Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Help Me With This PPSSPP Gaming Issue: GOW - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Me With This PPSSPP Gaming Issue: GOW (3179 Views)

!!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / Best Site To Download Highly Compressed Ppsspp Cso Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With This PPSSPP Gaming Issue: GOW by chibatov(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
if I am playing GOW:ghost of sparta on my phone ppsspp, as soon as it gets to a cutscene/video ,, the game crashes with the emulator......
pls what do I do
Re: Help Me With This PPSSPP Gaming Issue: GOW by RyanPaul: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2015
chibatov:
if I am playing GOW:ghost of sparta on my phone ppsspp, as soon as it gets to a cutscene/video ,, the game crashes with the emulator......
pls what do I do

Ppsspp is a high demanding app on android, it takes advantage of every single resource on your phone, and GOW is also a high-end game, also GTA:liberty city stories/VCS etc, these are large games and for the ppsspp to emulate these it needs more resources, I.e GPU, CORE PROCESSOR, RAM.
Well for my Samsung note 3, I have no lag or crash issues..

But try these;
Change the frameskip to 2/3 which ever one works best for you
And close other running apps in your mobile phone that are using more of its resources, or u uninstall and install ppsspp again.
Or u purchase the ppsspp gold on play store. Ppsspp gold has more setting options to choose from. If u still can't purchase the gold version, then u stick to the advise above, then u can also go to "Show Counter" then select both, it'll be having readings like how many FPS your phone is/was able to process per second e.g if its 10/30Fps then d game is slow, but if it gets to 15/30, 20/30 and so on, as long as its half of the main counter then u can expect good results but if its. Not then u should know if you're to close other running apps or quit the game.
Hope this helped. Regards. cool wink

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Modding In Nigeria / Gaming In Nigeria And A Look Into Nigerian Gaming Studios / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.