Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa (16712 Views)

Nigeria Free Visa To FIJI / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by gidjah(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2015
It kinda depends o,if na hard drugs [not simple drugs ]na death by hanging ,shooting or lethal be your portion o!
showreals:
I thought dubai has changed age of visitors to 40years and above?
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by lyrikx(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2015
Abegi!its about time women took over the headlines of a crime news
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by udy4real(m): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2015
frodobee:
I don't understand.

What don't u understand?
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by popcykaylah(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Jonathan has warned us not to be jailing people anyhow..so you cannot jail this people for just 19kg of Igbo..after all na for highness..
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:
There is nothing interesting about dubia it just filled with Moslem who lives in proverti

See this one that is begging for Somalia visa
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Yarduni: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2015
let weed be legalized
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by highmood(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Thank God she was not caught in Dubai else the story maybe a request for Nigeria Embassy to appeal for thier release. People should be inquisitive and smart not just anxious for gains and free things.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Tifanee(f): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
ollah1:

See this one that is begging for Somalia visa

[size=20pt]have been in uae twice...sharjah to be precise.so how would I beg for a visa??

Dubia is just crap..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

[size=20pt]have been in uae twice...sharjah to be precise.so how would I beg for a visa??

Noted but u went there twice. U lame girl

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Yarduni:
let weed be legalized

Seconded.

It's more beneficial than alcohol. Yet the latter is everywhere.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by kelobestline(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2015
they says every day is 4 d theves but just one day is 4 d owner, d business didn't started today. So those stories were just made up for formality. D case now is; monkey don go market and e no return bk.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Revolva(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Marijuana..weed omo ibeg make dem freeam as no be cocaine..nonsense abi dem wan tell me say for dubai people no dey get high
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by lollystiver(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2015
“My friend did not tell me that she had drugs in the luggage before she checked in in my name.[/quote] don't worry she will tell you when u return from prison

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Young girls putting there hands in fire............smh....... angry
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by frodobee: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2015
udy4real:

What don't u understand?

The story.
You traffic weed, you get free visa.
Not logical.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2015
I suspect these babes to be 'runs girls' too in addition to the drug dealing business.
How I wish they caught them in Dubai, they would have not only met their waterloo but kerosene loo...

So you travel regularly with 2 months visa take go sell 30KG of semovita, amala and garri? The capital and interest is not enough to pay for your visa and ticket talkless of accommodation and feeding...

Now una see why Dubai change the age to 40years for nja visa.... They will have less of these stories.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by ajemoney(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
She's telling lies. Foodstuff for free visa? grin
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by ifyalways(f): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Do the crime, do the time. However, they are suer lucky they were not caught in Dubai.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by showreals(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2015
gidjah:
It kinda depends o,if na hard drugs [not simple drugs ]na death by hanging ,shooting or lethal be your portion o!

UAE recently changed the age of those that will be given visa from Nigeria to 40 years and above. But this girls are 30+
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by barclays22(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2015
worry359:
DRUG DEALERS! angry
It's a pity that they were not caught in Dubai!!!!
There punishment would have beem much more severe!
Long prison term in somewhere that whips drug dealers.

What does the man from Otuoke deserves ?
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2015
showreals:

UAE recently changed the age of those that will be given visa from Nigeria to 40 years and above. But this girls are 30+
Because they got their visa before the age limit became 40
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by baslone: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

I'm sorry to say- No be Dubai you go!!!

An agent has scammed you

Go check your passport again.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by ooshinibos: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2015
henrychubayo:
Story Story. Too Bad for them. They have been on it before. Today is not first time. No wonder UAE has ban young travelers from Nigeria. Too bad for us.

Naija ..continue to spoil everywhere ..soon there will nowhere to go except home ..u don spoil dat one already ...
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Tifanee(f): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2015
baslone:

I'm sorry to say- No be Dubai you go!!!

An agent has scammed you

Go check your passport again.

Fool
[size=20pt]I said have been to sharjah one of the 7 emirates ln uae.in which Dubia is one of them...okay[/size]

Broke ass stockers
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by oduaboy1: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Maureen obidike!what an industrious girl,we know what part of the Niger she comes from grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

Fool
[size=20pt]I said have been to sharjah one of the 7 emirates ln uae.in which Dubia is one of them...okay[/size]

Broke ass stockers
Then he was right, you went to one of the emirates, not dubai and you didnot like it but you went twice....lol...funny tho. You see those poor muslims you said are in Sharjah, they are happy and have contentment in what they have and I dont think they invited you to their country, next time you don't bad mouth people based on their economic conditions. You went twice...wow
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by baslone: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

Fool

Broke ass stockers

Our politicians are leaving the country to go invest in property in Dubai regardless of their religion.

Angelina Jolie, Beckham, Giorgio Armani, Donald Trump, Schumacher amongst many world celebs left
their countries to go buy up all sorts of estates on a land that has been rated as one of the best places to live on earth.

Yet, you call the place "CRAP". Curse as much as you want. I repeat. . . . .

MADAM, YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO DUBAI BEFORE!!!

We know your type

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Living Abroad Worth It? / Truck Falls On Car, Claims Three Lives In Ondo / FG To Merge Arik, Aero As National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.