Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,215 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba (3445 Views)

Chris Uba's Daughter, Nkem's Wedding Photos / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by Sanchez01: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2015
Sahara Reporters had claimed that the Ekitin Gubernatorial election was rigged in an article titled "How Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba And Brig. General Momoh Rigged Ekiti Governorship Election In Collusion With The Nigerian Army". The 37-minute recording details the conversation between these PDP leaders and politicians as they bribed Brigadier General Momoh with a promotion for his assistance in carrying out election fraud in Ekiti. In it, Obanikoro is clearly heard informing the group of men, “[I] am not here for a tea party, am on special assignment by the President.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU2Ap8dOxVc

Full Audio Link: https://soundcloud.com/saharareporters/secret-meeting-that-led-to-the-rigging-of-ekiti-gubernatorial-for-fa
Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by absoluteSuccess: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Where does Sahara reporters often get their sahara reports from? Its confusing sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by Sanchez01: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Where does Sahara reporters often get their sahara reports from? Its confusing sometimes.
The recording was allegedly made by one Sagir Koli, a Captain in the 32nd Artillery Brigade stationed in Ekiti State, who has since fled the country for fear of retaliation. Capt. Koli recorded the conversation on 20th June 2014 when he was asked to accompany his Commanding Officer, Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh, to the meeting. The venue was held at Spotless Hotel in Ado-Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by coolluk(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Finally, The chicken is coming home to roost
Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by absoluteSuccess: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

The recording was allegedly made by one Sagir Koli, a Captain in the 32nd Artillery Brigade stationed in Ekiti State, who has since fled the country for fear of retaliation. Capt. Koli recorded the conversation on 20th June 2014 when he was asked to accompany his Commanding Officer, Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh, to the meeting. The venue was held at Spotless Hotel in Ado-Ekiti.
Do you know that 'allegedly' is an alibi for taking fact for granted? Every assumed fact is a farce as long as one who holds the fact is hinding with the fact.
Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by Sanchez01: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Do you know that 'allegedly' is an alibi for taking fact for granted? Every assumed fact is a farce as long as one who holds the fact is hinding with the fact.
Why don't you listen to the recording before coming back to comment

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by chamboy(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2015
We should start an Online Protest nw

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by sammyj: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by joseph1013: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Nigeria is finished. Ah...we're finished. A whole General begging and licking the ass.es of bloody civilians like Fayose, Omisore and Obanikoro.

When we said we want Change and we want the Incorruptible General to lead, they say we are going backwards. Yes, I want to go backwards.

Enemies of Nigeria...may it never be well with you!

#IHaveDecided

2 Likes

Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by absoluteSuccess: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

Why don't you listen to the recording before coming back to comment
You have said it all, allegedly. One word is enough to establish a fact.
Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by Gbawe: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2015
chamboy:
We should start an Online Protest nw

Indeed. This is absolutely disgusting and will damage the PDP immensely. We Nigerians know what the PDP is capable of but this will resonate loudly worldwide and seriously damage the credibility of the Party ruling the "biggest black nation on earth". The world will wonder how Nigerians can tolerate this openly rogue ruling Party and its brazenly desperate, corrupt, unprincipled and "do or die" President.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by Sanchez01: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
You have said it all, allegedly. One word is enough to establish a fact.
When a man is caught red-handed stealing, he's not a thief but a 'suspect' UNTIL the law declares him a thief, just like in this scenario. I'm only being careful with my words. I've listened to the full audio and it weighs just 33MB. I would still plead with you to muster the strength to download the audio before making further comments. Thanks smiley
Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by 9Ace: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2015
This coming a week before the general elections is scandalous. Plain and simple.

*in the voice of Obanikoro*
Hey! Folks, I am not here for a tea party!

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by absoluteSuccess: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

When a man is caught red-handed stealing, he's not a thief but a 'suspect' UNTIL the law declares him a thief, just like in this scenario. I'm only being careful with my words. I've listened to the full audio and it weighs just 33MB. I would still plead with you to muster the strength to download the audio before making further comments. Thanks smiley
I love that brother. I lost someone dear to me during the June 12 political madness and the scare is not healed yet. I'm non partisan, but once political crisis ensued, it will kill indiscriminately. That's why there must be check and balance. Fanning the embers of war will eventually claim its casualities at long run, partly innocent souls. Let's be careful handling the information at our disgosal, let's also put the life of citizen in perspective in our quest for political equator.

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba by bugsy80(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Its a total disgrace. I had an open on mind fayose winning the election.recording speaks for its self.. I am so ashamed
This should be on the front page . Nigeria is dead. The recording says it all, fayose did not will that election.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Thomas Manton Iv's Prophecy For Nigeria, For Presidential Election 2015 / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.