz
Giyazz
Kingdimes
Richommie
Rapacme
Jonlamar
Bars
Aeio
Aminda
Redjohn2
Sarmiie
Macsika
Olusharp
Goshikid
Smokinggunz
E.t.c, etc . . .
Re: . by Sokrates(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Who deactivate him acct? And the idea of removing mik isnt unanimous
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sokrates:
Who deactivate him acct? And the idea of removing mik isnt unanimous

I am sorry for tagging you ... You were in support of his actions.. the locking of the thread and everything so stay off this thread..Don't even reply this
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lmfao
If I were mikuz I'd go ban happy on you and your peers
You break rules finish you are now acting like a victim
Your account Is the only account in the entire NL rap battle section that insults the most!
Now you are here asking to have mikuz replaced smh
Have you ever asked whether before you came,anybody Ever had problems with mikuz?
You noobs and your sense of entitlement
You are as pathetic as the the word pathetic goes ...
If I were mikuz I won't ban your accounts,I would ban your ip address and frustrate your already frustrated life
You'll insults others online and start acting like a saint.. If anyone should be made admin it would be old heads 'cause obviously you noobs are irresponsible ...
You better change from your stuck up attitude before its too late

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
CHIO!! So Niaraland has a RAP SECTION?? Ah av died ooo where e dey abeg?? I be JJC ghon!!

1 Like

Re: . by Tifanee(f): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Joshuabase:
Lmfao
Your account Is the only account in the entire NL rap battle section that insults the most!
Have you ever asked whether before you came,anybody Ever had problems with mikuz?
If I were mikuz I won't ban your accounts,I would ban your ip address and frustrate your already frustrated life
You'll insults others online and start acting like a saint.. If anyone should be made admin it would be old heads 'cause obviously you noobs are irresponsible ...

Please are you a lil Wayne fan
Have been looking for one song like that
Birdman ft lil Wayne
The chorus is very catchy
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Joshuabase:
Lmfao

Behave yourself dude ...
This is for those in support, if you are not then stop derailing .
We know you support Mikuz, it's okay
just, stop following me about or commenting on my thread..
Be mature .. You are not s regular NL member, you don't know how things have been since last year November starting my unjust removal in the tourney despite Ibime's protest
I have told you to stop acting like you know when you don't

Don't reply this..

Good day ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tifanee:

Please are you a lil Wayne fan
Have been looking for one song like that
Birdman ft lil Wayne
The chorus is very catchy
If you're tryna sub me with "birdman ft lil wayne - why you mad"
Then you've got another thing coming lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by mikuz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Joshuabase:
Lmfao

Leave him alone. Hes is venting out his frustration. I'm just cool. A rainmaker can never be afraid of lightning. cool
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
mikuz:

Leave him alone. Hes is venting out his frustration. I'm just cool. A rainmaker can never be afraid of lightning. cool

Please stop commenting on the thread..

A cool headed and democratic ruler would keep calm.. but you can't even contain your pride and arrogance that you have decided to derail the thread..

Please this is a court of law ....

We don't like you and we want you removed.. Please stay quiet and lets see.. and there's no need quoting one of your hench men.. we all know you and joshua are bed of the same feathers.. He even encouraged you with the banning ...

thanks

Don't derail the thread....

1 Like

Re: . by Testerfuze(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mikuz cnt do this alone seriously he needs help
Re: . by goshikid: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
if the mob has unbanned all the offender then why this? this is nonsence..

2 Likes

Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Testerfuze:
Mikuz cnt do this alone seriously he needs help

We need change brother ....

He needs to be removed ..

we have better candidates

Guykhena is the most promising ...
and Ksslib is next in line ....
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
goshikid:
if the mob has unbanned all the offender then why this? this is nonsence..

you weren't tagged dude..
I'm talking of people that can reason ... not mikuzz followers
Re: . by mikuz(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Please stop commenting on the thread..

A cool headed and democratic ruler would keep calm.. but you can't even contain your pride and arrogance that you have decided to derail the thread..

Please this is a court of law ....

We don't like you and we want you removal.. Please stay quiet and lets see.. and there's no need quoting one of your hench men.. we all know you and joshua are bed of the same feathers.. He even encouraged you with the banning ...

thanks

Don't derail the thread....

How is this derailing? Its funny how you of all people is now making a post to sway the superiors to believe you a making a valid point when you are actually not. You who can't make up to 5 posts in this section without insults and swear words has now turned to a saint? You started this flame, now that you're feeling the heat you are acting a victim? If you hadn't called Cherryice's son a ba^stard - we couldn't have had all these in the first place. cool

5 Likes

Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
why do you tag me..are you mhad..you are the one that needs to change attitude not kim..mikuz I advice that dark should be a nigga on your closest watch..he's far past warning..any mistake from him should be a ban..in warriblood's voice "you put 666 for your name,you think say we go fear you"..the fall of a proud nigga..after the loss to teddy,things fell apart
Re: . by goshikid: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

you weren't tagged dude..
I'm talking of people that can reason ... not mikuzz followers
mikuz hater....keep the work on ...busybody...this site is just created for leisure period not for guys like you who takes it as a day job... i no blame you sha..you get time..

1 Like

Re: . by Bars(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
mikuz:

Milk cose..wetin dea do u ? y u ban my nigga Lhood
Re: . by Bars(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
goshikid:
mikuz hater....keep the work on ...busybody...this site is just created for leisure period not for guys like you who takes it as a day job... i no blame you sha..you get time..

Wat was dis pegant sayin ?
Re: . by Bars(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
why do you tag me..are you mhad..you are the one that needs to change attitude not kim..mikuz I advice that dark should be a nigga on your closest watch..he's far past warning..any mistake from him should be a ban..in warriblood's voice "you put 666 for your name,you think say we go fear you"..the fall of a proud nigga..after the loss to teddy,things fell apart

Tout kip shut.. grin
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

We need change brother ....

He needs to be removed ..

we have better candidates

Guykhena is the most promising ...
and Ksslib is next in line ....
sharrap,he only needs a vice,if u need change,go to the polling booth on Valentine's day

what makes ksslib worthy?,a nigga that's calm nd rarely online?..ooh,I dig now, he's your dikksucker (I'm no hater to ksslib,I'm his biggest fan but he's not worthy of being mod)
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bars:

Tout kip shut.. grin
hope say na joke o..cos your p man don dey beg make I no drop bars
Re: . by Tifanee(f): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Joshuabase:

If you're tryna sub me with "birdman ft lil wayne - why you mad"
Then you've got another thing coming lady

What?? Sub you
How? Why would I do something like that
Gosh...just forget it..

1 Like

Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
sharrap,he only needs a vice,if u need change,go to the polling booth on Valentine's day

what makes ksslib worthy?,a nigga that's calm nd rarely online?..ooh,I dig now, he's your dikksucker (I'm no hater to ksslib,I'm his biggest fan but he's not worthy of being mod)

I have told you never to tag me in your life

I am no the reason you are miserable
I don't even know you exist, so stop carrying my matter on your dead..

Bye
Re: . by Bars(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
hope say na joke o..cos your p man don dey beg make I no drop bars

Lol.. Impesticant nomonion grin
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tifanee:

What?? Sub you
How? Why would I do something like that
Gosh...just forget it..

Excuse me miss...
This thread is deliberately for something...
I don't know why you are purposely derailing it ..
pls stop commenting on it

thanks
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
I never knew dem dey derail illegal thread o..darkrebel,mikuz likes you..he's indirectly telling you to focus on your studies since nl is your worst distraction

2 Likes

Re: . by JigsawKillah(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
We?
who are 'we'

1 Like

Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bars:

Lol.. Impesticant nomonion grin

stop derailing abeg
Re: . by Tifanee(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Abeg who is lil Wayne fan here

I need help piko
Re: . by Bars(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:
Please Your Attention is needed here
Mr Seun .....

Majority of the Nairaland Rap section community asks for the Removal of a certain Admin in this section.
The Admin goes by the name Mikuz

Its a general consensus and majority of us here don’t like his administration from day one.
He takes things to heart and is too personal in his dealings with members, The metaphor most suitable for him is Adolph Hitler cos that’s what exactly he is .
He dishes out bans without even giving it a second thought and as a good business man, you know giving out bans wouldn’t generate the desired traffic you seek .That’s bad business for you but Mikuz doesn’t know that, that’s why he keeps doing that at the slightest provocation .
Just Today alone, Mikuz has banned more than 4 of our members unjustly .
I was also among those banned unjustly. It really pained one of our members who got banned to the extent that he deactivated his account . I feel sorry for that member because he was wrongly banned and now he’s left this community because of Mikuz.
Mikuz doesn’t exhibit leaderhip qualities as he is always seen cursing and fighting with lay members of our rap section.
Just Yesterday, he locked our chat room thread for more than 20 hours and despite pleas from members, he stubbornly refused to unlock the thread until the intervention of mukina .
A democratic ruler would have listen to the plea of the masses, but that single act alone shows Mikuz is no fit to be our Administrator . Because he’s not an Administrator but a Brutal Dictator and a power drunk Totalitarian
Most people are now staying in that section in fear like prisoners.
And mind you,his excuse for locking a chat room that he didn’t even create was because the chatting in the chat room was too much . That alone defies everything logical cos the chat room was created in the first place for CHATTING.
The chat room is completely fun. Though tantrums are thrown and sometimes heated arguments and we see all form of abuses, but that's even the reason that the rap section is even worth clicking on asides the Main thread called Flow for Rank ..
Most of us have been asking for his removal since last year November especially the newbies but none has had the courage to speak up knowing fully well that they could cop a 2 or 3 weeks ban.
What pained me most was last year November, he insulted me and my parents on the chat room and when i replied and insulted him—he gave me a two weeks ban. Ever since that day, i knew he wasn’t fit to lead.

Please Seun, we are tired of this tyranny..... Especially me....I am completely tired of this oppression and harassment.
He has banned me unjustly 4 times today, but i had to create another account just to pass this message across .. I even sent him a message on facebook( you can call it a peace offering) but he totally ignored it and was still beefing as hatred is deeply rooted in him.

Please save our Rap Section from this menacing and power drunk Mao Zedong before he kills the fun here.
Please don’t ignore this
We anticipate your response

Thanks .........

U'v spoken bro..!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

--------->) Baudex Vs H.j (<--------- / Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. / * * NL Official King Tournament 2014 - Sign Up Thread * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.