Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed (41990 Views)

PDP Poster Blunder! / Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
the sorry state of the country manifested by what we see here.
the pdp is for the dirt of the floor while gmb apc is the cover over his head and protector
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by daxon001(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Realdeals:
Who cause the man misfortune PDP or APC?

Visit www.newsheadlines.com.ng for top News Headlines and and download the Android App HERE
twice of d abovegrin
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by daxon001(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
ShakurM:
Oya let's analyse cheesy

Which is more important, shelter or bed?

Shelter of course. smiley
Buhari wins again!
u dese die-hard supporters can use any post 2 squeeze in a contest btw GEJ n GMB ehncheesy
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by neyee4u: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
This send message
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by gen2briz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wise decision
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by fantadrink: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Burger01(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sparrow13:
He is safe and secure, under the banner of APC
Very safe and secure with integrity..
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by 1stola: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
lol
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by dammytosh: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
kITATITA:
I like the comic side of things.

No comic. cry

That guy has no where to sleep. angry

He has no where to call home / house sad

and you are seeing the comic of things. shocked

He has no job

He has no food

Yet all you see is comic

I now see reasons why some youths are still shouting GEJ till 2019. They are actually seeing the comics of everything happening.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Slickest(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:
the guy looks like buhari 1st son
"Looks lyk"...so u uv seen him b4...so dry, dats y u av only 1 lyk
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by clara472: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
ShakurM:
Oya let's analyse cheesy

Buhari wins again!
Wrong, My own analysis is you can stay in the house of one you can't trust but will always feel confortable 'sleeping' with one that you do.
So he is comfortable to lie with PDP.
GEJ till 2019 because we trust you.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by organic973: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAh
The man needs both transformation and change.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by tellwisdom: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Seems the shelter would not make him see to his problem again. See as he relax cool
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by DesChyko: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Perfect description for both parties.
Buhari will give you security but not peace of mind to enjoy the security.
Jonathan will give you peace of mind but no security, hence, useless.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by ShakurM(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
daxon001:

u dese die-hard supporters can use any post 2 squeeze in a contest btw GEJ n GMB ehncheesy
politics is my tin! Dem know me 4 house cheesy
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by ShakurM(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
himkers:

Guy u nor well grin grin grin
I'm absurd I'm unique cool
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by ShakurM(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
clara472:

Wrong, My own analysis is you can stay in the house of one you can't trust but will always feel confortable 'sleeping' with one that you do.
So he is comfortable to lie with PDP.
GEJ till 2019 because we trust you.
Ohh.. he would probably use pdp poster as foot mat too to show he's comfortable to step on pdp. Shelter rules.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
diluminati:
the sorry state of the country manifested by what we see here.
the pdp is for the dirt of the floor while gmb apc is the cover over his head and protector

Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by victorazy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
ShakurM:
Oya let's analyse cheesy

Buhari wins again!

Has he won any before?
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Tsanyawa: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
#IHAVEDECIDED

GMB for president come FeBuhari 14
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by GodsKate: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
The guy wants to eat from both sides, hope it's possible.
Any way, keep up with more news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp 08032719286 to order.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
dammytosh:

No comic. cry

That guy has no where to sleep. angry

He has no where to call home / house sad

and you are seeing the comic of things. shocked

He has no job

He has no food

Yet all you see is comic

I now see reasons why some youths are still shouting GEJ till 2019. They are actually seeing the comics of everything happening.
Thanks for pointing out the other side of my comment. IT was not intended to show less compassion to the suffering of others and you are correct if you read from a different context. I am no longer among the youthful population and I am definitely NOT among the GEJ till 2019 crowd.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by toobby(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
D guy be like make I use APC cover face buh i still depend fully on PDP
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by dammytosh: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
kITATITA:
Thanks for pointing out the other side of my comment. IT was not intended to show less compassion to the suffering of others and you are correct if you read from a different context. I am no longer among the youthful population and I am definitely NOT among the GEJ till 2019 crowd.

Actually, i was trying to see the funny side. But tears dropped and asked myself. Wait a minute, that was all that guy could get to sleep at that time of the day.

Apologies for the youthful population assumption. I meant no disrespect.

God Bless You Sir.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by 9jatatafo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
That man is hopeless and homeless, the little place he found himself we are turning it into politics. Being it PDP or APC I don't see any good change in this country. Our politicians mouth are so wide.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by phlamesG: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
He's under d shade of change!
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by oscoxa214(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
IT SHOWS THAT APC will win pdp will lose
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Adminisher: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ochiske:
grin
This man obviously has no job/home that's why he is resting under the protective care of Buhari while trampling on Pdp propaganda

Sai Buhari

This is the real UMLERRA, please forget the fake PDP one.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by phlamesG: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
He's under d shade of proposed 'change'
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=18pt]GOD IS TALKING
BUT MANY ARE NOT LISTENING.

ONLY THE APC CAN GIVE NIGERIANS LIFE INSURANCE COVER. BUT THE PDP IS A DISPOSABLE MAT.

[/size]
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by magabounce(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) / Nationwide Topless March On June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.