Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Mothers Know Best- Joke!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mothers Know Best- Joke!!! (1283 Views)

Best Joke Of Today ( Wife Adult Joke In Hindi ) / If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) / Best Joke Of The Day :: A Must Read Lolll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers Know Best- Joke!!! by IME1: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mom came to visit her son Okonkwo for dinner. He lives with a female roommate Ada. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Okonkwo's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Okonkwo and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Okonkwo volunteered, “I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Ada and I are just roommates."
About a week later, Ada came to Okonkwo saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the small bag of Garri. You don't suppose she took it, do you?” “Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure" said, Okonkwo. So he sat down and wrote:
Dear
Mother,
I'm not saying that you did take the bag of Garri from my house, and I'm not saying that you did not take it either. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Do you know what became of the Garri?
Love,
Okonkwo.
Several days later, Okonkwo received an email from his Mother, which read:
My dear
Son,
I'm not saying that you do sleep with Ada, and I'm not saying that you do not sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she had been sleeping on her OWN bed, she would have
found the bag of Garri under her pillow by now. Do you know
where she has been sleeping?
Love,
Mum.
Moral of the
Story... Don’t tell lie to an elderly woman...especially if she is...African!!!

no be write the story oh, true i no know the source, but common sense and tact is worth sharing! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Know Best- Joke!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
you try, oya thumbs up
Re: Mothers Know Best- Joke!!! by Ugom87(f): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nice one.But how can a bag of garri be under someones pillow,the last time i saw this,it was a ceramic plate.
Re: Mothers Know Best- Joke!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ugom87:
Nice one.But how can a bag of garri be under someones pillow,the last time i saw this,it was a ceramic plate.

The dude copied, edited and pasted the writeup to try and pretend to be smart
Re: Mothers Know Best- Joke!!! by IME1: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Zedric:

The dude copied, edited and pasted the writeup to try and pretend to be smart

"smarter" dude read the last line of the post where I said no me write am!

to hate is a unhealthy

Have a good day
Re: Mothers Know Best- Joke!!! by kingsangoda: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Passing JAMB, WAEC, GCE and NECO have never been so easy @ http://prepground.com/

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Types Of Slaps! Lol! / See An Hilarious Pix Posted Concerning Biafra On Facebook / How To Please A Military Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.