Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy (42162 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by stankezzy: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Every body knows that d bang is broke,why are you trying to shield Him?

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Nigga44: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
He personally brought his Cds to your school in 2013(to sell) and you say he's not broke? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by DonDiego(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
alobam1:
Just what I was saying with a friend today not knowing something like would make Frontpage..Donjazzy is a local champion that feels being in a single and particular comfort zone..He should be out in the world producing for the likes of Jay Zee kanyee west etc..Abeg Dbanj,Bangerlee all the way..

Soon somebody will say Dangote is a local champion.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
people like you are always behind......
Scarpon:
we all know its been a while this guy has been on the stage or make any new deals even dre beats, glo has drop this guy as ambassador he is just flaunting the reserve to stay on fame
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by SaiBuharii: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
u can be broke because u don't hv 1m in ur accounr, another man can be broke because he has only 100m in his account.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls who is regarded as "OGA TITUS" by d prince and don jazzy
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by victorazy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
goldendiamond:

Tanx my oga
Av got nothin against donjazzy but this is the hard truth and the key players in the entertainment industry can also confirm it

Ur such a yoruba hediot!!!
DBanj is no where to be compared with Don-J.
Dbanj has mouth now cuz maybe he got little change from his last show (10th aniv)
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by PocoAPoco57: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
goldendiamond:
Usually I don't do this but to respond to multiple threads on nairaland that Dbanj is broke. As a follower of dapo oyebanjo since 2004 when he first performed at Ayo Shonaiya & DJ Abass' R70 world's independence concert in london with Queen an ex member of JJC & 419 squad, I have seen this very humble man grow into a global brand. I remember when he brought his Cds to my school back them in year 2013 to distribute(same university kswitch once attended). I remember his 1st album launch at "white house" on toyin street ikeja. I remember his 1st endorsement with power fist energy drink. Every year just keeps getting better and better for him.

How can a man with properties at home and abroad be broke. How can a man that commands sponsorship from multinationals and banks be broke, how can a man with multiple endorsements be broke, how can a global ambassador be broke, how can an artist with the highest appearance fee(since 2010) be broke. How can a man who is a landlord of many buildings be owing house rent. Small artistes like 9ice, Dr Sid, flavour, Timaya and even Wizkid are all landlords, how much more Eja nla, bangalee himself.

Its so sad that most nairalanders seem to know nothing about the entertainment industry. Its not about making hit songs alone(if you must know most of the proceeds of most musical artistes go to the record labels owners and the almighty marketers at alaba). No artiste can keep making hit songs for life. Even the likes of Rkelly, michael jackson and our own 2face at one time faded out and re-surfaced again. When last did u hear any hit song from lagbaja or femi kuti but they make more money every single year(through their world wide tours and private shows). Europeans and americans pay well just to watch them because that's the kind of music that captivates them).

Dbanj has achieved more for himself within 2years after the mo-hits break up. He organised the biggest concert ever by any Nigerian artiste - the koko concert that was sold out despite the high ticket fee. Only an artiste with a large fan base can do this. To show it wasn't a fluke he staged another DKM concert. Within this 2years he has achieved more when compared to years of mo-hits(2004 - 2012).

Entertainment is about 5-main sections.
1. Events
2. Music
3. Media
4. Movies
5. Business.

People like one of my mentors, baba himself "ben murray bruce" has excelled in all five aspects.
Let me ask you a simple question when last did sean combs(pdiddy) roll out any hit song. dbanj is following in the foot steps of these business moguls.

Dbanj has become more of a business man and expanding his brand on an international scale. Donjazzy is nothing compared to dbanj. Please stop the tribal war and look at facts. Its better to be more objective in your comparison between this two friends(who still communicate despite the media portraying them as enemies). Even donjazzy won't mind a collabo with dbanj due to his level of influence.

No Nigerian artiste achieved like dbanj in the last two years and in year 2014 he performed and mingled with the high and mighty both locally and abroad - mo ibrahim, bill gates, our president, U2's Bono, dangote, femi otedola etc to mention a few). He also bagged the biggest endorsement ever - the apple deal.

Its only a blind or deaf man that won't know that this boy is blessed and highly favoured by God. I end this post with dbanj's words in oritsefemi's double wahala remix. "Wetin u wan do, I don do am o, where you wan go, I don pass am o. If u still doubt it, google and search u will find me". The more you hate this young man, the more God will keeps blessing him so haters please keep hating...

Stated below are my 10 differences between Dbanj and DonJazzy. For haters I expect you to challenge it and if possible create a counter thread but all I will say is Dbanj has been consistent since 2004, was the brain behind's mohits success and no weapon of the enemy fashioned against him will prosper in jesus name(amen)...

AND WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVE FOR YOURSELF

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by madjune(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
He's so rich but can't pay off his N60m debt.

I wonder o.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by olusegunjimmys(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Do u know why I knew d'banj isn't broke and all this rumurs. About him are cook by don-jazzy and his pple, since D-banj left mohit records he has never attack don jazzy for once or comment bad about mavins record. But its only don-jazzy dat. Has. Been attacking him publiclly and indirectly. What is his business about Dbanj's finances that he is broke, that means he is still not confortable about d Departure, Even today CIROC makes Dbanj their ambassador joining Banky-W. So donjazzy should face his carrer and stop being another man's watcher

1 Share

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by abacus(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
@OP Ija lo de t'orin d'owe -- when we fight all songs turn SATIRE.

How did Don Jazzy family matter concern you? one thing, your post shows your hate for Don Baba Jay! and that your opinion..

Me I still prefer Don Jazzy's personality.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by cescky(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
@
op, you get time ooo, if you invested the energy you used to write that essay on your own time and business youll reap benefits.

didnt read all you wrote....but i saw somethings about donjazzy ....dprince half brother, hiding his family etc..really you really are low and theres no point going further with your essay.

let me enlighten you and like some posters have mentioned, even if you have a 60 feet container filled with pounds sterling not dollars..if you dont find a way to always replenish the cash you MUST GO BROKE.

your probably a young chap with lots of energy and zest use it on yourself and stop wasting it.......and truth be told dbanj like everything with a life cycle has reached his peak and is past it...whether hes broke or not is not my business he cant be the same dbanj of mohits, not possible

9 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by iykbethany(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Its ok to support whoever you like but stop talking nonsense.

Dbanj is not rich compared to American stars that went broke. I repeat, there are countless millionaires that cant pay house rents today, so spare us the lies.

I have no idea whether Banj is really broke or not since I am not his bankers. Besides, its none of my business, what can i possibly gain from their wealth or downfall? I loved them as partners but since they broke up for whatever reasons they have moved on their separate ways, no need to for these useless banj/jazzy threads. They are both rich dudes, they are both celebraties, they aint sharing their wealth with us so why bother us with their problems?

Anybody who says banj cant be broke is ignorant. Our very own Emmanuel Babayero comes to mind. What about Tyson? There are so many instances. I can give you list of at least 20 American stars that are very broke today, so again i repeat, banj can be broke. Even Dangote can go broke tomorrow coz no condition is permanent. The only thing that is constant in life is change.

It doesn't mean anything to take selfies/photos with Bill gates, dangote etc. Taking photos with billionaires doesnt mean you are doing well or not doing well. few months ago i took photos with Diego Costa and several chelsea players in London, does that mean anything? Did that add any kobo to my bank balance? I dont even understand why people talk about banj taking photos with Dangote etc as if its a big deal.

Whether banj is broke or not is another story for another day, but hey Banj is owing his landlord and should pay. Abi na lie say landlord took banj to court recently?

You said Jazzy is stingy while Banj is generous, but when was the last time you heard banj donated money to a cause? Forget registration a charity organization oo bc its one of the ways people use to launder money. Last year our very own music producer was seriously down with kidney problem, many stars donated including Jazzy, why didnt your rich banj donate even 5 kobo yet you claim he is rich and generous?

8 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
I know one thing for sure, if you are hating D'banj because of all this bullshit going around, if you have the chance to chill with him, you will forget every sh*t you said about him Nairaland wankers.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
victorazy:

Ur such a yoruba hediot!!!
DBanj is no where to be compared with Don-J.
Dbanj has mouth now cuz maybe he got little change from his last show (10th aniv)

That got me LMAO.

You get bad mouth bro grin.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by cescky(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
look ive worked with an entertainment out fit for a while, and ill let you know this most of these artist are just artists (actors and actresses).

the only rich ones are the ones you can count from the top of your head that these are rich, what i mean is, any artist whom you have to think longer than a few secs and calculate if he or she is rich or not IS NOT FILTHY RICH like they portray, not saying they are broke, though some are

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by namqul(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Die Hard Dbanj fan. grin
the guy is very correct, the bangalee is the highest musician that naija has ever produce. In OLAMIDE VOICE MOTI MO EYAN LAYE MI, MO D'BANJ MO MO TINUBU. HATERS OF EJANLA, BANGALEE, KINIUN FUNFUN SHOULD GO AND HANG THEMSELF.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by alobam1: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
DonDiego:

Soon somebody will say Dangote is a local champion.
. Lol..Would you compare dangote to this scenario?Not at all.He is an.international Guy..A brand..if he has decided to be comfortable just in he's local state where he came from would he have being known the world over?But check him out and you would see..He's advert are even shown on CNN every now and then..Don jazzy should not have being comfortable being just a local Guy..he deserves better..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by jadakiss213(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
goldendiamond:
Usually I don't do this but to respond to multiple threads on nairaland that Dbanj is broke. As a follower of dapo oyebanjo since 2004 when he first performed at Ayo Shonaiya & DJ Abass' R70 world's independence concert in london with Queen an ex member of JJC & 419 squad, I have seen this very humble man grow into a global brand. I remember when he brought his Cds to my school back them in year 2013 to distribute(same university kswitch once attended). I remember his 1st album launch at "white house" on toyin street ikeja. I remember his 1st endorsement with power fist energy drink. Every year just keeps getting better and better for him.

How can a man with properties at home and abroad be broke. How can a man that commands sponsorship from multinationals and banks be broke, how can a man with multiple endorsements be broke, how can a global ambassador be broke, how can an artist with the highest appearance fee(since 2010) be broke. How can a man who is a landlord of many buildings be owing house rent. Small artistes like 9ice, Dr Sid, flavour, Timaya and even Wizkid are all landlords, how much more Eja nla, bangalee himself.

Its so sad that most nairalanders seem to know nothing about the entertainment industry. Its not about making hit songs alone(if you must know most of the proceeds of most musical artistes go to the record labels owners and the almighty marketers at alaba). No artiste can keep making hit songs for life. Even the likes of Rkelly, michael jackson and our own 2face at one time faded out and re-surfaced again. When last did u hear any hit song from lagbaja or femi kuti but they make more money every single year(through their world wide tours and private shows). Europeans and americans pay well just to watch them because that's the kind of music that captivates them).

Dbanj has achieved more for himself within 2years after the mo-hits break up. He organised the biggest concert ever by any Nigerian artiste - the koko concert that was sold out despite the high ticket fee. Only an artiste with a large fan base can do this. To show it wasn't a fluke he staged another DKM concert. Within this 2years he has achieved more when compared to years of mo-hits(2004 - 2012).

1. Events
2. Music
3. Media
4. Movies
5. Business.

People like one of my mentors, baba himself "ben murray bruce" has excelled in all five aspects.
Let me ask you a simple question when last did sean combs(pdiddy) roll out any hit song. dbanj is following in the foot steps of these business moguls.

Dbanj has become more of a business man and expanding his brand on an international scale. Donjazzy is nothing compared to dbanj. Please stop the tribal war and look at facts. Its better to be more objective in your comparison between this two friends(who still communicate despite the media portraying them as enemies). Even donjazzy won't mind a collabo with dbanj due to his level of influence.

No Nigerian artiste achieved like dbanj in the last two years and in year 2014 he performed and mingled with the high and mighty both locally and abroad - mo ibrahim, bill gates, our president, U2's Bono, dangote, femi otedola etc to mention a few). He also bagged the biggest endorsement ever - the apple deal.

Its only a blind or deaf man that won't know that this boy is blessed and highly favoured by God. I end this post with dbanj's words in oritsefemi's double wahala remix. "Wetin u wan do, I don do am o, where you wan go, I don pass am o. If u still doubt it, google and search u will find me". The more you hate this young man, the more God will keeps blessing him so haters please keep hating...

Stated below are my 10 differences between Dbanj and DonJazzy. For haters I expect you to challenge it and if possible create a counter thread but all I will say is Dbanj has been consistent since 2004, was the brain behind's mohits success and no weapon of the enemy fashioned against him will prosper in jesus name(amen)...
You must have attended CU
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by PAINGAIN: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
@op, its obvious u r a die hard dbanj fan, this ur write-up is all to favour dbanj. I am also a dbanj fan but musically, dbanj has disappointed after d split wit don jazzy. Do u see dbanj releasing an album? I bet ur answer will be NO. I like dbanj and I know he can't be broke but know that anybody can be broke no matter how much u got.dbanj can sign a hundred million endorsement deal a day but as long as he spends more than he earns,he's gonna go broke.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by SirShymexx: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
alobam1:
. Lol..Would you compare dangote to this scenario?Not at all.He is an.international Guy..A brand..if he has decided to be comfortable just in he's local state where he came from would he have being known the world over?But check him out and you would see..He's advert are even shown on CNN every now and then..Don jazzy should not have being comfortable being just a local Guy..he deserves better..

Lmao @ Dangote being an international brand. Is it becos he's on forbes' list? A lot of those naij billionaires on forbes' list are products of extreme corruption and money laundering. Hence Dangote's net-worth could jump over 3000% within 5 years. Like seriously, who's fooling who? And you've got folks with oil blocs. Tell them to create an international brand from the scratch.

Anyway, when are you lot going to tired of spamming this guy's name everywhere? Leave him alone - it's his life. Jobless mofos.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by SirShymexx: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Egbagirl:

Lol
I thought the whole thing was utter rubbish especially the highlighted and the bit about dbanj owning property etc

You're so full of shiit smh.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Bodmas06: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dbanj can never and will never broke.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by alobam1: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=SirShymexx post=30490325]

Lmao @ Dangote being an international brand. Is it becos he's on forbes' list? A lot of those naij billionaires on forbes' list are products of extreme corruption and money laundering. Hence Dangote's net-worth could jump over 3000% within 5 years. Like seriously, who's fooling who? And you've got folks with oil blocs. Tell them to create an international brand the scratch.

Anyway, when are you lot going to tired of spamming this guy's name everywhere? Leave him alone - it's his life. Jobless mofos quote] Look at this Jobless mofos saying Dangote made he's money from money laundering..I don't blame you though.poverty has eaten deep into your fabric you would think every rich man is a product of fraud..When the dude started he's business I don't know where the hell u dey..Smelloo
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by ehjiwummy(f): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
@op,inshort am short of words all I av to say is u tooooo much.dbanj is my number one africa artiste nd he will always be on top(dbanj u r on top of d world infront of the crowd)osheeyyyy
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
goldendiamond:

1. Events
2. Music
3. Media
4. Movies
5. Business.

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by SirShymexx: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
alobam1:
Look at this Jobless mofos saying Dangote made he's money from money laundering..I don't blame you though.poverty has eaten deep into your fabric you would think every rich man is a product of fraud..When the dude started he's business I don't know where the hell u dey..Smelloo

Stark illiterate and smelly primitive peasant, the money I earn weekly should feed ya entire family for a year - with a lot left. Freaking dirty scrounger.

How about tell me how Dangote's net-worth moved from $2.1 billion in 2010, to $21.6 billion in 2014. Like seriously, who's fooling who? - GTFOH, dirty bum.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by cirmuell(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
voltron:
DBanj can't touch Don Baba JAY.. can he boast of being a LOYA Milk Ambassador.. shioooor! Dbanj go rest joorr grin grin grin grin grin
grin some sarcasm.
Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by 5p1naz(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
its one of 2 things.

It's either

Dbanj wrote this piece

Or

Dbanj wrote this piece.

grin

These are not facts... there's so much hate directed to one party.

I honestly don't give a ratass who or who not is broke. But when you create a topic in a public forum outlining differences to us neutral people, try as much as possible to be 99.99% "non-bias".

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by ConcernMan: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
This writer (I have genuine reason to believe he is D'bang hiding under that moniker) must be high on opium when he was putting this shit down. If one of the most powerful financial institution in the world like JP Morgan (mind you Nigerian oil sales in dollar denominated currency enter this bank everyday) could go bankruptcy and had to be bailed out by US govt, who then is D'bang?

Billionaires go broke then talk more of D'bang. Dangote sometime around 6th Nov 2014 was worth about 25 billion USD but less than 24 hours his net worth dropped to 21 billion USD. Mind you these celebrities generally spend money without brain and therefore have every reason to go broke. Wizkid bashed his Porsche Panamera sometime in 2013 and within a short while he bought another one (about 15 million naira gone for life). Tomorrow you tell me he can't go broke because he is Wizkid.

Michael Jackson (the king of Pop) during his last days had serious financial crisis and nearly or even sold his multi million ranch. So while can't D'bang be broke if he is financially reckless?

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by DonDiego(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
alobam1:

Well I see it differently. Dangote knows that he cant teach the West how to make money in their own backyards and was wise enough to recognise that his bet bet to crack the circle of billionaires was still Nigeria ...and now Africa. He first consolidated at home before venturing out. Thats what smart businessmen and corporations do. Don Jazzy realised the same wisdom and decided to stop chasing shadows in New York by coming home to play where he's got comparative advantage, as they say in economics. It's a pity some people view that very smart and pragmatic move of his as merely being a local player. In the end a house with a solid foundation will last many years of stress tests while another with a shallow foundation will soon crumble once there is a little test of stress.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy by jimohibrahim(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
I have been wondering too, com'on HOW CAN D'BANJ BE BROKE? That's ain't possible
Ride on Banga lee, we are watching your success in 3D

Haters will be like. "All this news can't be real..lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Bra In New Photo / Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo) / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.