Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC (14687 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding Postponed Till February 2017 / Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26 / Fuel Scarcity To Continue Till February 2016 - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Johnnyessence(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission in Ondo State has said that registered voters can collect their Permanent Voter Cards up until Friday, February 13 of at the local government headquarters of the state INEC.

The Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr. Olusegun Agbaje, said on Thursday in Akure that a total of 1, 016, 771 PVCs had so far been distributed in the state.

He said the figure represented 67.05 per cent of the total number of registered voters.

He said a balance of 477, 398 cards or 31.59 per cent had yet to be collected by their owners.

Agbaje said, “Although collection at the different collection centres will close on Sunday, people can go to the local government offices to collect their cards.

“Our officials will be available at these places to attend to those coming for their cards until 5pm on Friday.

“So, Ondo citizens will have the privilege of collecting their PVCs until 5pm on the day before the election proper.”

www.punchng.com/politics/voters-can-collect-pvcs-till-feb-13-inec/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by naturally: 5:19am On Feb 06, 2015
That's good

2 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by TeamSimple(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Its not about extending the date,its about making collection stress free,I know what I went through to get mine..well the power to change cluelessness is in my Hand. Abi no be so?

52 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by LordMecuzy(m): 5:22am On Feb 06, 2015
I can't wait for Febuhari14

17 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by jorlons(m): 5:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Another wonderful development from INEC, one has to laud their hardwork towards a free and fair election.

Prof Jega has so far done well. The ball is now in the court of the electorates who are willing to collect their cards and exercise their franchise.

Major parties, FG govt n state govt should also assist the electorates by declaring a day or two work free for massive collection.

Godbless INEC
Godbless the Federal republic of Nigeria
Godbless the next president.

Remember *Violence does not CREDIT it DEBITs* #saynotoelectoralviolence

@seun, lalasticlala, Ngwanke, Obinoscopy. This is an informative piece that should be on the frontpage pls do the needful. Thank you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Randerl: 5:30am On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Chuksgeo: 5:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmm something is not alright with this election. Just my thought oh.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by fitzmayowa: 5:39am On Feb 06, 2015
That's the best INEC could do is to extend the deadline, and making sure they inform the public about it...

5 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by eaglechild: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2015
INEC has performed below expectations when it comes to PVC collection.

Good to know they extended it.
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Mubarack44(m): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2015
PDP failed tricks:
1. Buhari is too old - We
stood still
2. APC is a Muslim party -
Osinbajo shuts their gob.
3. APC is a Christian party -
Namadina fails to recite
fatiha.
4. Buhari has cancer -
ABUTH falsifies the claim.
5. Buhari doesn't have
certificate - Cambridge
proved otherwise.
6. Buhari is fanatic - US
Ambassador dismisses.
7. Election cannot hold -
Jega says we are ready.
8. Election must not hold -
NCS says Jega go ahead.
9. Buhari should be
disqualified - We the masses
say no! Should any court/
judge try it we shall curse
with the finger of God.
If you were PDP what next
should be your plan?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by simplemach(m): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2015
Goodnews. Pls this should be extended to the whole nation.

3 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2015
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

Sai Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Vicotex(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2015
after dem don delete SS/SE bio data finish

2 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:
after dem don delete SS/SE bio data finish

Keep shut

18 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Vicotex(m): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Keep shut

Ogun dey baptize you?

1 Like

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by chamboy(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by dharay99: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
0k..
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by cycline404(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Things are changing, the wind of hope and change is blowing.
If it was before now, Jega would have postponed the election.
Right now it is very difficult for him, Nigerians are getting wiser everyday!
Get your PVC, and do the needful.
If the PDP are worried then they should declare a public holiday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
NigeriaDecides2015..

I have a dream that one day Nigeria is going to overcome all her problems...The choice of Nigerians on Febuary 14 will surely play a vital role in the manifestation of the dream!!

GodBlessNigeria!!!
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Wizdray: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
Can I still register? Cos I learnt that those who had registered already are the ones giving PVC. Please someone should answer this
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by dharay99: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Mubarack44:
PDP failed tricks:
stood still
Namadina fails to recite
fatiha.
4. Buhari has cancer -
5. Buhari doesn't have
certificate - Cambridge
proved otherwise.
Ambassador dismisses.
Jega says we are ready.
NCS says Jega go ahead.
9. Buhari should be
with the finger of God.
should be your plan?

Decamp

9 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Great
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Shoutozone: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
That's great... That's going to increase the number of eligible voters who have in one way or the other not collected their cards. Pls lets go out and collect this thing, it is the only thing that can make our decision count.
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by mustymatic(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
"Jonathan government borrowed $600M from Islamic Development Bank (IDB) in 2012 for infrastructural development". (ThisDay, 10th Feb,2012)

"Jonathan government borrowed $450M in 2013 from IDB again, to expand Power Transmission System". (Punch, 5th Aug 2013)

"According to Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala in the 2015 budget, Jonathan government intend to borrow $800M from African Development Bank and Islamic Development Bank for the East-West road". (Punch, 2nd Jan, 2015)

Didn't Jonathan attended the OIC meeting, representing Nigeria in 2013? 

Didn't Namadi Sambo at a rally in Kano last week ask the North not to vote for Buhari because he has a VP in Osinbajo, a Pastor with over 5000 churches?

They take interest free loans from Islamic Development Banks and still talk about islamisation. Facts

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Mubarack44:
PDP failed tricks:
stood still
Namadina fails to recite
fatiha.
4. Buhari has cancer -
5. Buhari doesn't have
certificate - Cambridge
proved otherwise.
Ambassador dismisses.
Jega says we are ready.
NCS says Jega go ahead.
9. Buhari should be
with the finger of God.
should be your plan?
Vacating Aso Rock back to Otuoke is a task that must be accomplished. They have failed!

20 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by asala1: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2015
We had 4 years to plan for this election, what have these guys been doing?

1 Like

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by igeolink: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Mubarack44:
PDP failed tricks:
stood still
Namadina fails to recite
fatiha.
4. Buhari has cancer -
5. Buhari doesn't have
certificate - Cambridge
proved otherwise.
Ambassador dismisses.
Jega says we are ready.
NCS says Jega go ahead.
9. Buhari should be
with the finger of God.
should be your plan?
Vote against the old general on Failbuhari that's the ultimate trick...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by capip120(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2015
This is a good development cause I believe it will buy more voters to the two candidates and most especially to GEJ.
No weapon fashioned against him shall prosper.
Anyway GEJ till 2019!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Lastdon02(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Chilin with my boy Gen buhari,guess what I found
his certificate under my bed.
Maybe I will just burn it #Any Question
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by basty: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2015
The most educated president Nigeria has ever produced and the dullest of them all.

3 Likes

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by olatwo(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2015
Good
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by omenka(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2015
Good. Let those paid protesters in Abuja shove their protests up their puppeteer's rump. They've now been given all the time they neeed to collect their PVCs. There shall be no postponement of elections. Jonathan should come up with another scheme. This one is now dead and buried.

God bless, strengthen and protect Jega.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship / Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony / Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.