Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center (28818 Views)

Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by femi19: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by hazyfm1: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by nollyway(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
angry
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by eemalex(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Which crowd?
mtcheeew
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by thaoriginator: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is a fucktarrd retarded bastard!

Nigerians, let's March match after FeBuhari for Change

#ChangeNoMatterTheDate

I don't give a bleeps about 1st to comment, Nigeria must #Change!

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Good
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by dayosaurus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
lemme speak on jega's behalf, so you guys can go home.

JEGA: we have postponed the elections for six weeks due to the unreasonable actions from the presidency.

*drops mic*

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by datguru: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
The beginning of the end of one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
**waiting endlessly at the INEC media centre** Unprofessional journalism. See dem as they carry camera for head like pure water sellers.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
The whole world is watching

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by cycline404(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
We have been crying we want change and some are saying the change we want is here already.The truth is that both GEJ and GMB WILL NOT change (talking of over 190million people). Even if everything is made free,corrupt leaders gone,economy improved and all we clamor for is given to us,WITHOUT me and you changing our attitude and behaviors,we will still make a mess of all we have.can I talk to you my fellow youth? We keep saying we have bad leaders, let me ask you:

1) in your family, how do you treat your parents?

2) in your locality, have you been singled out as one who fights a JUST CAUSE? Are you honest?

3) in business, how sincere are you or are you full of GREED?

4) in school, do you believe in bribing your lecturer to get a high score or you believe in reading and getting your grades?

5) in your place of work, do you sort your way to get PROMOTED or NOT?
6. When in charge of finance,do you handle it well,are you prudent and accountable?
7. When in power do you oppress people and above the law?

To the parents,
1.How do you treat that person serving or working for you.
2.Do you attach ethnicity and tribalism in all you do in your work place and social gathering?
3.Can you be fair in your judgement with out being partial.
4.Can you do business with the next person without thinking of how to defraud him?
To the general public,do we adhere to simple traffic rules,do we follow instruction especially when in the bank or places like that without jumping lines.
Do we have to bribe our way with the law enforcement agencies,or buy them over?
Can we do without producing fake products or stop pirating an existing one?

You in the civil service,how many people have u denied their rights and promotion? how many times have u falsified your age just to be in service? how many times have u signed and defrauded the government funds just because of greed? how many innocent people have you accused. Lecturers are not spared either.

You that is a church leader or pastor,how many of your members have you deceived into giving their money,yet you havent stopped showing favoritism to the rich and mighty,neglecting the poor in your places of worship.

I can go on and on asking questions but let me stop there.... My point;

If you find it cool playing dirty in all you do and yet you want CHANGE, you are DREAMING. ‪#IMUSTCHANGEFIRST#

The desired CHANGE starts with YOU...

108 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by money121(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ogbeni jega plss do normal oooo

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by kardinalzz(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
mchew!!!!!
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Fairgodwin(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
It is expected. So I don't see this as news-worthy.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by lexxwiz(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
The world is watching !!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by MaZterZ(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
angry
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh lord, give Jega the strength to resist enemies of this nation.
In other word, GEJ and his cohort will be disgraced and their camp will be destroyed by God's grace.

23 Likes

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by free2ryhme: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by kamez(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
The only speech I need from jega, is his resignation speech

He has been drinking kunu since 2011 instead of getting ready for this election..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by macpetrus(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Waitin for d news
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by olahero(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
GMB

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by ozo13(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please stop him.pleaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeese grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Amya(f): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerian journalist feasting on Jega as flies feasts on ****

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by segzyj(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keep the Vigil
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by condralbede(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
This's serious....Nah to carry my kaya enter maid tomorrow be dt.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Babyboy1986(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Good one
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by slimaliyu(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ IS A BIG COWARD!!!

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by klem93(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
and whats the outcome of their waiting
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Am nt even sleeping too, waitting for jega ni o... I dnt want shit
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by creepsyme(f): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega is in between the devil and the deep blue sea!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Mariopgomery(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
everything about this country is just different and in a nagative way

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.