Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) (55546 Views)

Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Dejohnbull: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Very good we need change in lagos state, with soldiers on the roads apc touts can't distub anyone. Jimi 2015
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by leofab(f): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
project8:
I tot d army said no solders to take charge of security during election. abi dis ones for lagos na spirits? dsame tin in kd too.soldiers busy in northeasth blablabla.meanwhile c dem they intimidate us fr road
na only lagos dey for Nigeria?
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by esosuo: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
CityNG:

For the life of me I still can't understand why there's no coup yet. It's long overdue.
na coup master minded by the govt of the day we dey see so na ,lagos as the economy house of nigeria when taken over by military watin remain? other countries we hear of riot police in any. case of civil unrest while military in case of war but nigeria we take army with full force power to discard a PERCEIVED unrest and use civilians to fight boko boys in the name of civilian jtf , I dey shame for pdp strategy sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by thewarrior72: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pangea:
From all indications
Nigerians cannot practise democracy!
Who would have thought that the same Jonathan that people like Soyinka , Tunde bakare and other members of save Nigeria group delivered from the apron of Turai Yar adua will turn out to be the worst mistake we have ever made?
Shut up, is it better to allow the rascals in APC to kill & destroy peoples property abi?
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by adekolawole: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
why is GEJ making a fool of this great country. we don't deserve this after giving his region this opportunity of becoming the President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by fireforfire: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Is there war in lagos
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by elohorayodele: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
all of you threatening to protest it's time to start except you are cowards. Go and start, wen soldier slap you, u go know say police na ur friend
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by sylaz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
They keep going at it until they get bayonets shoved up their asses and their wives and daughters raped. No government should ever be flexing at its citizens after witnessing the Arab spring.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by masseratti: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
saxywale:

I hope a repeat of hope 93(how many people soldier go kill) is not about to happen. Civilians with sticks defied soldiers with guns and the riots eventually led to ibb stepping down.

Now civilians are carrying ak-47.
good observations
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by elohorayodele: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

grin dis one be making mouth...u see mopol sef u run nt 2 talk of army u fit do anytin? wen u receive slap of lyf u go maintain

No mind all this bladdy cowardly Internet warriors, na on top system them de protest
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Equado(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Its nothing.....just a step to quell the violence of PDP supporters when Buhari wins.
sorry to say,you're a foolish person,buhari and jonathan,who has a record of being a sore looser?...again you're a fool,quick to speak,slow to think.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by omalistic(f): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
adekolawole:
why is GEJ making a fool of this great country. we don't deserve this after giving his region this opportunity of becoming the President

"GIVING his region the opportunity"?....smh
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Equado:
sorry to say,you're a foolish person,buhari and jonathan,who has a record of being a sore looser?...again you're a fool,quick to speak,slow to think.
Obviously those statements you made are for your sick mom.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by nikky5(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is a great mistake from the PDP. The opposition wI'll cash in on this and prove to Nigerians that the ruling party is already defeated.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by jhydebaba(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
We pray for peace. peace everywhere in the country.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by duni04(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Everything pointing to bloody elections in Nigeria. Expertriates are leaving enmass! Irrespective of who wins there is going to be violence, more intense violence than we saw in 2011.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:
Na wah ooooo!

Abi Shekau was spotted in Lagos ne?
You want our soldiers to have heart-attack? Don't you know they fear that name you mentioned than anything else? It's the harmless civilians there morale and pride tends to heighten up. PDP has made the Nigerian Army a cocoon and toothless bull dog.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by icedbreez(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Make una dey play with una lifes. because this President nor dey show him power?
Most of these politicians like Amaechi and Tinubu urging people to protest have sent their own children abroad away from danger...
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Equado(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Obviously those statements you made are for your sick mom.
you just justified the fact that you're a fool, a bigger one than first thought,you should have thrown your insults @ me, but your foolishness permitted you not. Madam,ill advise you go for a brain scan to know the extent of thy foolishness,or maybe thy foolishness knows no bounds.

*Shameful she-goat*
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Alexisu: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
See them, busy doing nothing.
they are in Lagos intimidating innocent Nigerians, while troops from neighboring countries are busy fighting boko haram for them in the north east.

They should go to where they are needed, Borno, Yobe and Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by ddefoe: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
I saw a massive movement of armed convoy of soldiers, police and civil defence with Armoured tanks and all sorts of military hardwares around lifecamp abuja today and it cuased a massive holdup around the area.I think its just to ensure security for the election.noting to fear
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by kabuski(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians need iron hand to progress.sai Buhari.-----the ultimate price to pay for a better tomorrow
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by gsalvatore: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
adekolawole:
Your last sentence represents all that is wrong with this country.

And you think you are wiser than the clueless President?

The only thing worst than the Nigerian Politicians is the Nigerian masses.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by zizibabe1(f): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

I dare any court to do the bidding of that bas.tard president who continually subverts our constitution . I only pity the innocents lives that will be wasted just like those of the chibok girls!

meanwhile,you are the bastard son of a bastard.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by motherlode: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mynd44:
Reports are coming in from Lekki, Ikprodu and Ojota of massive deployment of soldiers in Lagos. Third mainland bridge included.

angry this is the same tactics used to rig the guber election in ekiti last year!
i pray that all rigging tactics will fail by fire by force in jesus name! insha Allah!
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Daresh(f): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
I was in Enugu this morning and I saw a long convoy of army vehicles conveying soldiers. I wonder what all this is about?
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by OKENTU(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
APC .tunubu will hear it ds time no more rigging in lagos
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by zizibabe1(f): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Thanks sir

You see why Buhari can nev er smell that seat? We are discussing pertinent issues and his people are seeing red lips and toasting babe on NL.
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by zizibabe1(f): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
blublahd:

cute pic, nyc lips.

Apc people,discussing irrelevant issues.We dey talk of postponement of the polls,you dey there dey look red lips.Is this how you people want to bring about the change.So if ever you get there,fine gehs like us with red and nice lips are in trouble

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by ofala(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Obiagelli:

We are falling for a ploy that could burn down this country.

Please Nigerians do not protest

GEJ is trying real hard to scuttle this democracy just because he had seen his imminent loss but 6 weeks is not 6 years....

Atmost, they will remove Prof. Jega before then but will they stop majority of the masses from defending their votes?

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
zizibabe1:

Apc people,discussing irrelevant issues.We dey talk of postponement of the polls,you dey there dey look red lips.Is this how you people want to bring about the change.So if ever you get there,fine gehs like us with red and nice lips are in trouble
Lmao...oya make i see ur pic, u knw say as dz election dey red so. Man no fit talk if na bomb go greet us 4 mawnin cheesy
Re: Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) by engrjacuzzi: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
thank your stars those soldiers didn't see you take these pictures. the story would have been different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.