Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? (19602 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by KB1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2008
Is it true that Regina Askia has African-American kids? I heard her kids' father was an African-American guy. undecided

Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by KarmaMod(f): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2008
Different fathers

Both Black american

Not married

Big surprise
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by tRoOE(f): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2008
Wrong he was Italian
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by KB1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2008
Man, her daughter looks just like one of my neices.  cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2657_regina_jpg99e8d04d5939d77732dccadf9b8114f9
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by KB1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2008
tRoOE:

Wrong he was Italian

I also heard both husbands were African-American dudes, like the previous posted stated.
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by bronxdog: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2008
so? Big deal?
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by tRoOE(f): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2008
KB1:

I also heard both husbands were African-American dudes, like the previous posted stated.
Well I heard she was married to an Italian back in Naija undecided, but am not sure if they had kids together

Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by KarmaMod(f): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2008
Askia is currently with American Rudolph 'Rudy' Williams; together, the couple have two children - Teesa Olympia and Rudolph Junior. Her other daughter Stephanie, who now resides in France, is from a previous relationship with a French buisnessman

I believe she finally married the Rudy williams dude.

All these stupid names for the kids sef.
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by tRoOE(f): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2008
Am still kind of right, i knew the other guy wasn't American
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2009
she had a daughter with a french man
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by darkgoddes(f): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2009
Regina Askia-Williams is married to American Rudolph 'Rudy' Williams; together, the couple have two children - Teesa Olympia and Rudolph Junior. Her

other daughter Stephanie, who now resides in France, is from a previous relationship with a French businessman. A graduate of the University of Lagos

with a degree in Biology, Askia currently lives in America with her family where she now studies for her Masters degree
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by Pepeye(f): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2009
darkgoddes:

Regina Askia-Williams is married to American Rudolph 'Rudy' Williams; together, the couple have two children - Teesa Olympia and Rudolph Junior. Her

other daughter Stephanie, who now resides in France, is from a previous relationship with a French businessman. A graduate of the University of Lagos

with a degree in Biology, Askia currently lives in America with her family where she now studies for her Masters degree

You seem to know all about her
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by tpia: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2009
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by spikedcylinder: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2009
tpia:

didnt she divorce the AA guy long ago?

She did o.

She still looks pretty sha. smiley
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by KB1(m): 3:35am On Jan 11, 2009
tpia:

didnt she divorce the AA guy long ago?

No, although I know you wish she had since you dislike us "Akata" guys so badly, even though I doubt if you've ever met one of us in person. cheesy Anyway, they never married-- and for a short spell of time, I heard, they separated do to some disagreements, most likely dealing with her side of family. But she was obviously wise enough to tell them to beat it and she went on to do the right thing by going back to her African-American man and father of her kids where she belongs.
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by tpia: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by Hauwa1: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2009
@tpia

LOL
iKeBe1 sure is now. . .
how was he able to come out with first hand info grin
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by spoilt(f): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2009
KB1:

No, although I know you wish she had since you dislike us "Akata" guys so badly, even though I doubt if you've ever met one of us in person. cheesy Anyway, they never married-- and for a short spell of time, I heard, they separated do to some disagreements, most likely dealing with her side of family. But she was obviously wise enough to tell them to beat it and she went on to do the right thing by going back to her African-American man and father of her kids where she belongs.

Oh boy. here we go again.
Every thread has to be hijacked and made about that.Doesnt it get exhausting? I mean ever?  
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by KB1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2009
spoilt:

Oh boy. here we go again.
Every thread has to be hijacked and made about that.Doesnt it get exhausting? I mean ever?  

Well, it's the truth-- just ask her.
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by UNLEASHED(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2009
And?
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by clemcykul(f): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2009
whether the kids are afro-american, hausa american, calabar american, spanish american who cares?

though that daughter of hers is pretty but not prettier than her moda grin
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by tpia: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2009
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by Sapphic: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2009
@ Topic, Every Nigerian whi gives birth to children in America has African-American kids (ditto for all other Africans too). So what is the basis of this thread really? undecided (it would be understandable if it was some caucasian or asian person who hooked up with an African while in America and then had kids).

From that photo with her daughter, she still looks good. I used to have a crush on her back in the days. though I still thought she was so blooming fake (hot nevertheless) cheesy.
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by MrCrackles(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2009
Big deal

I got an african-american dic.k too
! undecided
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by Ben13: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2009
Ummmmmm. . . .

Brash is back with his African-American dic.k undecided
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by MrCrackles(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
Ben20001:

Ummmmmm. . . .

Brash is back with his African-American dic.k undecided

Wetin man go talk when persin open thread because Regina Askia get Afro-American kids?!

idiots boku for the this nairaland sef
!!

How u doing Ben?
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by dangelo222: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2010
Naija;;daft people, daft government, silly nation.how can someone put a thread about regina askia. wtf, African american kids loooollll, i cant believe this thread, u need to move round the world and see better things to post a thread on.nonsence
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by Nwaka77: 5:16am On Jan 17, 2010
dangelo222:

Naija;;daft people, daft government, silly nation.how can someone put a thread about regina askia. wtf, African american kids loooollll, i cant believe this thread, u need to move round the world and see better things to post a thread on.nonsence

Take it easy ok? The person who opened the thread is not a Naija but a black american so before you begin to throw verbal insults at the nation and its citizens be sure to know the nationality of the thread starter first. Thanks and welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by vinmol: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2010
[quote author=dangelo222 link=topic=213538.msg5331971#msg5331971 date=1263696179]
[quote][/quote]

hope u are not an african as u made it a point to insult Naijas and our country, becos if it happens dat u are naija or an afircan at all, Same to u!
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by IbitoruA(f): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2010
i remember the days when Regina was actually beautiful and every teenage naija girl wanted to look like her. its sad now that she's lost her looks. wonder what happened?
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by joyblinks(f): 5:47am On Dec 15, 2010
i remember the days when Regina was actually beautiful and every teenage naija girl wanted to look like her. its sad now that she's lost her looks. wonder what happened

so long as we are created by God, we will fade while growing old and also die someday.
Re: Regina Askia Has African-american Kids? by Villian: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2010
The dudes in this thread are just hating because us "Akata" guys are increasingly takeing all your (good looking) girls. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) / 2face Idibia With Uduaghan In Warri / Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.