Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (63605 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pacesetter939: 5:31am On Feb 06, 2015
The very flamboyant lifestyle of the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke in private Jets and Limos at the expense of hard working Nigerians, revealed in a picture.

APC tweeted it...

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by xreal: 5:35am On Feb 06, 2015
all the oyel mony.

is that not Asari I am seeing?

42 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Chuksgeo: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2015
My friends in Texas says the Madueke's lives like gods in the US

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by HURUCHI(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Chuksgeo:
My friends in Texas says the Madueke's lives like gods in the US

Yes ohhhh one of gej transformation agenda

213 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by bunmioguns(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Just strolling
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by stinggy(m): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Let no one talk ills of the woman. Her beauty is enough for me to overlook her sins. tongue

Diezani, my crush I may never have sad embarassed cry

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by HURUCHI(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2015
stinggy:
Let no one talk ills of the woman. Her beauty is enough for me to overlook her sins. tongue

Diezani, my crush I may never have sad embarassed cry

Hmmmmmm
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PapiWata: 6:05am On Feb 06, 2015
It costs roughly the equivalent of 100 first-class commercial airline round-trip tickets to London from Lagos, to take ONE round-trip by chartered private jet on the same route. This utterly disgusting hooker flies on private jets ALL the ffucking time, using money from the national treasury of Nigeria.

Even the most ardent supporters of Jonathan Goodluck should be alarmed and saddened that a pathologically greedy kleptomaniac woman of this nature, who really should be locked away safely behind bars, is allowed to CONTINUE reveling in her champagne and caviar lifestyle of decadent over-consumption, at the the expense of the Nigerian treasury.

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ofala(m): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2015
PapiWata:
It costs roughly the equivalent of 100 first-class commercial airline round-trip tickets to London from Lagos, to take ONE round-trip by chartered private jet on the same route. This utterly disgusting hooker flies on private jets ALL the ffucking time, using money from the national treasury of Nigeria.

Even the most ardent supporters of Jonathan Goodluck should be alarmed and saddened that a pathologically greedy kleptomaniac woman of this nature, who really should be locked away safely behind bars, is allowed to CONTINUE reveling in her champagne and caviar lifestyle of decadent over-consumption, at the the expense of the Nigerian treasury.

She is one of the veiled Presidents we presently have but Nigerians have 8 days to amend this.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by spenca: 6:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Diezani Alison-madueke is a plague to Nigeria's economy, ambassador of corruption ambassador of poverty ambassador of decline - Buharistically yours

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by jaybee3(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2015
PapiWata:

We are going to correct the mistakes we made Sir!

The first logical step is to vote GMB next week

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by TeamSimple(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2015
All Dust..opolo eye na him be Allison eye(song fades).abeg na double wahala merix o,no insults intended.

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by lilbabyak(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Insult not one of our presidents, if them catch you I no dey there.
This morning prayer:
May GOD run your enemies live as jonathan is running Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by tit(f): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2015
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by tit(f): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2015
This is ajimobi daughter,
her red dress is $50,000 of Oyo people money.
She wear it to British Fashion show,
my friend is there and see her.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Die zani jail is your resting place!!!

9 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by tit(f): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Aregbesola commission this drum for $55,000!

he say it is the tallest drum in africa!
is it good?
Is it good the way he is spending the money?

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PapiWata: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2015
I arrived at the conclusion long ago that women are FAR more prone to reflexive industrial-scale greed and gluttony, than men will EVER be.

Why this uniquely female trait evolved, I have no ffucking idea, but taking Nigeria as a test case, the list of women, who looted money by the truck-load the INSTANT they stumbled into positions of public trust, is a list as long as history itself.

It is interesting to note that one of Africa's richest businessmen, Mr. Dangote, has allowed NO women in his vast conglomerate to attain positions where they can get their hands on his money. This fact is particularly pertinent in view of the fact that Dangote has NO male children.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Nonsense. Because she's on a private jet it is then termed "flamboyant" abii? Dose she own the private jet or hasn't she earned a trip in a private jet on official govt duty? Why is apc always going after females in GEJ's govt? Tinubu that owns a private jet nko? I hate double standards

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2015
barracud3r:
I'm not guilty
Hmm. You're displaying fantasies then
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2015
PapiWata:
I arrived at the conclusion long ago that women are FAR more prone to reflexive industrial-scale greed and gluttony, than men will EVER be.

Why this uniquely female trait evolved, I have no ffucking idea, but taking Nigeria as a test case, the list of women, who looted money by the truck-load the INSTANT they stumbled into positions of public trust, is a list as long as history itself.

It is interesting to note that one of Africa's richest businessmen, Mr. Dangote, has allowed NO women in his vast conglomerate to attain positions where they can get their hands on his money. This fact is particularly pertinent in view of the fact that Dangote has NO male children.
Holy Moses!!
Who will now inherit all his stupendous wealth?

He should adopt na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by phlemzy: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Tit is it from that pix dat u estimated the worth of dat handbag to be $15000 or the same friend of urs that knows Ajimobi's daughter also knows buhari's daughter? Jst asking.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by padeolu: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.
whose money? yours?

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
Holy Moses!!
Who will now inherit all his stupendous wealth?

He should adopt na!
He can bequeath his wealth to his daughter(s).

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.