Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION (27704 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire Through Fastrack Business Club / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / 6 Exotic Business Ideas For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2015
MUSHROOM SELF EMPLOYMENT[i][/i]
The greatest difficulty in feeding man is to supply a sufficient quantity of the body- building material i.e protein. The other three nutritional categories are: the source of energy food (carbohydrates and fats), accessory food factors (vitamins) and inorganic compounds which are indispensable to good health. Water is of course essential (Chang and Buswell, 2003). In addition to their good proteins, mushrooms are a relatively good source of the following individual nutrients: fat, phosphorus, iron and vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, ascorbic acid, ergosterine and niacin. They are low in calories, carbohydrates and calcium.
In ancient Egypt, people consider mushroom as the plant of immortality, and the Pharaohs, respecting its delicious flavors, decreed that mushroom should not be touched by commoners.
Today, the science of mushroom has been fully developed for many species in the developed countries in Europe, North America and Asia. For example Agaricus bisporus,mostly produced in North America and European countries. Volvariella volvacea produced in china, Taiwan, Japan, the Philippines and Indonesia. Oyster mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus, P. pulmonarius produced in Asia, Italy and Hungary. The Jew’s ear Auricularia auricula is produced in China for centuries. While these countries are now deriving a great economic benefits (in mushroom exports) and increased the dietary of their people, Nigeria is still behind in this regard. Only a few smart entrepreneurs are into the production of mushroom in Nigeria, however this is not enough to meet the high demands of the health oriented public. There is alot of demand for Mushrooms in Nigeria due to the continous increase in population.

BENFITS

(1) Mushrooms offer tremendous applications as they can be used as food and medicines besides their key ecological roles. They represent as one of the world’s greatest untapped resources of nutrition and palatable food of the future. Mushrooms have been found effective against HIV, cancer, cholesterol reduction, stress, insomnia, asthma, allergies and diabetes (Bobek and Galbavy, 1999)
(2) The demand for mushroom is higher than supply all over the world. (here lies a great opportunity for those that are smart).
(3) Mushrooms are very cheap to cultivate, they grow on waste substances such as, Sawdust, Wood shavings, Cotton waste, Rice bran, Wheat bran, Yam peels, Cassava peels and other agro-industrial wastes.
(4) Mushrooms are relatively fast growing organisms. Some tropical mushrooms can be harvested and consumed within 10 days after spawning.
(5) You do not need a land, a room is enough to start with.
(6) Thus the activity can generate new jobs, especially in tropical or less developed countries.
(7) The return on investment is 500%!

Training fee is 15,000 naira.
Spawn of different species are also available for sale.
Please Contact us for more information on Training and Research consultation:
07064983344 (Also available on whatsapp)

Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Become self employed today!
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by efembaba(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tnks but what do we do with d contact is for more info or what. My email efem200@yahoo.com
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Contact us for training and cunsultancy services.
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
efembaba:
Tnks but what do we do with d contact is for more info or what. My email efem200@yahoo.com
Yes sir
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
research projects....
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2016
on going...
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Africa mushroom farmers associaton....
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Yeecar:
Be a certified mushroom farmer to join the Africa mushroom farmers associaton....
How do I get started?

1 Like

Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2016
elprint:
How do I get started?
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yeecar:
empowerment programmes are on going...
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by capnies: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
I stay in pH how do I benefit
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=capnies post=44106972]I stay in pH how
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
programme...
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by ijames: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am so passionate bout this mushroom biz. I sometime carried out a feasibility studied so as to determine how much in demand it is, I am afraid the results where disappointing.
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2016
ijames:
I am so passionate bout this mushroom biz. I sometime carried out a feasibility studied so as to determine how much in demand it is, I am afraid the results where disappointing.

Oh thats interesting.
As per the feasibility studies, was it done in all local Governments in Nigeria? If not, then it will be wrong to generalise your findings, based on a localised research which you carried out. Have you gone to big stores like shoprite, Hotels, Chineese restaurants, Neautricitical industries, Local Markets...the list is endless.
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yeecar:
programme...
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by hayzed1090: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
How do I join the empowerement programme
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
hayzed1090:
How do I join the empowerement programme

07064983344 (WHATSAPP)
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2016
WASTE TO WEALTH
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Analee(f): 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
Am n ph,hw do i join
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2016
Analee:
Am n ph,hw do i join

Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2016
get
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2016
conact us
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2016
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by eliwa47(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
Please Contact us ma;
Re: BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2016
WASTE TO WEALTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians / Diamond Engagement (Tel 08185264049) n gold rings In Nigeria / Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.