Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bsc And OND/hnd Which Is Higher in banking industries? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bsc And OND/hnd Which Is Higher in banking industries? (800 Views)

‘government Must Intervene To Resolve Job Loss In Banking Industry’ / HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bsc And OND/hnd Which Is Higher in banking industries? by rummmy: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
I was employed by one of our numerious banks in nigeria with my bsc as a teller with a salary of less than 60k. The most painfull tin is that allmost all the contract staffs with me are all OND holders and the few HND holders there are even on a higher position and earn more than me.I leave my house bfor 6am and com back arnd 8pm on avarage. Recently I was given higher resonsibilitis without any salary increment nor promotion but I notice that those staffs wit HND does less job compare to what I do while I ve same responsibilies with my fellow tellers who I earn same salry with(OND holder)am thinking of resigning after working for 3yrs with noting to show for it but my qtn is BSC,HND and OND which degree is higher in the banking industy?
Re: Bsc And OND/hnd Which Is Higher in banking industries? by otbliz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bsc is higher, but in your case I can't say.
Afterall, we still dey find better.

I wish all of us Goodluck...not GEJ
Re: Bsc And OND/hnd Which Is Higher in banking industries? by Wuuworld(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Itz not how far,but how well...Pray over it,God can do it for u...

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Internship / Industrial Training / "A Good Staff Never Speaks Ill Of His Boss" / Igbo People Translate This In English And Win A Reward Of #500 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.