Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Find The Young Lady In This Pix - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Find The Young Lady In This Pix (26952 Views)

Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / This Pix Will Trouble Your Eyes. It Will Make You Dizzy. / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by ifedayoifedapo(f): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin seen. Good job
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by html14java(f): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
deyemy:
This what they expect you guys to see
I still never see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by ArcToyin(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
dollarlander:
Can't see anything for now sha!!!

Waho I can see the lady now. The big nose of the old man is her right side facing you.

The big chin of the old man is her shoulder. She is facing right side. See her very small nose on the big nose. Lol.
even wit ur descriptn i cant stil see her. Do u wear glasses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Try This, Its Like Magic / What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? / The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.