Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) (6188 Views)

These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by SexySapphire(f): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
I saw these pictures and I see that this is the latest fashion trending in the glamorous world of women. Incorporating men's wear into ours. It will take a daring lady with a lot of guts to do this I must say.
So ladies, will you rock this look?
For me, I don't think I can because this is so attention calling and I'm more of the shy lowkey kinda girl but I love the look on the lady in white, she looks stunning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by DuchessLily(f): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
I've been seeing some cool agbada designs on fashion magazines, especially one really cute yellow colour..
I like it, but dnt knw yet if I will be able to rock one. Dey r nice though

1 Like

Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by Praisles(f): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
I can't rock it.. will leave that for men,
that 3rd pics thou...
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by DuchessLily(f): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
On a second look, I really like Dis ur 1st 2pics...I think I can rock them. But dis 3rd one wt d green canvass is a NO! NO! grin
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by SexySapphire(f): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
On a second look, I really like Dis ur 1st 2pics...I think I can rock them. But dis 3rd one wt d green canvass is a NO! NO! grin
Bae, I totally agree with ugrin
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by MachineX(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Tha Second Pix Rocks!

Owh! This Explains It All...! grin No Wonder!
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by SexySapphire(f): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
MachineX:
Tha Second Pix Rocks!

Owh! This Explains It All...! grin No Wonder!
Good to knw dat a guy is also feelin the vibe. That pic is everything.
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by lanicky(f): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2015
I can rock it cos I love d style..it's crazy but kul.
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by SexySapphire(f): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
lanicky:
I can rock it cos I love d style..it's crazy but kul.
You've got guts gurl.
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by hayoakins(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
me like grin
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by chrisgurl(f): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Its cool!!I like it
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by Chimarto: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
I dey feel it
Re: The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) by bangele: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2015
More.... I love girls who dresses like this they drive me crazy

(1) (Reply)

Braids Hairstyles 2020: Most Trendy Hairstyles For Ladies / I Am Fair In Complexion, Can I Use Shea Butter As My Body Cream / Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.