Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... (3334 Views)

Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sometimes, i wonder if apc supporters on this forum have lost their mind or perhaps gone mad. It seems buhari has infected them with his illiteracy disease and empty brain syndrome.

The way they like and share foolish threads and comments on this forum amazed me. Sometimes, you will see a very dumb and foolish comments gathering about 350 to 500 likes and you wonder if the head of those people liking and sharing it is correct. As long as a comment or post is against Jonathan, they will start clicking the like and share button. Whether the comment or post is sane or not, they don't care. It seems their hate for Jonathan is making them not to think straight again. It is a pity.
All apc supporters on this forum needs to go for brain examination. It seems like they are running mad now. Something is definitely wrong with them.

Even on this thread, you will see what i'm talking about. You will see that they would be liking and sharing foolish, dumb and senseless comments or posts now. Just watch out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by temitemi1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Because they are foolish set of people grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Because they are foolish set of people grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
the thing really tire me o. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by DickDastardly(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Multiple monickers of one or two paid agents are enough to the magic and thats what they are paid to do, and thats what they've been doing. This makes you think buhari is so popular. Simply ignore it. Their eyes shall clear by 14th. cool

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
SAI BABA
CHANGE IS COMING

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Idiotized OP... I can see APC is really giving your wasted life a tough time...now you cant sleep....you people thought APC would not kill PDP..but today...who is the greatest loser..u better make ur life useful by joining the change train otherwise u will get crushed ....

Havent you noticed that there are only few people left in Nigeria who support GEJ...the voice of the people is the voice of God..wake up

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Genea(f): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
I take my seat and watch as am sure it wud soon hit fp

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
Idiotized OP... I can see APC is really giving your wasted life a tough time...now you cant sleep....you people thought APC would not kill PDP..but today...who is the greatest loser..u better make ur life useful by joining the change train otherwise u will get crushed ....

Havent you noticed that there are only few people left in Nigeria who support GEJ...the voice of the people is the voice of God..wake up
i know this foolish comment will gather 700likes now. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Reptyle(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ OP

There are some on Nairaland that would describe a thread like yours as pointless, foolish and idiotic. I am sure if you give them enough time, they would even go further to call you a cretinous retard who has noodles for brains for taking your time to type this silly post....and one would be tempted to agree with them.

I think it's all a matter of perspective.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by reborn1: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Too many brainless kids on nairaland. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
i know this foolish comment will gather 700likes now. gringrin

Nah...not so..but really...do you really truly believe in GeJ?

Dont you want a better Nigeria for your kids?

Well who knows..u may be one of the cabals looting us dry sha

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by dat9jaguy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Reptyle:
@ OP

There are some on Nairaland that would describe a thread like yours as pointless, foolish and idiotic. I am sure if you give them enough time, they would even go further to call you a cretinous retard who has noodles for brains for taking your time to type this silly post....and one would be tempted to agree with them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Reptyle:
@ OP

do you expect them to like it before? they always hate the truth. they know that what i'm saying is the truth. and i guess you are one of those retard i'm talking about. i think i guess right.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Frankiss44(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
They need to earn their peanuts... There is a certain kobo attached to every like and share on nairaland...
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
like if you think this op is high on cluelessness

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:

Nah...not so..but really...do you really truly believe in GeJ?

Dont you want a better Nigeria for your kids?

Well who knows..u may be one of the cabals looting us dry sha
where is buhari waec certificate? show me.
Jonathan is doing well. only the likes of you doesn't recognise good things. it is a shame. only fools will vote for buhari the dictator and killer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
where is buhari waec certificate? show me.
Jonathan is doing well. only the likes of you doesn't recognise good things. it is a shame. only fools will vote for buhari the dictator and killer.
lol..r u calling me a fool?
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
lol..r u calling me a fool?
did i call you a fool? read my post again.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
I just gave a like each to everyone who criticized the Op.
Well done guys! grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Jorussia(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Diversity, is perhaps one of the most important features that differentiate us as humans form animals.Some comments here,may appear foolish and stupid to you,to others it make lots of senses.I have observed here, that most supporters of GEJ are very rude,insulting,and sentimental. For their mind,they just don't understand why some people after all the sponsored propagandas against GMB still wants to vote for him.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
I just gave a like each to everyone who criticized the Op.
Well done guys! grin grin
grin this is exactly what i'm saying na. i know you will act accordingly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Orunto: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
They are all APC(Apostles of Confusion)!
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
Sometimes, i wonder if apc supporters on this forum have lost their mind or perhaps gone mad. It seems buhari has infected them with his illiteracy disease and empty brain syndrome.

The way they like and share foolish threads and comments on this forum amazed me. Sometimes, you will see a very dumb and foolish comments gathering about 350 to 500 likes and you wonder if the head of those people liking and sharing it is correct. As long as a comment or post is against Jonathan, they will start clicking the like and share button. Whether the comment or post is sane or not, they don't care. It seems their hate for Jonathan is making them not to think straight again. It is a pity.
All apc supporters on this forum needs to go for brain examination. It seems like they are running mad now. Something is definitely wrong with them.

Even on this thread, you will see what i'm talking about. You will see that they would be liking and sharing foolish, dumb and senseless comments or posts now. Just watch out.
Rubbish! Are you not aware of Anonimi, the PDP crayon man, that shares his own comments. There is hardly any post of his that is not shared: one "share" only.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
grin this is exactly what i'm saying na. i know you will act accordingly. grin
I got 485likes just because I said I have gotten my PVC at last and time to vote out Jonathan.

Nairalanders really love Buhari! cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
I got 485likes just because I said I have gotten my PVC at last and time to vote out Jonathan.

Nairalanders really love Buhari! cheesy cheesy
gringrin they need to flog all those guys that gave you those likes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by najoke: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Op I have a solution to this headache that is giving you sleepless night, I have Nairaland "likes" for sale........PM me and let's discuss
We can increase TANdriods followers too... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin they need to flog all those guys that gave you those likes. grin
it is you and your cohorts that need to be flogged for supporting a demonic and clueless government. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
click like if you like GMB

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by ganye1: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Now that I know the likes gives you some discomfort I gave a like to each and every post that criticises the OP and the clueless one on this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
ganye1:
Now that I know the likes gives you some discomfort I gave a like to each and every post that criticises the OP and the clueless one on this thread.
see dem.grin

abeg make i go take some wine take ginger my body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ / Port Harcourt was named after a Child Rapist / Change In Size's,price,quantity And Quality Of Goods With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.