Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! (47852 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos / Check Out The Way Most Girls Answer Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
dubylhover:
all dx una thought sef...it cud b dat d guy is thinking about his football team,like me wondering why my coach keeps benching herrera angry.in other words,it cud b dat d guy is just thinkin of sth else
Guy, we must be brothers. This is exactly what I'm thinking. Why does he keep benching Ander when it's obvious our attack is sharper when he's playing? Probably has something to do with the match-fixing stuff.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
LOVED.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
youmour:

Close ur eyes and picture u getting it
Oh.Now I understand
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This thread don turn to dating and meet-up zone grin

I tire woo, thought I was the only one that noticed, even them no come answer the question wey OP ask, undecided I go ruff oh
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:

Oh.Now I understand

Do u want to get it for real though kiss
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
bellychiz:

I tire woo, thought I was the only one that noticed, even them no come answer the question wey OP ask, undecided I go ruff oh
hehehe
No mind them. You could answer the question anyway wink
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Kedam(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
jomile:
tank u
u are welcome.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by sacostyles(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
What?! grin
Friendship with a babe and nothing? No cuddling no spooning no nothing
Are you speaking Japanese or is this joking stuff??
auntymi:
dunno wat u mean by touch, bt if its s..ex u're talkin abt, den i dnt tink am in fr such relatnship, friendship is nt alwyz abt s..ex
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by mimikio(f): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
None of d above should come in, cos d visit could have been on a platonic level, except her mind was already dirty. Don't 4get u say visit a guy........ Not her boyfriend, nor lover nor fiance ect.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
youmour:

Do u want to get it for real though kiss
Nahh.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:

Nahh.

Cud u let me know wen u want it tho?
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by MGoh: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
No. 4
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by smsshola(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
Loved grin

OK love wantintin..any nice dp.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by issylarry(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
yes siR
Going to keep praying for sum1 like that o.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by yollychika(f): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hot sad
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
lol, I'll be on the bed all night, making beats...... so, no time to check time. buh i wonder why nigerians think that whenever a girl visits a guy, one must touch the other. Nawao. odikwa somehow
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by yollychika(f): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
H.O.R.N.Y sad
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
youmour:

Cud u let me know wen u want it tho?
I would not
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Drmaverick: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend’s Dad Hates You

Congratulations! You’ve found yourself a girlfriend and you’ve never been happier to spend your time with someone so wonderful. Everything is going well, except for one tiny little problem: her dad may or may not want to punch you in the face.
At least, that’s the impression he’s given you. No matter how much you try to stay out of his way or prove you are worthy of his daughter, he just doesn’t seem to be warming to you. Before you take it personally or begin trying too hard, here are the five reasons why he just doesn’t want you near his daughter:

http://targetdex..com/2015/02/5-reasons-why-your-girlfriends-dad.html

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:

I would not

Konji na bastard oh,no respecter of any man/woman
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by eloesibe5(f): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nat loved
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by chingydaboss(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin let's tak it to da Nxt level..
jomile:
am blushing,tanks
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hehehe
No mind them. You could answer the question anyway wink

I already answered na
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
youmour:

Konji na bastard oh,no respecter of any man/woman
Lolzzz.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Ladybluecash(f): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Happy nd loved cos u said a guy nt my guy
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Odunharry(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin na wah o..dem don turn here to toasting ground
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by joanana(f): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
dmola:

U̶̲̥̅̊ tht like preeq hw cn U̶̲̥̅̊ b happy Eh?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin m happy because hes a gentlemen ...
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
bellychiz:

I already answered na
Yeeaa...didn't notice it earlier
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Spencer101(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
dubylhover:
all dx una thought sef...it cud b dat d guy is thinking about his football team,like me wondering why my coach keeps benching herrera angry.in other words,it cud b dat d guy is just thinkin of sth else
I die grin
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by majomayo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

Nice dp you got.

I am so sure, some guy would open a thread for you to confess his undying love for you.
Welcome to NL where everything is weird

Shout out to all like minds that actually went back to view the mentioned chick's profile...
we too much grin
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by theorbiters: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
majomayo:

Shout out to all like minds that actually went back to view the mentioned chick's profile...
we too much grin

Yup, we too much. Make we pop some champagne. grin
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Tbells91(f): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
DEGREE2466:
If you visit a guy and slept over in his house but he refused to touch you how will you feel?

1. Happy?

2. Rejected?

3. Not loved?

4. Loved?

5. Insecure?

6. Winner?

7. Loser?

Like i said in all sincerity answer how you will feel when you visit a nigga and he slept on the same bed with you without making a single move?

8. Respected

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.