Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (66395 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by luvissweet2f(f): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Good luck guys.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Nutase:
no cv angry

Why is that?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by free2ryhme: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Wching in HD grin
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by deleib(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Can hnd engineering grad apply?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by alotofgrace(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2015
yorex2011:
In case you come across any difficulty.. Feel free to ask questions...

After u apply to job...a blank page came up on a new tab?

Modified...

Never mind
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by olaridwan(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2015
I did not even see where I will register.......
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by eltata(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2015
i have not been able to create an account on ExxonMobile, wats d way
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by eltata(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2015
yorex2011:
cant create an account or register
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by horladmejy(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2015
No environmental course here na....like architecture, surveying and co... cry
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Capitano1(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm we not employment o fast fast

SWEAT TOO MUCH
Order now or call as offer last.
Stay dry
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2015
Nice
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nutase: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2015
engrkenny:

Why is that?
No qualifications
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Manchidoy: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Can HND holder apply?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by babs01(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2015
yorex2011:
I couldn't find register boton any help?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Bethel768891(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2015
No provision for registration...that's creating a portal..why? What can be the cause?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by denigma2(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2015
From the info, there are no openings presently in Exxonmobil
This is just a prototype of what is expected from applicants and the tasks they would be doing when employed.
All applications now are unsolicited. This means they might review the applications whenever there are needs.
BTW, there are other functions as well like HR, Health, Support, Procurement etc

Anyway, All the best guys smiley

3 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by KingBish(f): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Pls help I can't find where to register as a first timer on their site.
Attached is a screen shot of the webpage

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by freeradical(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Those of you finding it hard getting an account it means you may have created one in the past with ExxonMobil. Try the remember my password link to change your password or simply use a new email to create another account
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by freeradical(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2015
KingBish:
From this page click on search openings and select the field relevant to u then search. It should bring the list of all the unsolicited applications and you should pick the one that suits your field then proceed to the application page. You should know that you must create Login account to apply. Hope this helps
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by jeffoe(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pls there is no option for uploading cover letter that option appears only for cv. If one must type with his phone how do u do the formating.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by MightyFortress: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nice one, Op.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Larrydee(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin
KingBish:

It's because your battery is low. Charge your phone then try again... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Ayodejioak(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Hope say dem dey pay better money sha.
ur comment is one of the most foolish ones iv seen recently. Asking if exxonmobil is paying well shar.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by ilori1930(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ayodejioak:

ur comment is one of the most foolish ones iv seen recently. Asking if exxonmobil is paying well shar.
Describing his comment as foolish was not really necessry.
You could have simply ignored it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
freeradical:
From this page click on search openings and select the field relevant to u then search. It should bring the list of all the unsolicited applications and you should pick the one that suits your field then proceed to the application page. You should know that you must create Login account to apply. Hope this helps

Av been trying all day,it aint going
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
freeradical:

Av been trying all day,it isnt going
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Mcslize: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
yorex2011:

Pls whats the age limit? Can a guy of 31yrs apply for the graduate training post?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by yorex2011: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mcslize:

Pls whats the age limit? Can a guy of 31yrs apply for the graduate training post?
I don't think there is an age limit. Just go ahead and apply
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by yorex2011: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
ayusco85:

Please can u send me a copy of the cover letter u used?
Can't do that.. Buh i can give tips
You can address it thus "dear hiring manager"

Let ur first paragraph state what you are applying for, if possible include the ref number of the job listing, try to sound enthusiastic and not too cliché.

Your second paragraph should dwell on why they shud pick you. Your qualities and past experience shud come here.

The third paragraph is "why them".. Why you choose them and not just sending applications to all nook and cranny companies grin
The concluding paragraph shud reaffirm ur points made and cud include that you hope to here from them and thank them for taking time to review your application
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by ayusco85(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
yorex2011:

Can't do that.. Buh i can give tips
You can address it thus "dear hiring manager"

Let ur first paragraph state what you are applying for, if possible include the ref number of the job listing, try to sound enthusiastic and not too cliché.

Your second paragraph should dwell on why they shud pick you. Your qualities and past experience shud come here.

The third paragraph is "why them".. Why you choose them and not just sending applications to all nook and cranny companies grin
The concluding paragraph shud reaffirm ur points made and cud include that you hope to here from them and thank them for taking time to review your application

Tnx
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by toygod2: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
OK
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Mcslize: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
yorex2011:

I don't think there is an age limit. Just go ahead and apply

All right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.