Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Letter To Buhari Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To Buhari Supporters (1241 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Jerryjat(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
For those screaming and shouting sai buhari whatever...

Do you even have any idea what he has done in the past?... Am not judging here buh just stating facts...

That guy is just contesting for revenge on Nigeria...

How would someone be contesting for an election for more than 5tyms in a row (20years)?...
After what he had done the last tym he was there... It unexplainable...

This blind supporters are just screaming ''Change''... Wat is the word based on?... What change are they talking about?...

Buhari is a Tyrant and Enemy of the State... Based on his previous administration...

Buhari said this and i quote '' if you say or write anything that my regime doesn't like, you go to jail''... Meaning it doesn't matter if it true or false... Freedom of speech scraped... Really... Who does that?... If not a dictator... A tyrant and a sadist?...

Really am just disappointed that a learned and literate person would consider buhari for the post of a president... A place he had been previously being and see how he handle/managed his affairs...

If you have issues with GEJ whatsoever that would prevent you from voting for him, why not pick another candidate out of the 10, instead of this guy called buhari...

Guys... If buhari manage to get to that place... We would all suffer the consequence... Serious i know wat am saying...

With what have watched and read about this man called buhari... Have come to undastand that buhari is no agent of change... And i don't know his agenda buh i just pray i never get to know...

A word they say is enough for the wise... ‪#‎ peace‬...

6 Likes

Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by oladimeji09(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jerryjat:
For those screaming and shouting sai buhari whatever...

Do you even have any idea what he has done in the past?... Am not judging here buh just stating facts...

That guy is just contesting for revenge on Nigeria...

How would someone be contesting for an election for more than 5tyms in a row (20years)?...
After what he had done the last tym he was there... It unexplainable...

This blind supporters are just screaming ''Change''... Wat is the word based on?... What change are they talking about?...

Buhari is a Tyrant and Enemy of the State... Based on his previous administration...

Buhari said this and i quote '' if you say or write anything that my regime doesn't like, you go to jail''... Meaning it doesn't matter if it true or false... Freedom of speech scraped... Really... Who does that?... If not a dictator... A tyrant and a sadist?...

Really am just disappointed that a learned and literate person would consider buhari for the post of a president... A place he had been previously being and see how he handle/managed his affairs...

If you have issues with GEJ whatsoever that would prevent you from voting for him, why not pick another candidate out of the 10, instead of this guy called buhari...

Guys... If buhari manage to get to that place... We would all suffer the consequence... Serious i know wat am saying...

With what have watched and read about this man cal
led buhari... Have come to undastand that buhari is no agent of change... And i don't know his agenda buh i just pray i never get to know...

A word they say is enough for the wise... ‪#‎ peace‬...

am not Apc member ooo but leave the past, why pdp don't appoint another candidate we don't want Jet again let's see what buhari want to do for us for that four year

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oga, you can shove your letter & rants up ur ruptured rectum.

#WehaveDecided - Sai GMB!

2 Likes

Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by kollyp2000(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
You mean your letter to all Nigerians? In case you don't know... Wait till February 14 grin

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
... many are just blinded while the rest are wicked. I never knew even rulers like Saddam had people who truly loved the wicked ways he ruled.

as for me and my unborn kids, it is

up GÉJ till buhari states his positive plans.

3 Likes

Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
oladimeji09:

am not Apc member ooo but leave the past, why pdp don't appoint another candidate we don't want Jet again let's see what buhari want to do for us for that four year
are you not tired of this 'try your luck ' thing?focus... do research and be sincere.
Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Jerryjat(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
oladimeji09:

Really you wanna see what buhari would do to you in 4years...

You're funny man...

My guess is... It gonna be the worst 4years of your life...

(Source: Google or search on YouTube facts about buhari)...

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by oladimeji09(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jerryjat:

Really you wanna see what buhari would do to you in 4years...

You're funny man...

My guess is... It gonna be the worst 4years of your life...

(Source: Google or search on YouTube facts about buhari)...

u are not with ur sense at all, for curse urself that it going to be the worst years for the rest of ur life
foolish!!!!!!!
Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Jerryjat(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
oladimeji09:

u are not with ur sense at all, for curse urself that it going to be the worst years for the rest of ur life
foolish!!!!!!!

young man... I see you have understanding issues...

I didn't curse you neither did i insult you...

All wah u wrote are uncalled for... I was only assuming...

Buh if really you had the sense you were accusing me of not having... You would have understand and handle this with caution...

Instead you just displayed how much common sense you have in you...
Buh well... Am not surprised...

Common sense is not actually common after all...
Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by oladimeji09(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jerryjat:

young man... I see you have understanding issues...

I didn't curse you neither did i insult you...

All wah u wrote are uncalled for... I was only assuming...

Buh if really you had the sense you were accusing me of not having... You would have understand and handle this with caution...

Instead you just displayed how much common sense you have in you...
Buh well... Am not surprised...

Common sense is not actually common after all...

why do u guest such thing for human bing like u. u think gej is good for us and I think GMB is good for us, u have ur point and I do..... so u don't need to curse me. if any one of them is there that doesn't mean u and I can't make it cos they are not our creator think wise.
Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by nicklaus40: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Well since all ur claims are based on Buhari's past I will ask u s question. Is the condition with which he came to power then same as the condition he is seeking for now?
Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Jerryjat(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
nicklaus40:
Well since all ur claims are based on Buhari's past I will ask u s question. Is the condition with which he came to power then same as the condition he is seeking for now?

Chairman...

Goat na Goat... Even if you carry am cross border... Na still Goat...
Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by nicklaus40: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jerryjat:

Chairman...

Goat na Goat... Even if you carry am cross border... Na still Goat...
yes he is the same man,a strict disciplinarian under different circumstance
Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Jerryjat(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
nicklaus40:
yes he is the same man,a strict disciplinarian under different circumstance

i hear you...
Re: My Letter To Buhari Supporters by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
As far as apc has hijacked dis section, dis will never make d front page!

(1) (Reply)

Commissioning Of 750MW Power Station In Olorunsogo. Live On AIT / Gov Ayo Fayose Spotted Leaving His Office After Watching Buhari Speak In London / Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.