Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home (34223 Views)

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
vickysmilez:
Wow! She looks really good
crushing on u can I have ur contact?
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by demoymcmb(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Make I lyk watin u write,u don try
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by kowema(f): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by misshoree(f): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
She still has that sexy curves

I like her shape
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Wendy80(f): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
No matter what pple say abt this Babe, I just love her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by starboyteam(f): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Missmossy:
Beautiful mother of two grin her baby is pretty too. Her friends aint looking bad either.
Sure
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by starboyteam(f): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
nollyway:
Curvy too bad!!! cry cry
Hmmm, you saw that?
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by chachanga: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
hmmmn, those hips nor dey lie at all; dem hips wey she take impeach that other madam that tyme. Fear some ladies o, u go live longer for it!

Like her for her skin though; thank God say she neva join the other Nollywood Bleaching Bozos.
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by amanikondo: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mercy Johnson nearly tear my rod.
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Euckybaby(f): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
nice pix mama purity
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by DuchessLily(f): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Looking good still
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by starboyteam(f): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
BraveAfrican:
Is she walking on water in the 1st pic?
Hahahahah, was that suppose to be in the joke section? Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by peemyke(f): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jst wond undecidedering if datz her nipz in d 3rd pic
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Shoutozone: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
She looks good
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Gorgeous58(f): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lovely
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by ireneidiva(f): 4:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Fat. She should keep working out.
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by AnnieBeyonce(f): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2015
She looks big to me.
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by krislamberteze(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2015
She try sha.....see hips ur hubby dey flex
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by unlimitedvibes(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
mikketech:
said it before and am saying it again.

Am crushing on you can I have ur contacts?
I can see love in the skies
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
post=30537302:

I can see love in the skies
lol. Na u get d url on ur signature
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by patkalchi: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Want to know how to get cool curves such as this? Join this group on Facebook : Figure 8 (small waist big ego). Get your best body in 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing / Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans / Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.