Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? (41474 Views)

What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. / My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by sdpumping: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Which car has the coolest air-conditioning system?

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
997 Porsche 911

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by adonisgold: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Peugeot

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by agohmamuda(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
I tell you its Mercedes.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by chillex8(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Simple put. Which car has the lowest AC temperature

That has to be the coolest.

I have seen 14 degrees on peugoet, I think its one of the coolest.

But have you tried volkswagen, especially the passat model?

That is the true definition of "MORTUARY STANDARD"

Even on sunny days, the windows are blind due to the over-chilling effect.

Volkswagen, my pick.

Pls no one should mention toyota here abegcheesy

Its definitely nothing near a kia rio's cooling.

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 6:33am On Feb 07, 2015
I have been in a Peugeot 406 with temperatures reading 14*C. Ol boy, I nearly died that day. That was the lowest temperature I have been in at that time. For 2 straight days, I been dey waka like Robocop. Lol.

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by abatically(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Of what good is an ac without a good climate control? I can't believe some people still think having mortuary standard ac in the car means the the ac is top notch. And some people still think if ur car ac doesn't cause condensation on ur windows then it's not chilly enough (lmao). Anyway, whatever works for u, my car, a Honda accord EOD has a superb climate control, a single water has never condensed on my windows, I can't say its mortuary standard because I control how cool I want it to be and it does its job come rain come shine.

Someone tried to sell me a car sometimes ago, he boasted that the ac is a beast, bla bla. When I went to test it I found out the compressor doesn't even regulate. Within 10 minutes of turning on the ac the whole windows got steamed up, to the point where iced blocks started coming out from the ac vents. the climate control wasn't even working. To some people that is what they call chilly ac.

Oh and lastly, forget the 14°c that is written on some cars, it doesn't necessarily mean the temperature will get to that.and some cars have 'low' as their coolest which means it gets as low as the cooling system and outside temperature would allow. The 14° is just a gimmick, don't be surprised some cars set at 19 would be cooler depending on the climate.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2015
abatically:
Of what good is an ac without a good climate control? I can't believe some people still think having mortuary standard ac in the car means the the ac is top notch. And some people still think if ur car ac doesn't cause condensation on ur windows then it's not chilly enough (lmao). Anyway, whatever works for u, my car, a Honda accord EOD has a superb climate control, a single water has never condensed on my windows, I can't say its mortuary standard because I control how cool I want it to be and it does its job come rain come shine.

Someone tried to sell me a car sometimes ago, he boasted that the ac is a beast, bla bla. When I went to test it I found out the compressor doesn't even regulate. Within 10 minutes of turning on the ac the whole windows got steamed up, to the point where iced blocks started coming out from the ac vents. the climate control wasn't even working. To some people that is what they call chilly ac.

Oh and lastly, forget the 14°c that is written on some cars, it doesn't necessarily mean the temperature will get to that.and some cars have 'low' as their coolest which means it gets as low as the cooling system and outside temperature would allow. The 14° is just a gimmick, don't be surprised some cars set at 19 would be cooler depending on the climate.

This is the best phrase. My HL 2.4 and RX330 are as cool as I want it to be. Yet no clouding or condensation on my glass. I keep my fan speed at the lowest most time and on hot days, I let the AC go auto.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Fulaman198(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Toyota/Lexus. Their AC also never goes bad. The only thing that ever needs to be done is to renew the freon from time to time. Volkswagen air conditioner spoils easily

7 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
lomomike:

This is the best phrase. My HL 2.4 and RX330 are as cool as I want it to be. Yet no clouding or condensation on my glass. I keep my fan speed at the lowest most time and on hot days, I let the AC go auto.
abatically:

All the OP asked was which car AC has the lowest temperatures? Nobody has so far said he/she is buying any car for its extreme cold AC temperature nor drives in such air conditioning. I believe we all regulate the AC of our cars to meet our temperature requirements when we drive.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by chillex8(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
FlyboyZee:

All the OP asked was which car AC has the lowest temperatures? Nobody has so far said he/she is buying any car for its extreme cold AC temperature nor drives in such air conditioning. I believe we all regulate the AC of our cars to meet our temperature requirements when we drive.

People will see question and decide to rephrase it to suit their responses..

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
chillex8:

Abi o...

14 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by abatically(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
chillex8:

Dude I understand the question. If for anything u are the one that tried to rephrase the question by changing it to 'which car has the lowest temperature'. You must be one of those that think a car with good ac must have the whole windows and windshield covered with condensation

chillex8:

Who needs mortuary in a car? Are u a corpse? what we should be arguing is the car with the best climate control.

That condensation occurs on the window and windscreen does not mean the ac is working normally, a car with superb ac doesn't need to have condensation on the windows at all. And that a car ac has its lowest temperature at 14 degress doesn't mean the ac would be cooler than others that has the lowest at 16 degrees.

5 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by DGD1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians bin using AC lyk dey r preserving *iced fish* in it,
after a while, dey start complaining about their failing health, while dey r d culprit.

10 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by chillex8(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
abatically:

Dude I understand the question. If for anything u are the one that tried to rephrase the question by changing it to 'which car has the lowest temperature'. You must be one of those that think a car with good ac must have the whole windows and windshield covered with condensation

Who needs mortuary in a car? Are u a corpse? what we should be arguing is the car with the best climate control.

That condensation occurs on the window and windscreen does not mean the ac is working normally, a car with superb ac doesn't need to have condensation on the windows at all. And that a car ac has its lowest temperature at 14 degress doesn't mean the ac would be cooler than others that has the lowest at 16 degrees.

Another long aimless epistle.

Listen to yourself.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by inze(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
abatically:

This got me cracking grin

Good one there . . .

8 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
I thought this was a thread for fun, but the way you guys are going on at each other seems like there is more to it than what meets the eye. With our kinda searing and soaring temperatures, I guess we all need cars with very cold ACs. If you've been in Jalingo, Makurdi, Kano, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe or Maidugari before you would understand what I mean and appreciate cars with very low AC temperatures. Even if your car has the best and most effective climate control, but doesn't have very low temperatures, you might be wasting your time in those places I mentioned.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
FlyboyZee:
I thought this was a thread for fun, but the way you guys are going on at each other seems like there is more to it than what meets the eye. With our kinda searing and soaring temperatures, I guess we all need cars with very cold ACs. If you've been in Jalingo, Makurdi, Kano, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe or Maidugari before you would understand what I mean and appreciate cars with very low AC temperatures. Even if your car has the best and most effective climate control, but doesn't have very low temperatures, you might be wasting your time in those places I mentioned.

I schooled in Yola, i've been to Borno, Lake Chad basin and to Kano. Jalingo and Gombe (except Billiri) isn't too hot compared to those three mentioned places. E get as Yola go hot reach even AC no go gree respond again. Very funny but i've tried it and it occured.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
lomomike:

I schooled in Yola, i've been to Borno, Lake Chad basin and to Kano. Jalingo and Gombe (except Billiri) isn't too hot compared to those three mentioned places. E get as Yola go hot reach even AC no go gree respond again. Very funny but i've tried it and it occured.
You are spot on. You sha understand wetin I dey talk jare...

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
lomomike:

Ol boy, even for Jalingo and Gombe, the breeze dey stand still and everywhere de dey very uncomfortable.

5 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Ol boy, even for Jalingo and Gombe, the breeze dey stand still and everywhere de dey very uncomfortable.
That one na small case jare, go Sokoto, Kano, Yola, Maiduguri during this hot dry weather take a bike or a Car with leather seats plus bad AC especially at 12-2pm. You'll swear and cuss till you're sapped out of all energy.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Omo, where all those guys wey feel say mortuary-standard AC no be am?
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by sdpumping: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please do anybody know about Mazda a/c system? Because am planning to buy a Mazda Car.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Ikenna351(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2015
FlyboyZee:
I thought this was a thread for fun, but the way you guys are going on at each other seems like there is more to it than what meets the eye.

Probably because you guys mentioned Peugeot as having one of the best A/C systems in their cars. Also, Peugeot since the '80s have climate control systems. Even my 1986 Peugeot 505 V6 has the climate control. The chilling is Olalah! I love that Lion! In fact, I will be driving him to Church this morning.

I love you guys. Keep the good work going. Thank you.

Ikenna

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2015
The ac in my Daimler 1989, is next to mortuary coldness.

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:
The ac in my Daimler 1989, is next to mortuary coldness.

which model? w124, w201 or which daimler?

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2015
lomomike:

which model? w124, w201 or which daimler?

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=30535597][/quote]

Jaguar XJ 86-94 Model Years.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Lexusgs430: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2015
chillex8:
Simple put. Which car has the lowest AC temperature

That has to be the coolest.

I have seen 14 degrees on peugoet, I think its one of the coolest.

Volkswagen, my pick.

Pls no one should mention toyota here abegcheesy

Its definitely nothing near a kia rio's cooling.

Toyota Hondas are for broke azzpeeps tryna feel among.. cheesy
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2015
FlyboyZee:
I have been in a Peugeot 406 with temperatures reading 14*C. Ol boy, I nearly died that day. That was the lowest temperature I have been in at that time. For 2 straight days, I been dey waka like Robocop. Lol.

Like Robocop..

That is to say "Oti gaan kpa" lol

4 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2015
chillex8:

No mind dem..yeye dey smell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? / Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.