Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Innjoo One Discussion Thread - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo One Discussion Thread (113949 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by 9jafreshest: 6:29am On Aug 17, 2015
A fairly used Innjoo ONE for Sale . The phone is very neat and it comes with all accessories .

Price : #23,500

Call 09099132516
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
eye2sabi:

scam!!! shocked shocked lol guy did you check the date of that post? the phone is still working very well though but the casing is almost completely damaged.
can't sell such
sell it to me,i just wanna have a feel of this innjoo one, i have heard a lot about it. give me ur number , i will call u
eye2sabi:

scam!!! shocked shocked lol guy did you check the date of that post? the phone is still working very well though but the casing is almost completely damaged.
can't sell such
sell it to me,i just wanna have a feel of this innjoo one, i have heard a lot about it.
9jafreshest:
A fairly used Innjoo ONE for Sale . The phone is very neat and it comes with all accessories .

Call 09099132516

upload pix of the phone
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
eye2sabi:

can't sell such
eye2sabi why not post fresh pix let me see,i just wanna use d phone even if its 4 a month
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2015
INNJOO ONE FOR SALE
PRICE : #23,000
fresh, no fault at all, am one of the earliest buyers so I guess I got the original version LOL. But no kidding, it has no fault and its still very clean. If you're interested contact: 08098177028 or 08075303301.
Serious buyers only.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Realex007: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2015
LORDVEST:
Drop Your Numbers to Be added to the whatsapp Group ..

Add me 07068564641
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by abdulhadi101(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
sorry if this is a wrong place to say this: i have been looking for innjoo i2s battery cos mine is dead, and i wanna if innjoo note baterry works on innjoo i2s

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by KelsAltair(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Add me 08153322087
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by balee56: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Please I need help from anyone who knows what I can do to get this problem solved. I have an Injoo One phone, I don't know what my children pressed and the phone is LOCKED and asking for PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD. Has anyone has this kind of problem before? How can I solve it please? I have not been able to access the phone. YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED. THANK YOU.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by timbros(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Innjoo ONE lollipop 5.1 is officially released. If you have not upgraded, now is the time to do so. Visit Innjoo website to download the latest firmware.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
download it and destroy your phone, check their forum and let your eyes jam thousands of complaints
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by teebadmus(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
danyel09:
download it and destroy your phone, check their forum and let your eyes jam thousands of complaints

i did mine on saturday and ever since, have been unable to gain access to my phone, it keeps saying NO COMMAND on the welcome screen. What can i do?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2015
teebadmus:

i did mine on saturday and ever since, have been unable to gain access to my phone, it keeps saying NO COMMAND on the welcome screen. What can i do?
My brother I don't know, its best you check their forum, that way you may get a solution.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
teebadmus:

Did you unroot the fone before proceeding to the lollipop update? A guy told me Its necessary
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Sean7t9: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
DID YOU BRICK YOUR INNJOO ONE 3G HD DUE TO THE DEFECTIVE LOLLIPOP UPGRADE AS PUBLISHED ON THE INNJOO WEBSITE? THIS IS FOR YOU…
Notice: This goes to Innjoo One users especially developers... If U about to, are willing or wish to upgrade your Innjoo one firmware from its existing ROM to the so-called Android Lollipop 5.1 ROM as published on their official website, PLEASE DON'T.. It’s a candid Advice.
I'm afraid I have to tell you that Innjoo ended up developing an Innjoo One 3G HD firmware upgrade that has a buggy build. I got sold out too. I could realize so many blogs have already started posting about the Lollipop upgrade thereby exposing users to risks. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. I have to do this to save you the stress I went through
I could not believe as well how a phone manufacturer would publish a defective ROM upgrade that could expose users to risk of bricking their phones on their official website.
Over the weekend, I stumbled on the firmware upgrade on their official website and of course proceeded to flash the ROM into my Innjoo ONE device since I have been anticipating to using the Latest version of Android (lollipop) on my device. Of course, it wasn't my first time doing just that. I upgraded my ROM just lately with upgrade they publish before the lollipop sometimes in July/August I think.
Well, I flashed the ROM into my device and ended up with a BootLoop; it could not just go beyond the Lollipop welcome Screen (wizard setup). It kept on rebooting... I thought some fragments got missing during the downloads so I proceeded to download again this time without pausing or interfering with it in whichever way, Flashed again and got still same issue…. Lo & Behold, I realized I messed up but was it supposed to be more messy since I had no ROM backup.
Well, I narrowly got a way out after I could remember I have one of those early Innjoo One ROMs backed up and reachable. So I did and I was UP again though back to my Android KitKat again. If U fall into a similar issue and had your phone bricked too, the only solution is to revert to the early standard INNJOO One ROMs. Perhaps U should contact for help on a stock ROM
My device works perfectly but like I mentioned I need to be on the Lollipop platform so I want to put my INNJOO ONE 3G HD BLACK for sale. Interested Buyer(S) should contact me on 07038475970 ASAP. Thanks
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Sean7t9: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
9jafreshest:

Call 09099132516

Mine goes for 20k...stil IB
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Sean7t9: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
timbros:
Innjoo ONE lollipop 5.1 is officially released. If you have not upgraded, now is the time to do so. Visit Innjoo website to download the latest firmware.
ullshidont be fooled.. Check my early
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Lateralmaths(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
balee56:
Please I need help from anyone who knows what I can do to get this problem solved. I have an Injoo One phone, I don't know what my children pressed and the phone is LOCKED and asking for PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD. Has anyone has this kind of problem before? How can I solve it please? I have not been able to access the phone. YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED. THANK YOU.
download the firmware upgrade and update ur phone using a PC.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by timbros(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anybody that bricked his innjoo one while upgrading to Lollipop most likely didn't UNROOT it before upgrading.

I've been enjoying mine since I upgraded. My wife also use innjoo one and it's upgraded too. No issues.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Upgraded my innjoo kitkat to the lollipop 5.1. No issues during and after the upgrade. I did not even unroot the phone before flashing. I love the phone better.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Omotolae(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Add me 07030725949
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by elldeb101(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
i upgraded mine the week they released the lollipop upgrade....so far i have no issue to complain about except that i have been unable to root it. mine is working flawlessly and smoothly.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Add me to the group. 08036733269
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by jawad6233: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2015

[ROM] MiUI-v7 For InnJoo-ONE-3G

Screenshots, Download Link & installation Guide
http://www.incpak.com/tech/miui-7-rom-for-innjoo-one-teaser/
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by elldeb101(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have been able to root my innjoo one 3G on lollipop 5.1 . just Goto wwwDOTincpakDOTCom/tech/injoo-one-3g-lollipop-root-recovery. Follow the step there.
attached is the screenshot. whoever is in charge of the whatsapp group can add me. 07035838125

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Mofetemi(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. The tab is lifeless and the battery is equally non-removeable, thus, is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by raypex(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Hehe I cant stop laughing. See how a post about <a href="http://rayviewz.com">injo one</a> has been turned into a 4g vs 3g fight grin cheesy Lol.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by raypex(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry oh! is Jumia still doing their Injo one promo?
I actually like that phone.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by KelsAltair(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
What do you do if you're stuck in bootloop and USB debugging wasn't activated prior to the softbrick? Is flashing another rom going to work?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by NLFreak(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
My Innjoo one is not switching on again. I just upgraded to Android 5.1 and it stopped booting or charging. Pls help o.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by omotayor80(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
for your injoo phones (or other gadgets)
Call/text/WhatsApp 08137221883
Faster delivery,
Nationwide delivery,
Cash On Delivery,
Awesome customer care service
*Terms/Conditions applies.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Where Can I Download Free Dictionary Into My Phone / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.