Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding (4425 Views)

Wicked Woman Gave Husband Sleeping Pills Before Her Secret Lover Slit His Throat / A Former Miss U.S Who Has Been Married For Over 17years Shares Her Secret / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Doing It With Her Secret Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Calebosko(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
""THRILLING QUESTION FOR REAL CHRISTIAN
MEN""
TAGGED: 'AFTER THE WEDDING'
If you are to legally get married on 21st Feb.
2015 after 2 years of platonic (No Sex)
courtship with your sweetheart, how quick
would you TEAR HER SACRED CURTAIN AFTER
THE WEDDING?
1. Immediately after removing the wedding
cloths even when most of the guests are still
enjoying themselves. (Afterall it doesn't
concern them, or does it?)
2. Middle of the night when most of the
invited quests must have gone to their
various homes (At least to show you ain't
desperate, or maybe, you are shy, you might
be caught)
3. Wait till 22nd February, ie, the next day.
4. 3 days after the wedding
5. 7 days after the wedding
Be honest
Happy weekend/new week
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by falconey(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
I need a manual on that.
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by purplesummer(f): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lol @ "...tear her secret curtain"
Is it unchristian to say these things as they are? Consummation of marriage is nothing to be ashamed of smiley

5 Likes

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by falcon01: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
after the guests vanish
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by ivyT(f): 3:59am On Feb 08, 2015
*tears d fu*king CURTAINS immediately grin

2 Likes

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Calebosko:
MEN""
THE WEDDING?
be caught)
Be honest
Happy weekend/new week
which of the curtain? Sey the 1 wen done tear tey tey abi another 1...as an ibo man!it's got to be tested OK or no payment.

1 Like

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 08, 2015
ivyT:
hey cupid...mind if I tear yours?

1 Like

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by drnoel: 4:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Calebosko:
MEN""
THE WEDDING?
be caught)
Be honest
Happy weekend/new week

Every married couple know this question no get answer. Believe u me. U will be too tired to do anything immediately after the ceremony. U will just want to sleep well and let ñature have its course.

3 Likes

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by djeezy(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2015
I will take my time.
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2015
Secret curtain kwa, hian. Smh for all these slaves of western ritual practise called religion undecided
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by mentorandfriend(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2015
[b]I've heard from my friends who are married that the height of the urge to bed your wife is on the early morning of the wedding day. You wake up excited. You start to prepare for church. In the bathroom and as your bestman waits to dress you up, you fantasize about your woman as you bathe under the shower. As the day wears on, excitement about her body turns to anxiety about your level of preparation for the journey ahead. Anxiety turns to stress during reception. You're bored and freakingly exhausted especially after the couples dance. You cant wait to get home and have a good sleep. Even at that, relatives follow you home and you keep entertaining them. You leave her with the guests and you jump into bed so late, exhausted. You do not notice when she joins you on the bed. At 4am, you wake up with morning glory, and look around, and hey, it occurs to you that the beautiful woman on your bed is legally yours. That is the time you gently begin to fundle her clothes, confidently knocking on the gate of glory. She responds by stirring on the bed to grant you better access. For pete's sake, the gate is yours for the asking.[/b]

23 Likes

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Kennywills7(m): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
[b]I've heard from my friends who are married that the height of the urge to bed your wife is on the early morning of the wedding day. You wake up excited. You start to prepare for church. In the bathroom and as your bestman waits to dress you up, you fantasize about your woman as you bathe under the shower. As the day wears on, excitement about her body turns to anxiety about your level of preparation for the journey ahead. Anxiety turns to stress during reception. You're bored and freakingly exhausted especially after the couples dance. You cant wait to get home and have a good sleep. Even at that, relatives follow you home and you keep entertaining them. You leave her with the guests and you jump into bed so late, exhausted. You do not notice when she joins you on the bed. At 4am, you wake up with morning glory, and look around, and hey, it occurs to you that the beautiful woman on your bed is legally yours. That is the time you gently begin to fundle her clothes, confidently knocking on the gate of glory. She responds by stirring on the bed to grant you better access. For pete's sake, the gate is yours for the asking.[/b]
Bros u finish work here
I greet u

9 Likes

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2015
what u should be asking me is how many months ago before the wedding did I tear the "secret curtain " :-)))) ,her pregnancy test go don't run positive before the wedding nooooooow. don't hate that's my Decision,bros with wetin all these girls de do nowadays eeeh, hmm I go test everything come ensure say everything de function well before I marry ooo

2 Likes

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2015
As for me it is highly unlikely for me to marry someone I havent bleeped. And totally impossible to marry a virgin.

So the tearing part is unnecessary becos me go don tear dat tin since. And its gonna be cool becos ma own tearing no get diminishing returns. I will keep tearing and tearing day go. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Calebosko(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2015
as for me i will be shy to touch her,ah be waiting till one week don pass,make she no tink say am a sex freak wink
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by ronald4lif(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2015
I ll go for number one but the problem is I can't wait till the wedding before reaping her off
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by ronald4lif(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2015
ivyT:

E go wound you ohh wink
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Dollarjunkie: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2015
We will do fasting and prayer for 14days, then after that, I'll consult my pastor for his opinion before tearing her already tore secret curtain.

Tenk
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by sinaj(f): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2015
yea...gonna tear d curtain in d shower so dat my honeymoon sheet wnt get spoilt in d tearing process wink
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by passionate88: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
sinaj:
yea...gonna tear d curtain in d shower so dat my honeymoon sheet wnt get spoilt in d tearing process wink
FEAR GOD ooo
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
tested and trusted before wedding abeg.
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by rattlesnake(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
most Curtains torn before wedding
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by pretydiva(f): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice thread...dunno wat 2 comment.

Ok..future hubby wil decide dat..

Buh d tearing part ehnn, he wil shal suffer in dat part.

Pity him in advance..chaii
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Chidonc(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Imidiately after the u may kiss ur bride statement, even if na 4 inside pastor office no problem cos no time 2 waste
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Sarimah(f): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
middle of the night sure pass wink
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
sinaj:
you have a point here cheesy
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
What secrete curtain? Mtcheeeeeew. Something wey i go don tear to piece bfr marriage sef
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by ideology(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Our fathers gave us go ahead after payment of dowry. tongue tongue, today we have added white wedding in fact some still go to court after white wedding, na only God know wetin dem de plan, hmmmmmm.

Anyway, seriously, i think it will depend on your partner.
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by iamord(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
ivyT:
lol ! that's what's up! no time at all
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by iamord(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sarimah:
middle of the night sure pass wink
we will arrive home in the evening - night of the wedding! so what are we saying
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by iamord(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Calebosko:
as for me i will be shy to touch her,ah be waiting till one week don pass,make she no tink say am a sex freak wink
shakes head!
Re: How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding by baralatie(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
drnoel:

Every married couple know this question no get answer. Believe u me. U will be too tired to do anything immediately after the ceremony. U will just want to sleep well and let ñature have its course.
don't try some couples o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman / Any Kogi State University Romance'lander Here? Let's Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.