Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Anger Spirit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anger Spirit (1316 Views)

Of Anger And Shame In Africa / How Do You Manage Anger? / How Do You Manage Your Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger Spirit by drered(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
i have this friend that sees a spirit being when shes angry it makes her do things shes not supposed to she said it started when she was 4 when her dad used to beat up her mom,at night she went to stab her dad and she once tore her brodas head cos her bro was teasing her,an incident really happened that really freaked me out and i asked her so she told me,she says when shes angry she goes dead and the spirit take control over her she said the spirit is really beautiful and her name is [MECCA][MEKKA],what really freaks me out is that she thinks its a good spirit and she has lotsa problems like asthma,ulcer and stuff,
Dunno wat to do advice urgently needed
Re: Anger Spirit by BlackMamba(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2006
She needs medical attention before she harms someone or herself in her state of delusion.
Re: Anger Spirit by iice(f): 3:24am On Aug 23, 2006
LOL@Spirit grin grin grin, she get split personality(schizo). . .Like blackmamba said, she needs medical attention before she harms herself or someone
Re: Anger Spirit by ikamefa(f): 3:24am On Aug 23, 2006
drered:

i have this friend that sees a spirit being when shes angry it makes her do things shes not supposed to she said it started when she was 4 when her dad used to beat up her mom,at night she went to stab her dad and she once tore her brodas head because her bro was teasing her,an incident really happened that really freaked me out and i asked her so she told me,she says when shes angry she goes dead and the spirit take control over her she said the spirit is really beautiful and her name is [MECCA][MEKKA],what really freaks me out is that she thinks its a good spirit and she has lotsa problems like asthma,ulcer and stuff,
Dunno what to do advice urgently needed

@ topic dat na winch spirirt ! she needs to go for deliverance!
Re: Anger Spirit by mamaput(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2006
Let her go to a Dr she is a
iice:

LOL@Spirit grin grin grin, she get split personality(schizo). . .Like blackmamba said, she needs medical attention before she harms herself or someone

it is very irresponsible to tell her to go for

@ topic that na winch spirirt ! she needs to go for deliverance!
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2006
personally i don't think she needs medical attention cos i think its a spiritual stuff.The latest is that the left side of her body went dead and she was using her left hand to strangle herself it was her aunt that came to remove her hands.And shes reluctantly accepting the fact that its an evil spirit,she just doesn't wanna accept that fact and i know without her accepting it she can let her go and shes giving way to the spirit,like the last incident she wasn't angry it just came, /
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2006
mamaput:

Let her go to a Dr she is a,

i think that,s what she needs DELIVERANCE what else does she need,not possibly a doctor,this a spiritual stuff
Re: Anger Spirit by mamaput(f): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2006
Has she been to a doctor?
If at all she is possessed then the help of an exorcist and not the help of a self named pastor.
But first she needs a Dr.
Tell me under what qualification do you make your judgment,
From what you said she acts like someone with a split personality and with the right pills it could get under controll.
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2006
i don't believe in exorcists<personal opinion>
Re: Anger Spirit by mamaput(f): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2006
But in DELIVERANCE , what do you mean by that.
If it was my daughter i will try everything. from the Dr to what ever.
By the way the roman catholic church has them.
There are very few of them and they go through many years of training to become one
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2006
by DELIVERANCE i mean prayers and offering miracles is a gift from God depending on the level of spirituality attained,i think its really wack to be trained on how to deliever people
Re: Anger Spirit by mamaput(f): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2006
Is that not the samething under an other name?
Waco is when you throw your money down the neck of a so calles pastor.
Its even better to go to a Babawalo at least he knows something about evil spirits
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2006
do you have a problem with pastors or summin cos we sayin 2 different things and i was just giving u ma opine anyway thanks 4 your COnTRiBUtIOn
Re: Anger Spirit by mamaput(f): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2006
I have a problem with them , they are all fake and grow like fungi .and are all fake.
another means of making fast money 419
Re: Anger Spirit by Remmzy(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2006
mamaput:

I have a problem with them , they are all fake and grow like fungi .and are all fake.
another means of making fast money 419
[b]mamaput not all pastors are fake but majority are not real grin LoL.[/b]Goin for deleverance is good, she might get to hang out wit the pastor @ least boil those angers on him in the inner chamber! cheesy
Re: Anger Spirit by iice(f): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2006
Abeg what is deliverance? If she get evil spirit it's only understandable that she goes for exorcism so as to get rid of the spirit. Shoooo offering miracles? huh? How would a person offer miracles? Doctor first, if that doesnt work, go to the priest for exorcism. . .
Re: Anger Spirit by ikamefa(f): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2006
mamaput:

what is irresponsible in my suggesting she go for deliverance? because u got something against pastors don't mean other people don't believe in them, they say" the end justifies the means" as long as the girl is cured of acting weird, be it going to see a DR or a Pastor" the end justifies the means"

Haven't you heard of a diseaseĀ  incurable by Dr's or modern medicine when they resorted to prayer and fasting was cured? siddon there
Re: Anger Spirit by mamaput(f): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2006
Funny enough these things always happen to "somebody i know that knows somebody that knows somebody"
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2006
Girl you seriously got issues just cos a pastor screwd you or played you or watever dont mean all pastors are like that we got really good pastors and when i mean delieverance i dont mean paying 4 it cos its only people that are wack that pay for God's free gift you can just go to a good church and they'll pray for you.
Re: Anger Spirit by kiki(f): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2006
she needs 2 do somtin bout it fast or else next time it might be u
Re: Anger Spirit by BlackMamba(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2006
mamaput:

Funny enough these things always happen to "somebody i know that knows somebody that knows somebody"

Folklore and Mythology.
Re: Anger Spirit by mamaput(f): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2006
drered:

Girl you seriously got issues just because a pastor screwd you or played you or watever don't mean all pastors are like that we got really good pastors and when i mean delieverance i don't mean paying 4 it because its only people that are wack that pay for God's free gift you can just go to a good church and they'll pray for you.

Nothing to do with issues i have never ever let anyone near me .

Its all about common sense.
Something that your parents lay in your cradle.
The way you know fire is hot without having to get burnt.
Have you ever tried a DR first. Yes or No
Re: Anger Spirit by Oracle(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2006
I hope you don't take this for granted or a joke because i think itz true.
the girl is obviously possessed by this evil spirit which she thinks is good.

why i believe the story is because she mentioned a name
and every spirit has a name
she may not realise what she does is more of harm than good.

but one thing is for sure
[size=20pt]SHE NEEDS IMMEDIATE DELIVERANCE[/size]
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2006
Today when we went for lesson she paused all of a sudden and i asked her wassup she was like she saw someone coming to her house to deliever bad news that her grand mum was dead then like 2 minutes l8r she was like a snake is in her house on top of her roof <scary>when she hot home they'd killed a snake at her house and it was really black AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I know she has an evil spirit but The thing now is how to tell her shes always insisting that she ain't got no spirit.
Re: Anger Spirit by onlygirl(f): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2006
she actually need deliverance o,that kind of thing is serious indeed,@dreredĀ  plz be careful of the friend,if the person vex for u one day,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u know what that means.Now u have to be really careful,where u for see this kind friend sef? shocked
onlygirl.
Re: Anger Spirit by Advin(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2006
Is she a nigerian?
The best thing for her to do is to visit a very powerful prayer warrior pastor to deliver her. In addition to that, she should embark on a 7 day dry fasting, coupled with serious prayers.
This is not a medical case.
Re: Anger Spirit by mamaput(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2006
And i claim she saw that snake when she left the house.
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2006
nah she didnt and lets assume she did how'd she know bout her grandma cos her gmum fell of a staircase and died
Re: Anger Spirit by desiree(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2006
Scary stuff lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This sounds more like something off the T.V. I hope she gets the helps she needs. If she was Nigerian, i would advice you to talk to her folks to take her for prayers.
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2006
lotsa things have happnd,
she said in her church a girl walked up to her and said she had the same problem and the only way outta it was to walk away and never look back n someone will find her, but there is a twist to the story,she'll forget errone she ever knew jst like she did according to her she has new parents who found her wandering so i would have told her to do so but its crap cos it's obvious shes still sick upstairs cos how else will she know that the ma friend has d same probs

Recently her dad travelled out with his pastor and one guy and i was talking to her on da phone she said she saw that when they will be coming back they will have an accident so she was scared,i was now like she should call and tell them not to come again,
she was like if they go back armed robbers will attack them shocked 5 minutes later she said that the pastor said they shouldnt go that night again which her old man reluctantly agreed to anyway they came by flight the next day and dats xactly wat happnd

their nanny ran away with their 77G'S(77 thousand naira) so they took her to jail and tortured her but she was stubborn and she was like they should go diabolical so they went but not the juju man she intended it will be, they pierced a fowl feather through her tongue and they askd her if she was the one she said no over n over again and her tongue grew longer n longer,her leg n her hands stick'd to da ground n her tummy grew bigger n bigger till she confessed n they repeated the same process to confirm their suspicion that she was a witch and she was,she said she was responsible for the sicknesses in their house but she has been working for just three(3) years so can she be the one respoinsible for her anger spirit which is a childhood trauma, she's a teenager now
Re: Anger Spirit by drered(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2006
comments PEOPLE,i really gats help ma friend cos shes ma best

(1) (Reply)

the Osu Caste System In Igboland Discrimination Based On Descent / How Can I Get Marriage Certificate / Why Is The Nairaland Server Always Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.