Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

"I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa (5264 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by coolscott(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the
bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in
Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing,
stating that it is because he was involved in the
Nigerian civil war. …
The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa
services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that,
“the igbos hate him for what happened during the
Biafran war”. “I don’t have any regret, and at such do
not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat
of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the
country”.
The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the
reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in
Nigeria.
http://nigeriana.org/blog/118113.html?
utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig
%3A+Jetheights+ (Jobemy+Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by megaik: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
coolscott:
Nigerian civil war. …
country”.
Nigeria.

The prayers of the righteous availet much. We are not scared of you anymore infact we are waiting!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by Mcowubaba: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Igbos will vote 4 u dis time, believe me, but not in mass, in the igboland u may likely get 35% vote...
Most Nigerians @ dis point in time is just looking 4 change weda gud/bad...
The assuming Apc fielded maybe Fashola/rochas or Atiku/Amaechi e.t.c=it would have been a ride over...in all honesty Buhari is the most controversal Politician...too much issue (weda true/false) R surrounding him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
[s]
coolscott:
Nigerian civil war. …
country”.
Nigeria.
[/s]

Lies and trash.

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by dustmalik: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keep spreading fake and unreasonable propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by Mcowubaba: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Igbos will vote 4 u dis time, believe me, but not in mass, in the igboland u may likely get 35% vote...
Most Nigerians @ dis point in time is just looking 4 change weda gud/bad...
Assuming Apc fielded maybe Fashola/rochas or Atiku/Amaechi e.t.c=it would have been a ride over...in all honesty Buhari is the most controversal Politician...too much issue (weda true/false) R surrounding him

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by dustmalik: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Some people are willing to go to any length just to see that they put hate on people's minds. It's amazing.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by mizkeleke(f): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lies everywhere..........He can't even kill one Igbo.....else kirikiri for life

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by naijainfogalery: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari would never be stupid to say this. I wonder why people frame lies. Not especially now that he needs their vote badly .

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
watup babe do u see my message..
mizkeleke:
Lies everywhere..........He can't even kill one Igbo.....else kirikiri for life
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by coolscott(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
dustmalik:
Keep spreading fake and unreasonable propaganda.

naijainfogalery, dustmalikm, sincerenigerian

[size=13pt]How can we say this is fake?

Just search for "I will Kill more Igbos" on Google and see if sources won't pop up. As for me, I saw it, it looked true to me so I posted it[/size]

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by dealslip(f): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2015
he is probably joking. he can not say or do that. The Ibos are not his problem. He should focus on the 'change' he has been chanting all along. I will not waste a strand of my air on this politicians
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by dustmalik: 1:13am On Feb 08, 2015
Rubbish. If it was true, why didn't any credible journalism outfit report it? If all you guys can do is to keep spreading lies, then keep at it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by lafex: 1:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Truth
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by nzeadachie: 2:01am On Feb 08, 2015
BUHARI ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WILL SUCCEED FOR COURT? ARE QUALIFIED TO CONTEST?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by naijainfogalery: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Because you saw anything on Google doesn't make it true, if its not coming from reliable sources then its a pure propaganda, lemme explain how this things work, someone would come up with lies, shares it on Facebook, another Nigerian blogger sees it and without verifying shares it on his blog or other social media just like you did and another naive person sees it and it starts spreading
coolscott:

naijainfogalery, dustmalikm, sincerenigerian

[size=13pt]How can we say this is fake?

Just search for "I will Kill more Igbos" on Google and see if sources won't pop up. As for me, I saw it, it looked true to me so I posted it[/size]

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by babadee1(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari never said anything like that. It's another wicked lie from PDP.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by LoveDecay(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2015
babadee1:
Buhari never said anything like that. It's another wicked lie from PDP.

Ofcourse it's a lie, but when it comes to sectarianism, you can always trust the easterners to heed your call.

The good ol' bait n switch

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2015
PDP and their propaganda again? What manner of party is PDP?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by chronique(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2015
It's really unfortunate if He truly said that.
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by waternogeteneny: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari is alreadyy planning to genocide and he has not won yet.
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2015
I feel your pains, dear PDP...but do you have to stoop this low by making up lies? Desperados.
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by coolscott(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
I cannot say it's a lie. I think the onions falls on us to investigate the authenticity (or otherwise) of the report.
But I am inclined to believe it is true considering the other things He (Buhari) has been caught saying.
For eg in the video below. He should not at all have said what he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

babadee1, candy, barcanista, chronique, dealslip

I also believe he was in a way trying to say he was only doing his duty during the war, but as usual, ends up spilling more words than necessary and giving more insight into his true nature than is good for his political ambitions.
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by waternogeteneny: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
AND WE ARE WAITING BUHARI. WE ARE WAITING. DONT WAIT TO BE PRESIDENT LIKE A COWARD. DO IT NOW, THAT IT IS A LEVELL PLAYING FIELD. DO IT NOW.
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
@ Coolscott

Forget those propagandists abeg! Buhari has no case to answer
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by waternogetenemy: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
WE ARE WAITING.
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by MalcoImX: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
coolscott:

Not even a lunatic will say these things you're ascribing to Buhari. Don't make the notion that Igbo's are being used to truncate all good and legitimate aspirations of Nigerians stick. All BBC Hausa text and videos have a link and they're archived. Kindly let us have the original link to the story.
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
@coolscott, it's just propaganda! PDP will do anything to confuse us. They are just trying to gain the Igbo people's sympathy. Many igbos will see through their heap of lies.
Re: "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa by chronique(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Honestly speaking,if you ask me what I feel about this election,I'd tell you straight up. Both GEJ and Buhari shouldn't contest(for peace to reign). Getting two other eminently qualified candidates to represent both parties,would be the best solution. Buhari has got a lot of baggages trailing him. GEJ on the other hand has been accused of being too soft and supporting corruption. The only panacea for peace,would be for the two of them to step down. A victory for either of them,would plunge Nigeria into crisis.
coolscott:
I cannot say it's a lie. I think the onions falls on us to investigate the authenticity (or otherwise) of the report.
But I am inclined to believe it is true considering the other things He (Buhari) has been caught saying.
For eg in the video below. He should not at all have said what he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

babadee1, candy, barcanista, chronique, dealslip

I also believe he was in a way trying to say he was only doing his duty during the war, but as usual, ends up spilling more words than necessary and giving more insight into his true nature than is good for his political ambitions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. / Biafra Referendum : Ipob's Petition On Moveon.org Gathers Huge Momentum / Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.