Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies (2682 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
DISCLAIMER: This article isn't generalizing, meaning it doesn't necessarily apply to every one. OK.

There is a quick "judgment" guys pass at sighting ladies. Over the years, it's been generally believed to be true... This mindset is definitely obsolete just we are not only in jet age but also currently in the information age!

Things have changed. Ada is no longer a girl, but a lady. Agbo is a big boy now! Jungle don mature!

What Are Some Of Those False Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies?

FALSE Assumptions About Ladies

1. A Lady Depicting High Class On Social Network Has A Guy Screwing Her.

As I said earlier, it doesn't apply to all... Not all girls are this spoilt and cheap o! Some pretty ones here are going to scare the living day light outa you if they tell you they are still virgins. Most girls are actually keeping themselves from actual sex. Just because she has many guyfriends doesn't mean she is dating any...hmm

Don't allow your dirty mind think that every guy and girl in a room is doing that... Avoid self torture...

2.Pretty Ladies Are Usually Exposed To Life

Many pretty ladies are kinda full of themselves... They spend ample time admiring themselves and their phones all alone in their rooms that they forget to get out and really mix up and get a life. Some of them in NL are so...NL is their outlet- where they live out their lives and really get to chat and get exposed a bit...wink

3. Most "Un-Pretty" Ladies Possess Good Character.

Ironic right?
Being an un-pretty lady doesn't really mean she is likely to have a good character.

That's why a guy should go out for the best and not marry out of pity!
That pretty girl needs you to ask her out also.

The funny thing is the "unpretty ones" now form excessively. They should sha...Freedom of Forming!

4. Religious Ladies Make The Best Wives

In as much as I will marry a religious girl, I believe the best wife has little to do with your religion. It's a choice.

5. Virgins Will Enjoy Marriage More Than "Non Virgins"

Expatiating point 4 clearly, being a virgin has advantages, no disputing that! But enjoying marriage is more than being a virgin. It's all about knowing what makes marriage work. It happens that "a few" virgins have this mindset that because they're virgins, any guy coming to them must suffer and pay heavily. ..They believe he is lucky...na wa o!

Some of them have poor attitudes. No dating experience- though they boast on NL..

Virginity is no substitute for character

6. When A Lady Uses Sweet Words On You Means She Has Something For You.

Lol! ladies are emotional and using such words like "dearie", "sweet heart", "hun" MAY JUST BE a way being nice and not really passing any message whatsoever. Stop expecting! If you're already falling for her and all she sees about both of you is FRIENDS... Guy, leave her a beg... They're many ladies out there smiley Avoid that pain...that zone wink

7. The Prettier The Duller

In my life, I've met girls with Beauty and Brains and not just Boobs and Butts.

They exist even if they are a handful.
The prettier the duller isn't always true.

These assumptions including mine doesn't really hold for all ladies but for a lot.

Let's wake up to these realities. At least, if you expect to be disappointed, you won't be disappointed.

smiley

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
tongue
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
tongue

You sha...smiley
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by jejemanito: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Joins bus since it's heading to FP
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Exjoker(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
I see the ladies giving this thread five stars
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
emusmith:

You sha...smiley
Lol.

Thank God I'm un-pretty. grin
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by BreezyRita(f): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Seven, as usual.
cool
grin grin
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.

Thank God I'm un-pretty. grin

Hmmm...post your pics, let the guys be the judge smiley
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
BreezyRita:
Seven, as usual.
cool
grin grin

grin...Yea, that's me...how you been?
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
emusmith:

Hmmm...post your pics, let the guys be the judge smiley
I don't need a judge.... I'm sure of me.
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by englishmart(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
emusmith:
DISCLAIMER: This article isn't generalizing, meaning it doesn't necessarily apply to every one. OK.

There is a quick "judgment" guys pass at sighting ladies. Over the years, it's been generally believed to be true... This mindset is definitely obsolete just we are not only in jet age but also currently in the information age!

Things have changed. Ada is no longer a girl, but a lady. Agbo is a big boy now! Jungle don mature!

What Are Some Of Those False Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies?

FALSE Assumptions About Ladies

1. A Lady Depicting High Class On Social Network Has A Guy Screwing Her.
before nkor? She go screw herself?

6. When A Lady Uses Sweet Words On You Means She Has Something For You.

Lol! ladies are emotional and using such words like "dearie", "sweet heart", "hun" MAY JUST BE a way being nice and not really passing any message whatsoever. Stop expecting! If you're already falling for her and all she sees about both of you is FRIENDS... Guy, leave her a beg... They're many ladies out there smiley Avoid that pain...that zone wink
Don't be deceived, they use such words when they need emotional help/assistance

3 Likes

Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
no comments
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by elantraceey(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Another 7
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
cutieberie1:
no comments

Why? smiley
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
7. The Prettier The Duller.

But this is some way true on NL.

You read a conflicting grammatically dull comment.
You click on the poster's profile and wooosh!

A pretty lady pouting like a duck staring at you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don't need a judge.... I'm sure of me.

Hmm kay undecided
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Imagine buhari screwing dame patience??
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Aprime:

Lollest!gringrin...Na why I use handful o...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm kay undecided
tongue
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Emusmith on d beats!
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
marinel:
Emusmith on d beats!

Lol...marinel, you dey feel me abi? smiley
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
hbpeze:
Imagine buhari screwing dame patience??

Imagination of life! grin
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
tongue

Girls and pouting smiley
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by BreezyRita(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
emusmith:

grin...Yea, that's me...how you been?

Been good. You??
BTW , nice thread.
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
emusmith:

Girls and pouting smiley
Lol. Did I pout? I only followed your lead. wink
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Truth24(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Saw
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by ifex370(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
seen
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by snowhyt(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
no.6 is my favourite
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rextayne:
Nice one

Thanks bro wink
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Did I pout? I only followed your lead. wink

lol...been a while
Re: Some FALSE Assumptions Guys Have About Ladies by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Aprime:

lol...this is just plain mean...

@op I agree with you jare,not all pretty girls are dull

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.