Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) (57761 Views)

D'Banj Shows Off His Abs In New Photos / D'banj Shows Off All His Awards / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
He didn't say he bought a jet.
Most people commenting on this lack exposure. That's all.

When you are promoting a product, it is customary for the company to provide limo services, etc. which are usually rented on the corporation's account. Contrary to what someone else said, that is not the interior of a Rolls Royce. It is a limo. And every limo is custom made. So what's the big deal?

For the fact that he is posing with such rented item of luxury led credence to the fact that he may be broke after all. He is trying too hard. Who is he trying to impress?
\
So u wrote all this chi,ts just to hate?. lol. haters no get life.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by dharay99: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Well.. it doesn't mean he isn't broke.

What if he borrowed money to buy it? Loans n shii

U mumu die undecided
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by dharay99: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2015
gift01:
You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. When will you release a GOOD MUSIC and end this your irrelevant propaganda abi who are you competing with? Eja nla: Big Boys don't do this! Focus is what you need.

Mumu, wah will u say of 2face huh...
U tink it's all abt dropping music here n der...mtcheeeew
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by hugafella(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2015
dammytosh:

grin grin grin grin

So says broke investor and stock broking expert.

Do you know how much investment he has in Agriculture sector alone ?
PA to DBanj, u see why he won't be debt free very soon? a serious investor doesn't do these childish things. maybe for TV but not for twitter. haha king of Titusville ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Mikolo70(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2015
hugafella:

PA to DBanj, u see why he won't be debt free very soon? a serious investor doesn't do these childish things. maybe for TV but not for twitter. haha king of Titusville ...
Wetin concern u?! Na u get Twitter?...Do u have access to his accounts. You better repent b4 poverty visit u.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Godfullsam:
......and some people are saying the guy is broke .
those are broke sons of wh0res
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by ellahzy(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Dbanj is really handsome wink

Ellajovy @IG
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Haters be like #he borrowed d money o# angry mtcheew...Carry go koko master.I dey feel U.More success
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2015
victorazy:

Maybe u didn't understand the write ups, Is A GIFT he can't afford it. He is making noise now cuz he got small change from his last show "10th aniv" u know yoruba guyz with Extravagant life na.

What do you gain from pulling somebody down with hate and with your mouth. Remember, somebody that pulls down his fellow by whatever means first go down himself. So a hater will never measure up to the person he hates because of his success.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by drsoajoshua(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Eja nla
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by dammytosh: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
hugafella:

Yea he wont be debt free any time soon. Are you happy now and does that increase your self worth now ?
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Mcowubaba: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2015
gudnex22:
So bc he snap pic for inside jet e mean
say nahim get am? Common house u
no fit build the fool us say u buy jet.
Oga titus no b ur jet
Feeling the ni**ar.....Ur family get house ..
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by dammytosh: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2015
rahazaqa:
So u wrote all this chi,ts just to hate?. lol. haters no get life.

grin grin grin

Argh u never see anytin. They can do much more.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
people and rumour,i wonder how dey know say this guy broke#Broke niggaz dont flex like this naa.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by mandhip: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jazzy has let the Twitter hype enter his head instead of him burry his pride and join the bigger boys for top endorsement he choose to remain a don on Twitter and baby sit his babies and stay with loyal milk ambassador of 3 yrs ago. A don on Twitter with nothing to show, now we know who is winning in real life without social network hype. Eja nla the biggest . this yr alone feeling the nigga is killing it , ambarose has shown up in his party, just sign another top deal with ciroc and now cruising a customized MACHINE just in 37 days of 2015 n some people are calling him broke, are guys under a spell or something?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by franklinblack: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
why do people wont appreciate good things,u always wana hear bad things about people,thats y u people wont prosper cos u always sighted where d downfall of a man like u happens,y wud u say d'banj is broke when apple just endorsed him last year as the african ambassador of beat by Dre,he played at the World Economic summit in Switzerland show on CNN News &all leading world chanels,he leads the campaign rally with some artistes for Oga Jona,he did hid 10yrs anniver. invited Amber Rose to 9ja for d first tym ever,he has alot of endorsements ,now its Ciroc.Do u knw what an Endorsement is? or u think hes doing the advert for free??Etisalat gave Banky 45million# in 2008 for endorsement,so guess aw much d'banj international Endorsement worths.If D'banj is broke then your a pauper,broke thn church rat,pray to hammer like d'banjs dog...#Mofoz
KolaShangOne:
Well.. it doesn't mean he isn't broke.

What if he borrowed money to buy it? Loans n shii
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
You are busy worshipping celebrities;express will leave you people and go while others are busy working hard to better their lives..!
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by franklinblack: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
poor ass,if you've been to lagos b4,go to lekki phase 1 where billionaires they live,D'banj has a Mansion there nt even house dat poor people lyk u can live..leave these people alone &beg your God//.....#Mofoz
Mcowubaba:

Feeling the ni**ar.....Ur family get house ..
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Raymie(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is a customized Sequoia SUV. It doesn't come cheap, however it isn't ultra expensive to own either. So buying the SUV may not be a true rep of D'Banj's financial status.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by calabaman(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mr Dbanj kindly invest/save your money against tommorow.

that's what would impress me.

not this

#wise up man
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Decryptor:
No 1. The OP who posted this is high on crack! Read the message on his screen shot...He says "My new custom jet ON THE ROAD" meaning that it is a car. Since when did a jet have the interior of a vehicle?

No 2. Look at the second picture...The blue pillow on the leg rest next to Oga Titus has the inscription "Ciroc" on it...Which means the vehicle is owned by Ciroc. They used him to "lift Oga Titus" to the event where he was given the deal.

CONCLUSION:
No.1: That is not a jet but a chauffeur-driven vehicle which belongs to Ciroc...

No 2: Errrmmm...yes...i remember now...Oga Titus is still broke! undecided
a million likes

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by ideylaff: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
This guy might not be broke afterall.

Buying a car does not determine your financial status.

The moment you decide not to fulfil your financial obligation, you become a debtor. Simple.

Have you ever heard about keeping up appearances to create a facade

Dranj obviously is in the sponsored Ciroc limo on the way to the event or on the way back.

Why will be buy a Limo in the states and park it there when he spends most of his time in Africa now

Total foolishness if you ask me. Lol

I just hope Dbanj is not trying to impress people by doing things beyond his power, he's past that stage now ooo

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
gift01:
You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. When will you release a GOOD MUSIC and end this your irrelevant propaganda abi who are you competing with? Eja nla: Big Boys don't do this! Focus is what you need.
U jst blew ma mind wit dis.....Blessed are u amongst men and blessed is d fruit of thy ballz grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
ideylaff:

Buying a car does not determine your financial status.

The moment you decide not to fulfil your financial obligation, you become a debtor. Simple.

Have you ever heard about keeping up appearances to create a facade

Dranj obviously is in the sponsored Ciroc limo on the way to the event or on the way back.

Why will be buy a Limo in the states and park it there when he spends most of his time in Africa now

Total foolishness if you ask me. Lol

I just hope Dbanj is not trying to impress people by doing things beyond his power, he's past that stage now ooo

I hope so too!
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by scify(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
cool cool Lol... That beards tho.. grin grin
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by blacq2009(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
prettyprettywow:
The koko master just shared the picture and the post on his social media. This came after he sealed a deal of the year with ciroc. we can't blame him for feeling ontop of the word. #ItsAllowed. It seems he just got himself a new toy as his anniversary gift which he describes as a jet on the road. The interior of the vehicle looks like a Rolls Royce, What do you think? check out more pics

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/dbanj-shows-off-his-new-custom-made-jet.html

This is what "Broke" guys do- big tinz
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
franklinblack:
poor ass,if you've been to lagos b4,go to lekki phase 1 where billionaires they live,D'banj has a Mansion there nt even house dat poor people lyk u can live..leave these people alone &beg your God//.....#Mofoz
Emmmmmmmh...
Boy no.1 - I was nt talking to u, I did nt quote u
no.2- I was defending Dbanj, the question I asked (una get family house), I was referring to the girl who initially Insulted Dbanj.
no.3- Dbanj is one of my favourite Artist nd I wish him well nd finally....MIND ur business...
U just made a f**l of urself...
Peace#
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by 100Cents: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
purplesummer:
Jet on the road

No mind them

Even a 1995 Toyota fore runner interior can be customized to have that look.

Let him snap the exterior of his so called jet. Why is the writer assuming its a Rolls Royce ? Broke people don't drive Rolls Royce..

Let car dealers come and tell us if that car is tear rubber
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by 100Cents: 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
hedonistic:
After all, show business is about deceiving gullible people.

Simple summary..

Now a gullible journalist is assuming and wants us to believe that D banj bought himself a Rolls Royce private hired jet. Haha..
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by 100Cents: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
calabaman:
Mr Dbanj kindly invest/save your money against tommorow.

that's what would impress me.

not this

#wise up man

Don't bother yourself, he didn't buy even the tire of that car..

He is scam con man acting to be a musician..

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by oseo1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
It's probably an escalade. It's definitely NOT a rolls Royce
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by 100Cents: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Doubleoo:
This is his post in his verified Facebook page. Nairaland need to create a thread to teach English. Most people here don't know what it means to say "my gift to myself".

But the artist wrote this to deceive gullible readers..

He is just fooling himself. He meant deceit..

Now the reporter bring the Rolls Royce twist perpetuating the deceit. And small children will start imagining what a JET ON THE ROAD looks like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans React To Kizz Daniel Blond Hair & Beard (Photos) / BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.