Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:08 PM

(video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook (27152 Views)

Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts / Mr. Biggs Staff Getting A Quick Sex From A Customer Same Day they met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by mrlatest: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ladies beware of people you out with, some guy are just there to molest you. This is a video of a young girl who was tricked by four able men she met on Facebook and they all took their turn on her.

The cause of this is always the love for money by girls andat the end they blam devil for the act.!

Watch/Download the video here : http://www.newsrist.com/2015/02/video-4-guys-rapd-girl-they-met-on.html
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Airforce1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
I aint clicking on tha link... sorry
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by gmacnoms(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Airforce1:
I aint clicking on tha link... sorry
if I click am, make aboki vote for jonathan

2 Likes

Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Eya. Ds is wat EroticAngelina fears most
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by iykmora(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
The in-thing now is ra.pe...! I hate youtube, prefer p.orntube...
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by mrlatest: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
@gnacnoms, your are very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
undecided

1 Like

Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
No b rape nw...she dey handle d blowwjobb wella
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by EmmySparky(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
True..she got wat she deserved...still looking too young...obviously not a virgin...I got no pity for her...when we tell them to stay away from boys at an early age they won't agree...she wanted to have s*x with one of em but was suprised when they gang banged her...

1 Like

Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:

Was she supposed to pay ya visit? undecided
Anyways, its none of my biz lipsrsealed
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
If i click that link, mk God punish me
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by mrlatest: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
@EmmySparky it doesn't mean they should take advantage of her. She is a very young girl.
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by EmmySparky(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
mrlatest:
@EmmySparky it doesn't mean they should take advantage of her. She is a very young girl.
true she Is obviously still s teenager...I feel bad but not pity...check her ears..she has multiple ear rings,her thumb has a ring,and check how she handled the Mouth Gig with such expertise...this girl isn't innocent...she don tey for the game jare
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by mrlatest: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
You are right, it serves her right, looking from hey way she is handling that Dick, she is expert, just that she doesn't have choice to run away or sream in the middle of those able men.
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by 100Cents: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
They are speaking Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:17am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm.... Very disgusting video
And they even forced her to suck their dick too angry
Ladies pls beware and be very careful, this was how I was almost raped by two brothers, but mine was from badoo

2 Likes

Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by diablos: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Hmmm.... Very disgusting video
And they even forced her to suck their dick too angry
Ladies pls beware and be very careful, this was how I was almost raped by two brothers, but mine was from badoo

Frm ur dp am nt surprised shocked
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2015
diablos:

Frm ur dp am nt surprised shocked

Yeah I know, just warn your people

1 Like

Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
undecided
y is ur tongue like that
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
y is ur tongue like that
jx wanted it like that
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

i hp dey didn't tear ur pants? Chai! Konji wicked o.
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

lol. . . U look gud though
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
jx wanted it like that
lol..,i've seen almost all ur pics lyk that with tongue out,it's obvious u re used to it smiley anyway how was ur night?
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
lol..,i've seen almost all ur pics lyk that with tongue out,it's obvious u re used to it smiley anyway how was ur night?
lol im nt used 2 it o. I jx luv doing it. Atleast its better dan pouting tongue
my nite was great, urs?
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol im nt used 2 it o. I jx luv doing it. Atleast its better dan pouting tongue
my nite was great, urs?
funny girl. grin my night was awesome, so wats ur plan 4 today? smiley
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
funny girl. grin my night was awesome, so wats ur plan 4 today? smiley
my plan? im going to market o, and house cleaning, u knw 2day z saturday cheesy wat of u? u de go play football bah?
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
my plan? im going to market o, and house cleaning, u knw 2day z saturday cheesy wat of u? u de go play football bah?
na like so o, i'm gyming now after dat i will play football, basketball n pingpong with frnds, today will be fun tho. grin
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
na like so o, i'm gyming now after dat i will play football, basketball n pingpong with frnds, today will be fun tho. grin
hmm... u gym? i gym too! sometimes. no wonder u look fit wink av u had brkfast?
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmm... u gym? i gym too! sometimes. no wonder u look fit wink av u had brkfast?
lol..not yet, i just started exercising recently becuz i was fat then, i thank God i'm now fit, grin so u gym? that's gud tho, i like females that are fit nt those amoebic shape ones.. grin
Re: (video) 4 Boys Raped A Girl They Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
lol..not yet, i just started exercising recently becuz i was fat then, i thank God i'm now fit, grin so u gym? that's gud tho, i like females that are fit nt those amoebic shape ones.. grin
hahahaha! yeah i gym, bt im nt and was never fat. i jx gym 4 d fun of it smiley how lng did it take u to becum fit? u said u were fat b4.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Stuns In All White, Like A Priest (Photos) / AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family / Iyabo Ojo: It’s Very Hard To Find A Faithful Actor In Nollywood (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.