Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here (2711 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / See What This Kid Is Wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by pinkguy(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2015
how many kid will you like to have, suggest their names here. For me I'm from small family sometime I think of marrying two wives so i can gave birth to a lot of babies , for me 4 girls n 3 boys will do the magic no names for now
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by isan(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Just 2 kids grin ewatomi and Tobiloba
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2015
pinkguy:
how many kid will you like to have, sugest their names here. For me I'm from small family something I think of marry two wivies so i can gave birth to a lot of babies
Why now embarassed

Just 3 (2 boys and a girl) my first son is Ayomide though I'm not Yoruba but i really love that name kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by xreal: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2015
pinkguy:
how many kid will you like to have, sugest their names here. For me I'm from small family something I think of marry two wivies so i can gave birth to a lot of babies
O.Y.O

*claps hand for op*
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by elantraceey(f): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2015
pinkguy:

You need lot of babies in this generation?
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by ArchEnemy(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Just 2. A boy and a Girl
Champion and Championess grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Just 2. A boy and a Girl
Champion and Championess grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Michelle55: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2015
4 kids are preferable for me... Michael, Maxwell, Henry and Christabel. 3boys and a girl is okay for me
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by oluwawunmi(f): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2015
i av 2 already namely Ayomikun and Ayoola and the remaining one will be Ayobamidele.
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by senatorbayor(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
nice

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by pinkguy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
isan:
Just 2 kids grin ewatomi and Tobiloba
hmmm nice names but its sound fish species in rivers state
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by prettyjo(f): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
six.
no names yet
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Nutase: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
two and their names will be seun and osewa

1 Like

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by isan(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
pinkguy:
hmmm nice names but its sound fish species in rivers state
>:
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by defendedvictim(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
3..2 girls n one boy. D girls would be called Wyvetta and Dawn. D guy wil be Kyle.

Dnt blame me, I really don't like common names
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
3girls
Deziani, Ngozi and patience. I pray they become as powerful as ever.
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by krystal101(f): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
LMAO... Some very funny comments.

I have two children & that's fullstop, Ryan & Michelle

1 Like

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Watermelon(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
I want 12, 6males and 6females.
Names:
iniobong
Iniabasi
Itoro
Aniefiok
Uduak
Eduok
utibeabasi
kufreabasi
goodluck
patience
Ejiroghene
Oghenefego

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
I just want two kids.
A boy and a girl.
Umar and Khadija.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by simiolu1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Number of children is a goin to be a mutual decision between I and wifey... But I'd like 2 have 4 (I'm infact prayin for twins or triplets).
I know one of my children will bear Festus and another Emily (names of my late Parents). And I'll also love to give another Oluwafela.
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by stinggy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
I can't categorically say for now but I know I must surpass my father's feat of 12 children.
Who knows, I may double his figure grin

Names like;
Olumide
Esebanro
Oritsematosan
Oghenefejiro
Chinonso
Arome...
Just any cool-sounding name that comes to mind at the time.
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Bosch10(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
I want to have 8 boys and 1 girl.their names are;
Elishama
Elinathan
Eliab
Eli
Elihu
Elijah
Elisha
Eliud
Elizabeth
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by CoCoLav(f): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Two.

Loyalty and humble
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by davide470(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
CoCoLav:
Two.

Loyalty and humble
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
two lovely girls and two wonderful boys. English names, Boys; Jordan and Melvin. Girls; Kimberly and Ithiel. Native names. Boys Ifeanyi and Iyke. Girls ; Nengi and Dumlesi. Anywhere u see four siblings bearing these names in future, just tell them u know their dad and he is a notorious Nairalander

1 Like

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by CoCoLav(f): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
davide470:

Warrapun
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by abdulslutsky(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Just two
Change and Transformation
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by davide470(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
CoCoLav:

Warrapun
Those names really??
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by CoCoLav(f): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
davide470:
Those names really??

He he he
Would you prefer David? grin

Or APC and PDP
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by CoCoLav(f): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
abdulslutsky:
Just two
Change and Transformation

Nice!
Why didn't I think of this?
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by davide470(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
CoCoLav:

He he he
Would you prefer David? grin

Or APC and PDP
I would have 2 kids: Male and Female.

Male would be David Jnr., Female would be (My wife's name Jnr)
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Jamean(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Team 2 children, I can't shout cheesy

Hopefully, a boy & a girl.

Boy:
Urinrinoghene - God's glory
Jaden - Jehovah has heard

Girl:
Uyotaoghene - God's faithfulness
Juanita - God is gracious

I may add Yoruba names...Folarin & Folawe. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Kind Of Parent / My Husband Hates Me / She Came To My Crying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.