Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (27919 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
What is mike olcee? undecided

Okay.

Jamie, stop this child's play jare grin grin grin

I miss you sha
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Blackberry PIN? tongue

I hope someone tried this today o. grin
Not blackberry pin cheesy anyway no guy will succeed in playing that prank grin
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Timzy234:

Okay.

Jamie, stop this child's play jare grin grin grin

I miss you sha
Who is Jamie? I've been called misswanted, seriousbabe, and now, Jamie within a space of 7 days.

You people should make up your fvcking minds!
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
Not blackberry pin cheesy anyway no guy will succeed in playing that prank grin
Ehn Ehn Ehn. If I hear. Why do you think no one will succeed? Do you know how easy it is to buy stuff from Konga? cheesy

I hope the prank gets played on you.
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Ehn Ehn Ehn. If I hear. Why do you think no one will succeed? Do you know how easy it is to buy stuff from Konga? cheesy

I hope the prank gets played on you.
please how easy? don't they use personal debit cards for transaction which requires the pin at the end? tongue and who will play that kinda prank on me grin by the time you will trying to do that, i have already played four pranks on you grin lol
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
please how easy? don't they use personal debit cards for transaction which requires the pin at the end? tongue and who will play that kinda prank on me grin by the time you will trying to do that, i have already played four pranks on you grin lol
Haha. Which four pranks? Person never mean you sha. When it is I know the object of your fantasy, something you can kill for. . . The prank go so catch you, you'll be swimming in it. tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by ggrin(f): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2015
iceberylin:
Ama do it... grin
god pass youangry
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by j4sure(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2015
okkkkkkk
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Haha. Which four pranks? Person never mean you sha. When it is I know the object of your fantasy, something you can kill for. . . The prank go so catch you, you'll be swimming in it. tongue
No way! cheesy
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Franchise21(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
This is serious guys. Treat accordingly. cheesy

First step: Ask her in a loving way what she wants for this valentine.

Second step: After she must have thought and thought about what she wants, make sure it's quite an expensive gift. I.e Iphone 6+

Third step: Go to Jumia or Konga.com. Order the iphone 6+, put in her details, and...

Lastly: Select the "PAY ON DELIVERY" option. The phone will get delivered and errm. . .

Happy Valentine in advance.
Only a broke Nigga can come up wiv dis kinda thread
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2015
hmm, it made front page.. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2015
Franchise21:
Only a broke Nigga can come up wiv dis kinda thread
Yeah you're right. But not as broke as you.

1 Like

Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
No way! cheesy
Don't worry. Within a year, I'll find out the object of your desire and . . . cool
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by FregeneB(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Delivered where? Her House? Or Yours? You would only embarass her cappish?
Blackett:

Second step: After she must have thought and thought about what she wants, make sure it's quite an expensive gift. I.e Iphone 6+

Third step: Go to Jumia or Konga.com. Order the iphone 6+, put in her details, and...

Lastly: Select the "PAY ON DELIVERY" option. The phone will get delivered and errm. . .

Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Op u b tiff wt sense

1 Like

Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by jaybee3(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Lmao...... No be by force na, I go tell the delivery man say I no order for the phone, no biggie and I will lock up sef and still be waiting for the one he will give me hooo haaa
Where is my vals pressie?
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by MrDoGood(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

This is the hand work of poverty. It makes you think less of a man
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Franchise21(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah you're right. But not as broke as you.
I can't come up wiv dat kinda senseless thread... So, M nt broke
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by cegxie(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2015
This is no prank. This is pure wickedness on ur path because if she swear for you from her okombo, by the time the swear do press up finish, I no sure say even ground go agree to accept wetin remain for your body. LWKMD.. SMH 4 U sha.
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by condralbede(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2015
I was thinking of The other "PRANK"in waffi slangs... grin grin

Anyways ur woman needs to understand you wen u hv money to spend on her,no need to prank her.
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by TrishaP(f): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2015
dunkem21:
Hahahahaha.

Some babes will gladly pay and collect the gift but they will make sure that they order a car for you with the option ...

You know na...
Lol @car. That's very smart.
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Dotwillis1(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Evils!
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by lifestyle1(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Doing this to your greedy ex will be better. grin
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by akpumping7720(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2015
iceberylin:
Ama do it... grin
Ama swear for u... grin
iceberylin:
Ama do it...
Ama swear for u...grin
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by lonelydora: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Why leaking our secret?
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by babarazy: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Waiting for a counter thread.
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by esmarcq(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Lmao...... No be by force na, I go tell the delivery man say I no order for the phone, no biggie and I will lock up sef and still be waiting for the one he will give me hooo haaa
u still wont believe that its a prank abi
Re: How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) by Wisdytech(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Hmmmm! All because of VAL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.