Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) (5145 Views)

Fulbright Foreign Student Program In USA / Anyone Know How To Apply For Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program? / Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by Wizberg12(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
RApplications are ongoing for the 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA for Masters and PhD students. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to research and study in the United States for one year or longer at U.S. universities or other appropriate institutions.

The Fulbright Foreign Student Program encourages applications from all fields, including interdisciplinary ones and around 4000 international students recieve the Fullbright scholarship every year. The program is applicable to numerous USA Universities and Academic Institutions and is open to International students from 155 countries around the world.
Scholarship Value

The grant funds tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study. See the official website and country specific websites for the complete list of scholarship benefits.
Eligibility

Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please see the country specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
Application Procedures and Deadline

Applications for AY 2016-2017 starts to open on the 1st quarter of 2015, depending on the country. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies.

Therefore, foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries. Deadline varies per country but is around February to October 2015 (annually) and courses start AY 2016/2017.

For more information on how to apply, full details on eligibility and scholarship benefits visit the official website and the country specific websites for detailed information.

Official Fulbright Foreign Student Program at
www.foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-fulbright

Get more scholarship information to any country of your choice @ www.geniusplan.tk

1 Like

Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Wizberg12:
RApplications are ongoing for the 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA for Masters and PhD students. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to research and study in the United States for one year or longer at U.S. universities or other appropriate institutions.

The Fulbright Foreign Student Program encourages applications from all fields, including interdisciplinary ones and around 4000 international students recieve the Fullbright scholarship every year. The program is applicable to numerous USA Universities and Academic Institutions and is open to International students from 155 countries around the world.
Scholarship Value

The grant funds tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study. See the official website and country specific websites for the complete list of scholarship benefits.
Eligibility

Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please see the country specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
Application Procedures and Deadline

Applications for AY 2016-2017 starts to open on the 1st quarter of 2015, depending on the country. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies.

Therefore, foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries. Deadline varies per country but is around February to October 2015 (annually) and courses start AY 2016/2017.

For more information on how to apply, full details on eligibility and scholarship benefits visit the official website and the country specific websites for detailed information.

Official Fulbright Foreign Student Program at
www.foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-fulbright

Get more scholarship information to any country of your choice @ www.geniusplan.tk

Please have you started applying or applied for it .I have been trying to make a research but is complicated how are you going about it
Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by Wizberg12(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2015
BiggyB242:

Please have you started applying or applied for it .I have been trying to make a research but is complicated how are you going about it
Open the page with a laptop or smartphone
Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by sentaljohn(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
is the application manual? coz I have been trying to get it done but couldn't
Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2015
Wizberg12:

Open the page with a laptop or smartphone
Okay I have done my research ,do you know the criteria in respect to nigeria,I was told each country has her own criteria I was referred to their office in abj or lagos to make an inquiry which is far from where I am.Don't know if you have done that?
Thank You
Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
BiggyB242:

Okay I have done my research ,do you know the criteria in respect to nigeria,I was told each country has her own criteria I was referred to their office in abj or lagos to make an inquiry which is far from where I am.Don't know if you have done that?
Thank You

Have you made any research on fulbright scholarship
Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by tboibamz: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
How about undergraduate applicants?...are they eligible
Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
tboibamz:
How about undergraduate applicants?...are they eligible

No
Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by Theflint1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
BiggyB242:

No
Do you know the requirements for a PhD admit?
Re: 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Theflint1:
Do you know the requirements for a PhD admit?
I'm still searching for any Nigerian who is a beneficiary, I am lost as you are.

(1) (Reply)

Academic Advice Pls Check In / Nekede Admission List Out / FUTA SUG President, Adeyemi And Midwifery President Dead!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.