Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Need A Logo Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Logo Designer (1254 Views)

Are You A Logo Designer Or Logo Maker Meet Me Here / Professional Logo Designer*completed Logos* / Logo Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Logo Designer by bigjoe2xl: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Contact me on 238B2FBF
Re: I Need A Logo Designer by erad(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Maybe you should visit the thread below, check out the profiles of preferred designers and contact them. Only desperate amateur designers will tend to contact you the way you are going about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823110/nairaland-portfolio-logo-designers
Re: I Need A Logo Designer by felixchip(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2015
erad:
Maybe you should visit the thread below, check out the profiles of preferred designers and contact them. Only desperate amateur designers will tend to contact you the way you are going about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823110/nairaland-portfolio-logo-designers

Oga erad, if a designer wishes to contact him, it's left for him.
A designer knows the best means of sourcing for jobs.
All you have to do is drop the link to the portfolios and not calling a designer desperate 'cause your dropping the link shows how desperate you are 'cause your designs are there and you hope to get the Job.

Mind your choice of words.
Re: I Need A Logo Designer by erad(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2015
felixchip:

Oga erad, if a designer wishes to contact him, it's left for him.
A designer knows the best means of sourcing for jobs.
All you have to do is drop the link to the portfolios and not calling a designer desperate 'cause your dropping the link shows how desperate you are 'cause your designs are there and you hope to get the Job.

Mind your choice of words.

If I was desperate, I won't have dropped the link. I would have contacted him personally knowing my status here gives me a upper hand and not drop a link that will give everyone a level playing ground.

All I wrote is for the sake of people like you. There are designers who come to this section just to 'steal' away clients without contributing anything and who are not even as good as you are. So if you see my choice of words as offensive, no apologies.
Re: I Need A Logo Designer by felixchip(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
erad:

If I was desperate, I won't have dropped the link. I would have contacted him personally knowing my status here gives me a upper hand and not drop a link that will give everyone a level playing ground.

All I wrote is for the sake of people like you. There are designers who come to this section just to 'steal' away clients without contributing anything and who you not even as good as you are. So if you see my choice of words as offensive, no apologies.

Boy, you have an upper hand, listen to yourself.
The thread is sticked/pinned and that shows that before anybody creates a thread, he must have seen the thread.

So, dropping the link shows how desperate you are.
You said, some people just come to steal clients and run away? Like me? Funny. Well, the board speaks for itself. Check my profile out. It says it all.

If you need the job, contact him.
If you don't, let those who are interested to hook him up.
Don't forget, my Designs are on the thread as well.

Just act like a man. Not a boy. Know what I think?
Learn from prof. He is what I call a MOD.
Re: I Need A Logo Designer by erad(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
felixchip:

Boy, you have an upper hand, listen to yourself.
The thread is sticked/pinned and that shows that before anybody creates a thread, he must have seen the thread.

So, dropping the link shows how desperate you are.
You said, some people just come to steal clients and run away? Like me? Funny. Well, the board speaks for itself. Check my profile out. It says it all.

If you need the job, contact him.
If you don't, let those who are interested to hook him up.
Don't forget, my Designs are on the thread as well.

Just act like a man. Not a boy. Know what I think?
Learn from prof. He is what I call a MOD.

I don't see how what I said warranted your choice of words but keep it up if it makes you a better "man". What I wrote up there is in the interest of designers in this section, either you choose to see it that way or not.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Creates Cyclops, Harrypotter Lumos And Night Crawler Effect / Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. / Graduation Invitation And Marriage Sticker Sample Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.