Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! (9881 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by mzcamii(f): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hello nairalanders. I have had issue bothering me, i feel so ashamed, i can't tell my friends or family this issue. So i decided to come here to ask for your advice, i know i made a huge mistake, i can't even go out, i can't even face these two guys.

One is my boyfriend who i love so much, we have been having sex for a while, and all time he was using condoms, but recently he stopped, for some reasons known to him. I felt safe, because i know he was the only one i was having sex with, and he wasn't getting it else where. But then we started drifting apart, and he traveled to Ghana for school. we don't call each other or talk much, but he came back some time ending of January last month, and we sorted things out and had sex again, but the problem is that i started seeing one of his friends who i was also having sex with during that time. but i had sex with his friend a day before i had sex with him, then as of last week i notice that i was pregnant, and i don't know who is responsble!!! my boyfriend or his friend! please help me guys! what should i do? i can't even tell anyone, pls guys, I'm ashamed of myself cry, I'm calling everyone from north, south, east and west...pls come and help me, should i tell them both? your sincere comments pls,
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
hmm

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by mperoakeem(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
are you kidding or Jst bored... 2 guyz
Dont even knw wot 2 say

5 Likes

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
choi! you be keeper! why have unprotected sex in the first place? lipsrsealed, I mean how could you have sex with two guys? this is serious what should we do for you now? um tell them you are pregnant for both of them. court closed! case solved! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by juniormusa(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by juniormusa(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
If you tell both of them they will surely deny it cry
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by immaculatengang(f): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
What do u want us to do now?
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by mzcamii(f): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
@mperoakeem pls say sometin

@nneka123 just try and imagine me in your shoes, it wasn't planned, i never knew i will be pregnant
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Are you ready to mother a child and even if yes who becomes the father? Get rid of the pregnancy asap

4 Likes

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by mzcamii(f): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Are you ready to mother a child and even if yes who becomes the father? Get rid of the pregnancy asap
That's the thing, am still in skul. i can't get rid of it, I'm scared, i dn't knw what to do

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by micbreezy7(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
You need to have sex wit 1more guy 4u to confirm who is the real dad.......tank me lata

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by elantraceey(f): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
You never knew you'll get pregnant and yet you had unprotected sex undecided undecided

What should we do for you now? Help you rewind time?
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
.lmao,some nls be like hmm,,ur stories are 4 d gods n ancestors ,deir own aim is frontpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
I tot they say a woman always knws who d father of her child is no matter how many guys she has slept wit? Well calculating frm the time range, d new guy is d father. And hey, u better don't think of havn an abortion!!!! Unless u want God to shut ur womb entirely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
micbreezy7:
You need to have sex wit 1more guy 4u to confirm who is the real dad.......tank me lata
lool go away
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Damn it! This girl is snitchy.

For ur mind u tink u smart abi?
Shame
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by mzcamii(f): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I tot they say a woman always knws who d father of her child is no matter how many guys she has slept wit? Well calculating frm the time range, d new guy is d father. And hey, u better don't think of havn an abortion!!!! Unless u want God to shut ur womb entirely
am not thinkin of abortion, my boyfriend was the last person i had sex with, even if he was the one, if i tell him, he will tell his friend, and i had sex with his best friend too, i just don't know what to do
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
mzcamii:
That's the thing, am still in skul. i can't get rid of it, I'm scared, i dn't knw what to do

How old is the pregnancy? If it's less than two months the risk are very minimal. You are scared and it's normal for you to be but as a student we both know the difficult challenges you will encounter with pregnancy and nursing a baby. You may end up not completing your studies. And the worse is you can't even tell who is responsible.

See a doctor and hear what he has to say as relating to the risk and complications involve in D&C. Your best bet will be to get rid of it
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Jeromejnr(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wait till d baby comot na! When you dey do am without protection you know abi, d tin dey sweet. You come add another guy put on top.

Or you thought they had low sperm count.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by zyzxx(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Congratulation the babe is nw Ur's
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
mzcamii:
@mperoakeem pls say sometin

@nneka123 just try and imagine me in your shoes, it wasn't planned, i never knew i will be pregnant
please o, i don't want to be in your shoes. Because i'll never do such a silly mistake of having sex with more than one guy at the same time lipsrsealed. All you have to do is have a conference meeting with both of them, calculate the days you have had sex with them, this will help you. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
mzcamii:
am not thinkin of abortion, my boyfriend was the last person i had sex with, even if he was the one, if i tell him, he will tell his friend, and i had sex with his best friend too, i just don't know what to do
see wat u'd do. Dnt tell ur boyfrnd, tel his frnd u r pregnant! See his reaction. Of course he won't tel ur boyfrnd because he knws he has been bleepin u behind his bak. Den after u tel him, tel ur boyfrnd! And hey, confess to ur boyfrnd d truth!

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by alberto2k(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
mzcamii:

pregnancy for 3 undecided
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by auntymi(f): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Op, dnt wrri nA twins u go boRn, 1 fr ur guy nd 1 fr his friend grin, make i keep my bashiN shA,bt y hvin s..ex wit two best friendz, abi u won cuz kasala btwin dEm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by mirexxx(f): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
mzcamii:
his Bestie didn't know he was dating u ni see life oo
girl u no try o
smiley smiley may God help u
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
please o, i don't want to be in your shoes. Because i'll never do such a silly mistake of having sex with more than one guy at the same time lipsrsealed. All you have to do is have a conference meeting with both of them, calculate the days you have had sex with them, this will help you. Goodluck
lool she neva wished for dat to happen. Buh she was too careless anyways. No blame game here, what has hapend has happend. D deed has been done already.
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Beamborla(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
There is smth called DNA test.

If it happened elsewhere, one of them might still want you but not in Nigeria. Our guys are not that nice.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by alberto2k(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
calculate the days you have had sex with them, this will help you. Goodluck

Make she hire statisticians abi grin grin
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by veave(f): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
How about STDs?
If you've got just pregnancy you are safe then...

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I tot they say a woman always knws who d father of her child is no matter how many guys she has slept wit?
my broda na women of before before dey know, most ladies of nowadays r free agents and they care untill dem land wahala like dis one so
Re: Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Beamborla:
There is smth called DNA test.

If it happened elsewhere, one of them might still want you but not in Nigeria. Our guys are not that nice.
dna test is very very very expensive. She can't afford such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Seduce You With My Peaky Boobs ? Lagos Insatgram Slayqueen (photos + Video) / My 3some experience In Jos. / Describe The Best Moment U Had With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.