Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) (55597 Views)

Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
There is some serious group-fighting going on along Lekki Epe Express Way, with roads block and cars stranded.

Please where are these soldiers? They are highly needed.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by neenar: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mynd44:

When soldiers were sent to confiscate newspapers last year what did you think?
I was being sarcastic. You know TANoids have always maintained that Buhari is undemocratic, right?

5 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by REMMEI(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Obiagelli:

We are falling for a ploy that could burn down this country.

Please Nigerian do not protest
Calm your nerves,we won't fall for this cheap plot..though,there might be uproar but peace will come back for sure..i feel you .
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by DickDastardly(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
REMMEI:

Someone needs to aim for your brain dickhead. . .
Thats when i decide to leave the comfort of my luxury home to join street thugs to protest what doesnt affect my networth cool smiley

10 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Realdeals(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why? thought they said they are busy in sambisa, what are they doing on the street

6 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Flets: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Quote me wrong

All staged protests in reaction to election postponement will only happen in APC states.

So much for 'CHANGE'. Janja.weeds!!!

4 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by REMMEI(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

Thats when i decide to leave the comfort of my luxury home to join street thugs to protest what doesnt affect my networth cool smiley
And you think it's everyone that's living in comfort and luxury as you?. . . And what networth are you talking about..people are clamouring for change and all you could say is their eyes and heart should be aimed at..why can't these soldiers be deployed to bokoharam infested region..why lagos?. .you even called them thug..smh!..

9 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by buJu234: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
I don't knw who is shooting into d air here in lekki close to oando filling station. .. d whole road is block.. I can see men running out of their cars including me... I can also see civilian boys with Ak47...

Its not funny ooo... i ran and left my car my d side of the road ooo...

God save ur boy oo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by DickDastardly(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
REMMEI:

And you think it's everyone that's living in comfort and luxury as you?. . . And what networth are you talking about..people are clamouring for change and all you could say is their eyes and heart should be aimed at..why can't these soldiers be deployed to bokoharam infested region..why lagos?. .you even called them thug..smh!..
When people engage in peaceful protest, its acceptable. But when the protest involves wanton destruction of other people's properties, such protesters should be used for shooting practice. Stay alive to witness the "gradual change" by GEJ, avoid senseless mobbing of any kind or might blame only yourself when you get hit smiley

11 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by xmileeasy: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
it's not happening only in Lagos.There are joint patrols of all security in Abuja and other states.it's a show of force in readiness for the election

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Pangea: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
You can now see clearly
That Nigeria is fu.cked!

Is Lagos on the route to yobe?

6 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by beegurl(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Happened in Abj too o, never seen so many uniformed men and armoured trucks, seriously

3 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Pangea: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
From all indications
Nigerians cannot practise democracy!
Who would have thought that the same Jonathan that people like Soyinka , Tunde bakare and other members of save Nigeria group delivered from the apron of Turai Yar adua will turn out to be the worst mistake we have ever made?

34 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mynd44, please stop raising false alarm. This is ordinary patrol please. We dey see am everyday.

7 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Mynd44: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Mynd44, please stop raising false alarm. This is ordinary patrol please. We dey see am everyday.
I want whatever it is you have been smoking

13 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
beegurl:
Happened in Abj too o, never seen so many uniformed men and armoured trucks, seriously
Pictures please, or you're lying.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Kororugged: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan should be very careful with this romance with the Military. He has the top brass of the military, the fat bellied ones that cannot complete a 100 meters race in 1 hour in his pocket. The real soldiers are dying in the battlefield and are watching events closely, these are the ones that can cause havoc.

The PDP, GEJ and their supporters should be very careful what they wish for

22 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by synergycom19: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kill anyone who protest elections shift dates by Order from Above,GEJ wants to be life president by force,but God pass am

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mynd44:

When soldiers were sent to confiscate newspapers last year what did you think?
But you're calling the aspiration of Buhari to become president, A CHANGE, a known dictator.

Runs out of the thread, now a ban threat is being issued.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by adepiero: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Borno is the right place for them to be not Lagos. #MisplacedPriorities undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Lexusgs430: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why are not deployed to fight insurgency?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by tempest69: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
Good move.
Grave yard for any idiotu willing to be used to cause Anarchy by politicians.

Dear Soldiers, Aim for their eyes and hearts pls cool
GEJ is becoming a TYRANT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by igbsam(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Are we about to see the replay of Ekiti Intimidation Here in Las gidi ?

someone should please tell Jona we are not cowards here. We don't run away from fights! Instead we go scatter everything if one army decides to act funny with us electorate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by obailala(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why is PDP so scared?.... Why is PDP insisting on postponing the elections?... What preparation do they want to do now that they havent done in the last 4 years?

5 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
What is it?
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by DickDastardly(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
tempest69:
GEJ is becoming a TYRANT
Thought he is weak? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Akon419(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
No election untill I receive my PVC

7 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Skoopy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
The presence of military personnels on the streets of Lagos signifies only one thing, that elections will be postponed later today. This is aimed at curtailing tensions that may arise.

However it is, we will revolt against it. Co's our minds are made up,"WE WANT CHANGE" .

FEBUHARY 14th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.