Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry (9188 Views)

Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru / Paul Pogba And Thierry Henry Dab (Photos) / Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by Krasid(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
What is almost? I explained to you that he was clearly the World best in 2004. Ronaldinho was trophyless in 2004 but he was awarded the World best despite Henry's remarkable invincible season.

Also, CR7 won the World best no doubt. He was also the best player in the EPL for two seasons. Henry was the best for almost five seasons. CR7 is the best player to play in the EPL. But, he is not the best player of the EPL because his reign was short.
Your explanation made no sense to me.'He was clearly the world best in 2004' and yet he did not win it.Are you listening to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Krasid:
Your explanation made no sense to me.'He was clearly the world best in 2004' and yet he did not win it.Are you listening to yourself?
Messi was not the World best in 2010 but he won it. Is that difficult for you to understand? Messi was not the best player at the last World Cup but he won it. Arjen Robben has been one of the most consistent top footballers in the World but he has never made the top three Ballon D'or Nominations.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by Krasid(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Messi was not the World best in 2010 but he won it. Is that difficult for you to understand? Messi was not the best player in the last World Cup but he won it. Arjen Rob Ben has been one of the most consistent top footballers in the World but he has never made the top three Ballon D'or Nominations.
Stop giving me excuses.Ronaldinho won it because he dazzled the football world with his play likewise Messi and CR7 in recent years.If Henry was as good for five seasons as you claimed, he would have won it at least once.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2015
Krasid:
Stop giving me excuses.Ronaldinho won it because he dazzled the football world with his play likewise Messi and CR7 in recent years.If Henry was as good for five seasons as you claimed, he would have won it at least once.
The invincible achievement was exceptional in World Football. Their unbeaten run was unbelievable and Henry was key to it. What kind of dazzle can beat that? Please.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by Krasid(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
The invincible achievement was exceptional in World Football. Their unbeaten run was unbelievable and Henry was key to it. What kind of dazzle can beat that? Please.
Football does not revolve round the EPL.Henry got 2nd place for what he did with Arsenal that year while Ronaldinho was dazzling the world with his amazing play and skills.The same situation can be likened to 2012 when Real madrid finished with 100 points with ronaldo playing a huge part to madrid winning the league but lost to messi who won just the spanish cup but dazzled throughout the year.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Krasid:
Football does not revolve round the EPL.Henry got 2nd place for what he did with Arsenal that year while Ronaldinho was dazzling the world with his amazing play and skills.The same situation can be likened to 2012 when Real madrid finished with 100 points with ronaldo playing a huge part to madrid winning the league but lost to messi who won just the spanish cup but dazzled throughout the year.
Arsenal Won the league that season. Thierry Henry was amazing that season. There is no debate there.

Ronaldinho was trophyless.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by Krasid(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Arsenal Won the league that season. Thierry Henry was amazing that season. There is no debate there.

Ronaldinho was trophyless.
The ballon d'or/world's best player is for best player not the best team.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Krasid:
The ballon d'or/world's best player is for best player not the best team.
Henry was the standout player of that team. He was the top goal scorer and assisted a lot of goals. He was the warrior that.end his team to a remarkable invincible season. I great, no debate there. Henry was robbed in 2004. That does not diminish his performance.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by omar22(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
CR7 had only two wonderful seasons in the EPL. Thierry Henry had four. I repeat. Thierry Henry was four times highest goal scorer in the EPL.

If am correct didnt Alan Shearer score 30 goals + in 3 consecutive seasons. Yes Henry was voted the best foreign player but not even close to the best ever player in the EPL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
omar22:

If am correct didnt Alan Shearer score 30 goals + in 3 consecutive seasons. Yes Henry was voted the best foreign player but not even close to the best ever player in the EPL
Henry dominated longer than that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by omar22(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Henry dominated longer than that.

Henry hit the 30 league goals a season once and surpass the 20 LG 5 times compared to Shearer who scored 30+ LG in 3 season in a row and 7 times more than 20 LG a season despite having 2 major injuries that ruled him for more than a 2 seasons
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by omar22(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Henry was the standout player of that team. He was the top goal scorer and assisted a lot of goals. He was the warrior that.end his team to a remarkable invincible season. I great, no debate there. Henry was robbed in 2004. That does not diminish his performance.

Robbed ke, when he came in 4th place
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by drpialabi: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
I really enjoyed the share of knowlege about dis topic. I dont want to call it arguement. The only thing i know is dt as at 2nyt the only player that won the world footballer of the year while playing in england is cr7. You can play in a club for donkey years n nt have d kind of impact another player will have in 2 yrs.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by Whobedatte(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is a huge joke. A huge one at that
When did these kids start watching football? smiley
I'm sure the Dstv era of fball fans has made some pple come up with insane unacceptable comparisons
That Cr7 is the best in the history of the EPL is a big joke on the league itself.
Cr7 isn't even the best in ManUtd history let alone the Epl
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by sportbetting86(m): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

I want you fans and Lovers of Football not to be deceived by people and because Merry Bet is the Fastest Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria today.. With Instant Customer Service Protection and many more.. REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

A trial will convince you because we are the fastest and not just that Largest Bonus and Odds to top it all bonus..

Think Sport.. Think Merry Bet

Were Champions Play..

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by buskie13(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
no doubt...Ronaldo deserves it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by Krasid(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Whobedatte:
This is a huge joke. A huge one at that
When did these kids start watching football? smiley
I'm sure the Dstv era of fball fans has made some pple come up with insane unacceptable comparisons
That Cr7 is the best in the history of the EPL is a big joke on the league itself.
Cr7 isn't even the best in ManUtd history let alone the Epl
Nonsense
Who do you think is the best then?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by Whobedatte(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Krasid:
Who do you think is the best then?
TOP 5 EPL GREATEST
HENRY

ROY KEANE

ALAN SHEARER

RYAN GIGGS

ERIC CANTONA

RONALDO
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry by PHAYOL81: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Whobedatte:
TOP 5 EPL GREATEST
HENRY

ROY KEANE

ALAN SHEARER

RYAN GIGGS

ERIC CANTONA

RONALDO

Don't tell me u ain't joking. Kidding right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? / Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup / Uk Football Pools Red Coupon Week 35 Xx16xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.