Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). (30609 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Court Orders On The Walls Of Bruce's Property Wipped Off With Paint / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by 1stola: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
uchesino:
I will castrate ur papa. Homo generation idiots fools northern born 2 rule mentality yet poorest in d country. Lazy pigs, jihadist,toothless he dogs(mad one oo) nti gi
lol!
What a m0r0n.
GEJ TILL YOU GET SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by hazyfm1: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
openmine:

U must be joking cheesy
smh grin grin grin

Na so my guy... If person wait for govt, e go grow grey hairs cheesy
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
halimat38:

in your wildest dream ...cos it automatic re election "gbam
and in your wildest dream it is better for a man who said ' nigeria shall become ungovernable if he doesnt win undecided
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
double0seven:
for all we know, this may be the work of PDP agents hoping to weep up sympathy for Jonathan.

Your stu.pidity defies explanation.
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by 1stola: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
uchesino:
shocked :onne gi na ahi ara shocked
omo iya olosho
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by ribbit: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ibesmithblog:
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.

Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003. He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege Governor Fashola. Na the same people*Pensive*
if he truly owns all those investments, that means great kudos to him for investing his loots in nigeria... i believe, nigerians work in all those organizations and not foreigners right? even obasanjo built the biggest farm in nigeria with his loot. now, show us investments that nigerians could benefit from by mr jonathan.. for all we know, mrs jonathan keeps building mansions and estates for rats. when she wont sleep in two places at once. even oga dokubo, the major gej's ally in naija delta built his investment in benin republic. tell me a new story son.
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by Realist2: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote
author=double0seven post=30476943]for all we know, this may be the work
of PDP agents hoping to weep up sympathy for Jonathan.[/quote] why are so dumb to reason logically:O
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by Realist2: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote
author=double0seven post=30476943]for all we know, this may be the work
of PDP agents hoping to weep up sympathy for Jonathan.[/quote] why are you so dumb to reason logically:O
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by uchesino(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
1stola:

lol!
What a m0r0n.
GEJ TILL YOU GET SENSE.
oh oh ar u GEJ... If truly u ar wit GEJ I rest my case
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by idu1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Horlawoomey:
What of the policemen deployed to secure these posters, chai PDP don suffer.

It takes a GEJ to turn a great party to an opposition party.

8 days
This 8 days wey una dey talk dey make PDP cum for pant lol. Tomorrow now, it ll be 7 days lol

1 Like

Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by parkhurst: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
What else would you expect. Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by 1stola: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
uchesino:
oh oh ar u GEJ... If truly u ar wit GEJ I rest my case
FVCK GEJ.
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by Orunto: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Those who do this to Mr. President's picture, have no respect for constituted authority, laws and statutes. They are hooligans and insane people.

1 Like

Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by uchesino(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
1stola:

FVCK GEJ.
amu gi

1 Like

Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by aviazuva: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
rehpotsirh00:
Ana Ekwugheri

it is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate[b] the disunity of this country originates from their region[/b].

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

Ana ekwugheri!!

AVIAZUVAKANA
I would have answered you the same way you generalised but I will not.
But let me ask you one question.

APC and Buhari said they will make the country ungovernable? that is where you stopped.
Thats one sided. Ungovernable if what happened? should be the completion.

GMB was so annoyed he made that statement. He also said he was not ready to go to court again and he did not.
The man said he will make the nation ungovernable if PDP rigged.
If they are not planning to rig why will they mind that statement so much.
GMB also said he would not go to the courts again if PDP rigged, why?

He discovered that PDP would rig, then advise him to go to court, then manipulate the courts till their tenure finish.
I support GMB.
Abacha once said, 'He who has no skeleton in his cupboard has no reason tufia, while he who has skeleton has every reason tufia"
The skeleton PDP has in their cupboard is as huge as ASO ROCK, so they have every reason tufia.

But waitoooo

If Oga Jonah has ruled well, who wants to see Jagaban's face at ASO ROCK. If janjaweedman, with the eye of owl can just go away, it would then become so convenient and comfortable to live and die for APC. That man is the next serious wahala after defeating PDP
Meanwhile Sai Buhari, AVIANAZUGODI
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by 1stola: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
uchesino:
amu gi
Otum nnegi
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by tuyi19: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
zleemshaddy:
grin If dem like make them tear am, burn am , GEJ will still win tongue

GEJ till 2019 cheesy cool

FOR YOUR DREAM LAND ABI?
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by tuyi19: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
zleemshaddy:
and in your wildest dream it is better for a man who said ' nigeria shall become ungovernable if he doesnt win undecided

stop showing people that you are daft like the persone u are supporting, Buhari mever made that statement you credited to him. it shows your level on enlightment
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by tuyi19: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
aviazuva:

AVIAZUVAKANA
I would have answered you the same way you generalised but I will not.
But let me ask you one question.

APC and Buhari said they will make the country ungovernable? that is where you stopped.
Thats one sided. Ungovernable if what happened? should be the completion.

GMB was so annoyed he made that statement. He also said he was not ready to go to court again and he did not.
The man said he will make the nation ungovernable if PDP rigged.
If they are not planning to rig why will they mind that statement so much.
GMB also said he would not go to the courts again if PDP rigged, why?

He discovered that PDP would rig, then advise him to go to court, then manipulate the courts till their tenure finish.
I support GMB.
Abacha once said, 'He who has no skeleton in his cupboard has no reason tufia, while he who has skeleton has every reason tufia"
The skeleton PDP has in their cupboard is as huge as ASO ROCK, so they have every reason tufia.

But waitoooo

If Oga Jonah has ruled well, who wants to see Jagaban's face at ASO ROCK. If janjaweedman, with the eye of owl can just go away, it would then become so convenient and comfortable to live and die for APC. That man is the next serious wahala after defeating PDP

can you proof to us where and when buhari made that statement? to the best of my own knowledge, Buhari did not make taht statement, if you cannot clarify it, it means that you should not by any means take serious and you should be counted as one of the propagandist of PDP
Meanwhile Sai Buhari, AVIANAZUGODI
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by richidinho(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

Sai Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

I hear elderstatesman

Why nt spend much of ur time thinking of a sellable biz plan, may be u might win 10m in YOUWIN

Buhari will not care abt ur existence
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by aviazuva: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=tuyi19 post=30485684][/quote]

I can show you where and when Buhari made the statement just as I can show you where the Asari made his.
My TV, news, my radion, rumours, etc.

I support him because his statement has condition. "Dont rig and let all be at peace.'

if Nigeria were to be some North African country, PDP would have been beaten into shape.

Sai Buhari for whatever.

Oga Jona said he had no shoes, now we gave him shoes, and he is matching our head with them.
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
richidinho:

I hear elderstatesman

Why nt spend much of ur time thinking of a sellable biz plan, may be u might win 10m in YOUWIN

Buhari will not care abt ur existence

and GEJ cares about yours
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by richidinho(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
lookingforjob:

and GEJ cares about yours

Yes! Thru many ways

YOUWIN

Sure-P

Local content initiative

Nigeria made cars

Agriculture..........And many more

If u manage ur time very well u can be a CEO of a company under GEJ

Buhari is only coming bk to revenge..... E no get plans for our youth
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by excel4us: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]LIKE IT OR HATE IT, GEJ TILL 2019.THE TYPE OF CHANGE WE NEED IS FRESH AIR KIND OF CHANGE NOT PREMITIVE KIND OF CHANGE. FOWARD KIND OF CHANGE.UP 9JA UP PDP UP GEJ TILL 2019. BABA JONATHAN
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by uchesino(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
1stola:

Otum nnegi
hmmmmmmm nawahoooo y cursin ur mother... Ihe nne gi dey dry nd smells
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by fairheven: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

Sai Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

My new year resolution is that god wd give some ppl like u brain so that you think twice before spewing thrash like u just did.
How can you categories a whole ibo nation as supporting Jonathan ?were did you learn that?
Am full-blooded ibo an I don't give a dam about jonathan's clueless leadership,so were do u put me?

Wu told told you tose ibo supporting Jonathan are doing so to avenge the civil warwat do u know about the civil war ,if not wt they told you?
And wt do you say to the likes of Afenifere wu had declared their loyalty to Jonathan,wat are they avenging,Abiola death
So is every yoruba that is supporting GMB?
Wt a myopic reasoning
The same Ibo nation that voted massively for Abiola to bcome president?
The same Ibo nation that voted for OBASANJO to bcome president even wen PDP as a.party was hijacked from Alex Ekwueme wu was was instrumental to the formation??..they werenot avenging for war then?

1 Like

Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
tuyi19:

stop showing people that you are daft like the persone u are supporting, Buhari mever made that statement you credited to him. it shows your level on enlightment
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by udokpuenyi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dont you know that hatred for anything Igbos has made some people to talk without thinking. It is in their gene.

fairheven:

My new year resolution is that god wd give some ppl like u brain so that you think twice before spewing thrash like u just did.
How can you categories a whole ibo nation as supporting Jonathan ?were did you learn that?
Am full-blooded ibo an I don't give a dam about jonathan's clueless leadership,so were do u put me?

Wu told told you tose ibo supporting Jonathan are doing so to avenge the civil warwat do u know about the civil war ,if not wt they told you?
And wt do you say to the likes of Afenifere wu had declared their loyalty to Jonathan,wat are they avenging,Abiola death
So is every yoruba that is supporting GMB?
Wt a myopic reasoning
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by simdam500(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
I just hope I don't see some moniker changed to nobody after the election...

Come February 14
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by babestella: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
1stola:
lol! grin grin grin
Good job. cool
The poster was transformed.
This is how truly GEJ's propaganda transformation look like.
NIGERIANS ARE WISER NOW>>>>
8 DAYS TO GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Everybody WANT CHANGE - Even goats.

Sure even goats like you. grin grin
Re: Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). by luggy(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2015
looking for job, I guese that is ur name, I Can see that ur a very good writer, looking for job wit ur writer and story ur Can u money witout joining APC, I Can see that once ur in APC ur been regard as saint, and if it is PDP the peason is regard as even, Amaechi, kwakwanso, okorocha who join the APC have now be come saint, mean while GMB overtrol democratical elected Gorverment wen he was Army Generral., GMB said he does Not want civilian democratical elected to th nation, NOW the same Buhari who said that, he does no want democratcy, is now comming for the democratcy he abolish during the time he was military General, Godforbe. However GMB will never left unponish of 2011 mayhem and torror he Cause during the election. he must have to face ICC
. for the killing of Innocent people, Almost 40NYSC and thousands of people that come from eastern part of the country,, So MR LOOKFORJOB. we don't want our country to islamise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD / President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) / Senator Akpabio Meets President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.