Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:47 PM

Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. (18985 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by wisestman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
"Igbos Hate Me Because of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa.
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war.
The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, "the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war". "I don't have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country".
The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

sources: http://www.genechy.com/2015/01/igbos-hate-me-because-of-biafra-war.html
http://riverinenews.com/just-in-i-will-kill-more-igbos-to-save-the-country-buhari-in-bbc-hausa/

Another news source:
Bombshell/Biafra-”No,regrets, Infact…I will kill more Igbos to save the country, if they start another civil war..Biafra..”-Buhari-BBC Hausa Services

New York[RR]Kaduna–Emerging reports show that All Progressive Congress, APC, candidate in February 14,presidential polls, ex-dictator Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war, that killed 3.5Million Biafrans, 1967 to 1970.

According to BBC-Hausa services monitored in Kaduna said that the former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services said he has no regrets whatsoever.

His words: “the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war”. “I don’t have any regret, and at such do not owe
any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country”.

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria. It is shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner.
Political observers, said, that if Buhari’s seriously looking to lead the country this kind of Islamist utterances should be part of his resume. “Beware, this man has never, talked about peace, but bloodbath and pain’, it added.

Buhari in 2001 said that he wants Shariah law imposed across what is called Nigeria.
His words:“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country…It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear…What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law.” – Former Military Head of State, Gen. (Rtd) Muhammadu Buhari, speaking in Kaduna at a seminar organized by the Supreme Council of Sharia in Nigeria, August 2001

When asked recently about aforesaid remarks, Buhari said: ”I am Not A Religious Zealot, What Do Nigerians Want Me To Do?”,”Curiously His 2001 remarks On Sharia Law In Nigeria Betrayed Him..”–Republic Reporters. Buhari in an interview with TheCable said that, ‘I am Not A Muslim Zealot, What Do Nigerians Want Me To Do?”,”Curiously Memory Lane Says Otherwise”–Republic Reporters. Former military dictator, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari in an interview said that, he is not a religious fundamentalist as many section of Nigerian society perception seems to say, Republic Reporters investigations show.

He added,“In 2003, I chose Chuba Okadigbo as my running mate. He was a Roman Catholic. He was an Igbo. In 2007, I picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. He was a Roman Catholic. He was an Igbo. And in 2010, I chose even a pastor. Pastor Tunde Bakare.

Curiously, though, former military dictator,General Mohammmadu Buhari said, this in 2001.

“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country…It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear…What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law.” – Former Military Head of State, Gen. (Rtd) Muhammadu Buhari, speaking in Kaduna at a seminar organized by the Supreme Council of Sharia in Nigeria, August 2001.

Credit: BBC-Hausa Services, Monitored in Kaduna-State

http://republicreporters.com/bombshellbiafra-noregrets-infact-i-will-kill-more-igbos-to-save-the-country-if-they-start-another-civil-war-biafra-buhari-bbc-hausa-services/

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
I Dare you......... Tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by OMRUNLOCK: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
FAT LII
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Microbyte: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please what is your source...how do you feel spreading rumour....

5 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by dikeigbo2(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
This shows that Buhari don't have any good agenda for Nigerians, first he will ban any thing ban able,now killing a whole tribe..... Kai Buhari
Nigeria's problems can't be solved wt this your outdated ideology

#kai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by barackodam: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
cry cry cry

Well, it's a thing of the past jare.

Old things have passed away, and behold, all things have become new.

He's a changed man.
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Caseless: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Op, u dont need election to win the most stuupid guy on nairaland. Useless story!

7 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Opinedecandid(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
With statements like this from the ex maximum ruler and dictator, ur guess is as good as mine in the 2015 general elections.
Once again, Congratulations President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
And to our ever-tear-shedding retired, tired super clueless and graspless general, goodbye finally.

1 Like

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by arsetalks(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Seun and his moderators won't delete this thread even though it is falsehood.

Shameful really. Posts such as this shouldn't be allowed. But it will as it benefits PDP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by arsetalks(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Opinedecandid:
With statements like this from the ex maximum ruler and dictator, ur guess is as good as mine in the 2015 general elections.
Once again, Congratulations President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
And to our ever-tear-shedding retired, tired super clueless and graspless general, goodbye finally.
You diddn't even bother to check if the news is authentic or not. Let's always learn always use sentiments in everything.
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by ecnuel: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
barackodam:
cry cry cry

Well, it's a thing of the past jare.

Old things have passed away, and behold, all things have become new.

He's a changed man.

Na you change am?
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by barackodam: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
ecnuel:

Na you change am?

Lol, need I be the one to do the changing??

What has Jonathan done in the last four years that you think warrants his re-election?
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
I Dare you......... Tyrant

Pls open the eyes of your mind and brain. He can never utter such statement.

How old are you by the way?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Zaha(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Haha dis illiterate man has started again, anyway gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
It may be a propaganda but it sure pass for Buhari's words. He's always seeing himself as the only patriotic Nigerian and that beclouds the statement. If it's true, then he should be made to understand that the Igbos he used to know have changed. This time, the table will around I assure him cool

1 Like

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari u see ur life?

How can a president be so full of lies?

Chineke me?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Newsi: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Is this true?
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari, u actually said it?

Cc Buchukwu, Zendy, Clitoris777.

Invite more people, to revive this thread.

1 Like

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Newsi: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Somebody should please confirm this. If this is true that Buhari must be tried for this. This is a treasonable offence! A president calling for the mass murder of his citizens! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by tucky200(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
dikeigbo2:
This shows that Buhari don't have any good agenda for Nigerians, first he will ban any thing ban able,now killing a whole tribe..... Kai Buhari

#kai Buhari
Why u go believe this kyn news
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by JuicyClitoris: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
So what do people think about this?

I noticed that there has been heightened attach against Radio Biafra as Buhari prepared to visit Obama.

1. There has been an attempt to jam the broadcast signal
2. Attempts to jam the satellite signals
3. BBC carries Radio Biafra in its headline
4. Buhari has responded to Nnamdi Kanu via BBC

All the above have resulted in a serious surge in Radio Biafra Traffic in the news media, in the last 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Omololu007(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
dikeigbo2:

#kai Buhari
n u bliv dis nonsense
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by hakeem4(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Abeg no kill any tribe oooo
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Rose2014: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'm not surprised

Why do u think he's trying to spread BH to SE and SS ?

Op thanks for reviving this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Duru1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
It is funny the dumbass fool from Daura has not killed many Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri to save the zoo called Nigeria since Boko Haram started fighting Nigeria and calling for Islamic Caliphate in northern region of Nigeria. I do not blame this Osaka swine but jackasses from southern Nigeria that seemed to hold brief for him.
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by StOla: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
It seems there's a rise of stupidity allover the Eastern region of the country.

Another "North East" awaits the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by California1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
If it final true. ... sad that means he has failed it....
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by OreMI22: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Hehehehe
The dulllard is hoping on Britain to give him the arms and not charging anything for their weapons as in the past. Common Boko Haram of a few thousand men, you have not defeated because you can't afford the right quantity & calibre of weapons required, it is a real Biafran war with hundreds of thousands of troops you think you can win in 2015 when the world can barely stand the word "Nigeria" as a by-word for hate and corruption. This just gives you a clue how empty the dulllard's brain is.

So,what happens if as expected, Britain fails to provide the arms for another civil war to the north, where will Nigeria get the money to fight a war come from? Even if you sack all the federal civil servants to gather money? grin grin grin grin
A dulllard will always be a dunce. Everyday, i get convinced that Nigeria should indeed breakup because of ediots you have as leaders in it.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by TheFreeOne: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by California1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
If it finally be true. ... sad that means he has failed it....
Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Gr8tasign: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
This time around alhajis n almajiris alike wil roast togather
The sun has risen already.
buhari Cant u read the signs of time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Letter To Kwankwaso On His 60th Birthday / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.