Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? (1621 Views)

Why Do Kogi Central (Ebira) People Call Ihima and Adavi People Yoruba? / Photos: Quick Tips On What People Call "Gender Equality" / The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Abojupupa: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
I noticed this often when i board commercial vehicles in ibadan and the conductor calls attention for one rhing or the other.
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by toyeoye(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
I bow to you
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Ewuro4: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Your were no get part two.
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Abojupupa: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
You've just confirmed that madness runs in your blood.Or does it run in the family too? grin
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Ewuro4: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abojupupa:
grin
You've just confirmed that madness runs in your blood! grin
You've just confirmed that madness runs in your blood!

cheesy cheesy iya e ni were.

Remember when she her syndrome skyrocketed your neighbour had to help you rush her to your village herbalist ( where you were born) coz you couldnt afford a hospital bill , even the outstanding bill you last incurred?

Moral of the story: stop opening brain dead threads.
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Abojupupa: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ewuro4:

cheesy cheesy iya e ni were.

Remember when she her syndrome skyrocketed your neighbour had to help you rush her to your village herbalist ( where you were born) coz you couldnt afford a hospital bill , even the outstanding bill you last incurred?

Moral of the story: stop opening brain dead threads.
all this happened to your family? no wonder!
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Ewuro4: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abojupupa:

all nite this happened to your family? no wonder!

Keep deflecting for family problem.

I've made my point.
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Abojupupa: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ewuro4:

Keep deflecting for family problem.

I've made my point.
Yeah! Confirmed Y a b a case!
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Ewuro4: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abojupupa:

Yeah! Confirmed Y a b a case!

Buahahaha ... My belle oh
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Ewuro4: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abojupupa:

Why are you crying na? Oro naa dun.. o n ke!

I'll reply you here because I don't want that stupeed thread of yours to gberi on that section.

Continue to modify your thread, shows how pained you are so talofeke?

I'm your God, you worship at my feet. You -cat droppings- eating - pauper. grin
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Abojupupa: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ewuro4:

I'll reply you here because I don't want that stupeed thread of yours to gberi on that section.

Continue to modify your thread, shows how pained you are so talofeke?

I'm your God, you worship at my feet. You -cat droppings- eating - pauper. grin
People that have good heads on their shoulders contributed meaningfully to it. But you are so arrogant you can't just walk away in your stupidity! Must you comment when you don't have anything reasonable to contribute? You are just an empty barrel! Keep barking!
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Ewuro4: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abojupupa:

People that have good heads on their shoulders contributed meaningfully to it. But you are so arrogant you can't just walk away in your stupidity! Must you comment when you don't have anything reasonable to contribute? You are just an empty barrel! Keep barking!

IYA e Lon bark, Lo fimi diwon

You opened a thread to ridicule marriage sowhat do you expect??

What business of yours is concened , how and what couple adress themselves in their home jare so funmi je kin gbo? People like you are the spirit of asunder devil ordained to ruin homes, roaming about social media to change weaklings mind against their homes.

Go and get your own and shut your charcoal black ugly face off people's marriage palaver.

Alainikonshe busybody oshi.

Empty barrel abi, I bet you don't know me well, bi ikun lo loko ni, bi pakute ni, Enu e lajowa. *Snaps finger*
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Abojupupa: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ewuro4:

What business of yours is concened , how and what couple adress themselves in their home jare so funmi je kin gbo? People like you are the spirit of asunder devil ordained to ruin homes, roaming about social media to change weaklings mind against their homes.

Go and get your own and shut your charcoal black ugly face off people's marriage palaver.

Empty barrel abi, I bet you don't know me well, bi ikun lo loko ni, bi pakute ni, Enu e lajowa. *Snaps finger*
So you are such a dullard! You can't see beyond your nose! I've never come across one as unintelligent as you. How does asking a simple question out of curiosity amount to breaking marriages? I wonder how you pass your exams, if you do pass them. pooh!
And I noticed that you have no regard for your mother. which is why you find it convenient to insult other peoples mothers! Why do yo bring a curse on your head by insulting one who has not offended you?
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Ewuro4: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abojupupa:

So you are such a dullard! You can't see beyond your nose! I've never come across one as unintelligent as you. How does asking a simple question out of curiosity amount to breaking marriages? I wonder how you pass your exams, if you do pass them. pooh!

cheesy cheesy cheesy see exclamations grin

Cry me a river ,

My work here is done.

Odabo

#threadunfollowed.

Lunch time cool
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Abojupupa: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ewuro4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy see exclamations grin

Cry me a river ,

My work here is done.

Odabo

#threadunfollowed.

Lunch time cool
Don't run away, Mr Dullard! Come answer to your name.
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by buoye1(m): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Akasu epe!!!chai......*runs out of thread!dodging curses since after d 1st comment
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by captcochrane(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehehe
Have you ever lived around gbagi market grin
Or u r just gud with simulation
Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by Ewuro4: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
captcochrane:

Hehehe
Have you ever lived around gbagi market grin
Or u r just gud with simulation

Sup bro.

Yes. but very good with simulation , makes a good laugh grin

I'm omo Ibadan proper, ask my name and any taxi/okada people will take you to my house cheesy wink

but I I will shè anyone bi oshę shè n shoju if I hear anyone insult my homeland like this omo abojududu OP yi grin

I'm going to work, brrr chilly, I think it's gonna snow again, Snow In April ?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibadan People Call Every Tall Guys Daddy? by captcochrane(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Sup bro.

Yes. but very good with simulation , makes a good laugh grin

I'm omo Ibadan proper, ask my name and any taxi/okada people will take you to my house cheesy wink

but I I will shè anyone bi oshę shè n shoju if I hear anyone insult my homeland like this omo abojududu OP yi grin

I'm going to work, brrr chilly, I think it's gonna snow again, Snow In April ?? shocked shocked

Hehehe
Ibadan kini so, so suo ni

I'll really like to know that your name and house, i have numerous ibadan friends

I guess weather is funny this year, harmattan is also recurring here

Av a nice day ma'am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can Benin Kingdom Survive Without Access To Sea? / Yorubas Are Not Originally From Ife. Oduduwa Came From Somewhere.....Oluwo / For Ndi Igbo In This Forum, Home And Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.