Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp (61957 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Ariyo2k: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:
Chai what a humiliation and shame for Osibanjo from the same people for which he hopes to garner surpport and votes from cheering up the very person he is claiming to wanting to liberate them from and thereby contesting against..Osibanjo should just withdraw and immediatelly anounce his support for GEJ..my reasonable friendly advice though
I must let u know that u lack asses to information, do u no that most of the members present for that program wears Buhari n Osibanjo's T shite under their clothes? I believe u know what that means, So may brother don't be decived by only what u c. I was there and I saw it LIVE
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by nortcentrallord(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
roymary:

Kindly enumerate GEJ successes in areas of Education, National security, Social security , Energy and Overall economic stability and development.

Do not forget to tell us how proactive GEJ is and your assessment of his level of discernment. What is the ratio of your answer to the population of this country Nigeria.

We wait.
It is every where you go like Mtn but you have blinded yourself to it. If you open your eyes and be truthful to yourself, you will see it except if you are not a Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Here2BustnScrew: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Ok sir but first can you define Democracy for me?
Define rule of law?
Define corruption?
Define human rights?
Define how democracy works?
The power of a democratic president?
Define the power of the three arms of government?
Tell me 1 single responsibility of the president he hasn't carried out over the last 6 years. UntiLl you define these and apply them to Nigeria, Buhari can never get my vote... It appears it is the six years that is boiling a whole lot of you guyz.
buhari needs no second chance is what I mean...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Ahmeduana(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
fajesito:
I am seriously confused. But something deep within me is telling me we need change. undecided
YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE CONFUSE? Is because the hypnotizing charm of apc want to force its efficacy on you but GOD don't want you to be hypnotized, SO WAKE AND deliver yourself from the evil grips of apc.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Kajiang02(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
acidtalk:
Fellow compatriots the time has come again to decide our future and the future of our generation even yet unborn.

1) We trusted the last 6years into the hands of a man who people felt his “luck” might bring Luck to the land because of the way he has always risen to power but unfortunately, one man’s favour from God isn’t enough to bring about solution to the land.

2) A man who travels abroad for the slightest flu while ignoring the healthcare system of the entire nation

3) A man whose 6years in power could boast of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

The only thing which struck me is your level of education and mathematical calculation of 6yrs. Even with the explanations on previous thread.

Sure we should vote as our conscience directs us, not because some decided to give frivolous data on what wasn't. Your vote is your choice, and ensure to make it count.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by emiye(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
babestella:

Please stop this rant. Your sorry assss will cry after February 14, just wait and see.
Your story is like you already have a 60 inches LED smart TV and someone is coming to take it away to give you a 12 inches black and white tube TV. Your gullibility is irredeemable to think that APC will use Pastor Osinbajo to get the support of RCCG members. That strategy is dead on arrival.
which one is 60 inches LED smart tv? if it is GEJ, then i can tell you that the screen is broken, the audio is faulty, the power unit is burnt, it is of no use, it is simply a waste of space., who ever is coming to take it away is simply helping to dispose electronic waste wink wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by abbey621(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
I expected him to get a friendly cheer from the crows, after all it is a religious gathering and there's no place for enemity or hatred but don't confuse that with support. Majority of people are going to vote based on the events from 2011 till now, if the Nigerian government made your life better and safer from 2011 till now, by all means vote GEJ, vote for PDP. If the Nigerian government made life more stressful and dangerous from 2011 till now then vote for change, vote APC. Remove sentiments, remove religion/tribalism and vote for your conscience!
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by jubrealguy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:
Chai what a humiliation and shame for Osibanjo from the same people for which he hopes to garner surpport and votes from cheering up the very person he is claiming to wanting to liberate them from and thereby contesting against..Osibanjo should just withdraw and immediatelly anounce his support for GEJ..my reasonable friendly advice though
dnt be too happy, i was at the camp ground....... Dats y d response to op is "LOL"
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by coolsegun(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:
You are wrong. There is a game plan. Osinbajo will win massively. GEJ coming to camp is just to beg if Daddy G.O can still support him, but it is just too late. Osinbajo has taken the show. They GEJ and Osinbajo received different prayers.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Raotito(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
But what about the others churches he didn't visit? Church is not for the politics of this world rather is the politics of heaven. Past. Adeboye need to be careful.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Sajio(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
As the day goes bye.... I see more reason to love this man.... the most humble and best ever president 9ja ever had,,,, Godbless you Gej!!
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by simplemach(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deeninetyseven:

I stand to disagree on that. He is still the president, but the rate at which people want him out of office, I don't think he deserves such ovation or whatever.
That shows that people still love the president.
ok
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Sajio(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
no matter how stupid,crazy,mad,idiotic and an asshole gej is,he is still d president,the office is being respected not the person!
.... you couldn't stand the shame hence u result to insulting our lovely president?? I understand ur condition anyway, ts like dis when one is short of words... God bless Gej.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by borntosave: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by visalo: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
no matter how stupid,crazy,mad,idiotic and an asshole gej is,he is still d president,the office is being respected not the person!

By their foot we shall know them. By your comments, you are just a wayward kid. A product of irresponsible characters

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by BabaO2: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
@op, pray that you will be accorded with the same reception given Jonathan at the camp yesterday at a place of your honour.
why do you like distorting Facts.? I was there, Jonathan was nearing crying, it was daddy GO that saved him from further humiliation by requested him to be prayed for as the president of the nation not for the coming election. However, Osinbjo and other political office seekers were prayed for after Jonathan has left before the spiritual moment of the night. He was treated as a nuisance and contaminant.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by J3da: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Loud ovations ? The crowd I'm seeing there doesn't look like they're giving any loud ovation. Even the general overseer of the church doesnt look happy sitting down beside jonathan in the first photo. Better stop deceiving urselves, no one is happy with this man. He must go. Nigeria needs him no more.

There was indeed loud ovations that lasted for more than 15min... And I was an eyewitness... And the will. Of God. Will surely come to past so stop beefing
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by payan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Stand ovation ko sit ovation ni. I was at the camp. The poster of dis must have paid attenrtion to ordinary noise wihtout the meaning. Many were saying No and some were saying YES so all mixed together. Infact the two guys and a woman sitting beside me were shouting yes and no against each other. Even G.O did not pray a single prayer for him personally rather he used him as a point of contact for other organs of govt that there will be peace in Nig during and post election. The woman beside me was even laughing after the prayer that Adura yi ya to si ti tele meaning that this prayer is different from the previous one.When it is time for Osinbanjo,G.o prayed that God will grant them their heart desires. You candecide for urself whom G.O actually prayed for base on the avoe info. So wise up.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by NnaNna4(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
[i][/i]

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

acidtalk repent
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by buchai: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
True Confession. This set of politicians Adams Oshimole, Rochas Okorocha, Rotimi Amaechi, Yemi Osinbajo confessed that ther votes and that of ther family votes will goes PDP for presidential election while they will vote for ther party for the governorship house of rep and senate.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by hardeyincah(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
acidtalk:

Can you now EDIT this crap because you should now BURY your head in shame.
OMG! I taught acid talk is now extinct!
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Chigold101(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
awodman:
This thread is in response to an APC propaganda on this forum that he was booed
this is from thisdaylive.com so i believe this...
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by goldenimp(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
mmm

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by 100Cents: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
That's my amiable President..
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by IceMan85(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
ur whole generation is stupid and it ur whole generation that are animals!!
I don't e-fight ok. Just grow up and stop displaying your stupidity in public ok.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by EmmGee: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My dear!

emm....

maybe you quoted the wrong person
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please, please, please. Just keep God Almighty and his beloved Son out of partisan politics. He is not interested.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
visalo:

By their foot we shall know them. By your comments, you are just a wayward kid. A product of irresponsible characters
by their foot we shall know them? I give up on u as a youth!! Money wey dem take train u,dem for jus give dash ashewo! This is another wasted generation,ur parent should be ashamed they gave birth to an ignorant bastard like u,a disgrace to nigerian education..anyway,am making a promise.henceforth,I will stop replying fools and poo like u so incase u reply,u aint getting any reply from me..and I know ur kinds will still quote me,tell them,I snub them even when they haven't dropped their comment
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by kuzee(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
mehn I so like their two in the last pix.
I can't stop smiling..
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by danypoolson(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
zingywingy:
But people didnt stand up for him now...unlike winners..thou people booed the clueless GEJ in winners..I wish Buhari
could visit any of these churches and see if the pastors could be able to control the chants for change..
GMB we want
you are a callous cow,when did anyone boo Gej in winners.lie kill you and your wicked general
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by danypoolson(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ariyo2k:
I must let u know that u lack asses to information, do u no that most of the members present for that program wears Buhari n Osibanjo's T shite under their clothes? I believe u know what that means, So may brother don't be decived by only what u c. I was there and I saw it LIVE
make lie kill you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.