Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

• The Three Questions??? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / • The Three Questions??? (7473 Views)

The Three Questions In Your Grave! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

• The Three Questions??? by eninn: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Was Muhammad really a prophet? Was he just a convincing fake? How could they find out? These are the questions which the leaders of the Quraish were continuously asking themselves. They finally decided to consult the Jewish rabbis in Yathrib about the problem, since Jews had had more dealings with prophets in the past and the rabbis were knowledgeable in the scriptures.

The rabbis advised the Quraish to ask Muhammad three questions. If he knew the answers to those questions, then he was truly a prophet. The first question was about some young men of long ago, who had left their people and had had a wondrous experience. The second question was about a traveler who had journeyed to the ends of the earth in the east and the west. The third question was about the Spirit, and what it was.

The Quraish hurriedly sent messengers to Muhammad to ask him the three questions. The Prophet told them to return the following day and he would have the answers for them. However, he failed to add, "insha Allah," that is, "if Allah wills." By the next day he had not received any revelation to help him answer the questions, and he had to ask the messengers to return the following day . This was repeated for fifteen days, while the people of Mecca laughed at Muhammad's inability to answer the three questions. Finally Jibril appeared to the Prophet, and told him the three answers. He also explained the reason for the delay. In Surah 18: 23-24, is the warning that one should not plan to do anything in the future, without saying, insha Allah. All that we hope to do is only accomplished by the will of Allah.

The first question was about some young men who remained steadfast in their worship of one God, while the rest of their people turned to the worship of idols. No one is sure of the number of youth involved. That knowledge is Allah's alone, although many scholars have disputed over the number. To escape persecution, the young men hid in a cave, where Allah caused them to fall asleep for about three hundred years (only Allah knows the exact length of time). They had a dog with them, and to anyone who happened to see them they would have appeared to be awake, and the person would have been filled with fear of them. When they finally awoke, it seemed to them as if only a short time had passed. It was when one of them was sent down to the town to buy food that they learned they had slept for centuries. The account of these sleepers is in the Quran, Surah 18:9-25.

The answer to the second question was about a great traveler identified as Zul-Qarnain, "the owner of two horns." He had great power and had been given the ways and means to do all things. He traveled to the setting of the sun, which set in a murky pool. Nearby there lived a people over whom Zul-Qarnain had authority to punish or reward. He chose to punish those who did wrong and then send them back to Allah to be further punished. Those who believed in Allah and were righteous, would be rewarded. Then he journeyed to the rising of the sun, where he found a people who had been provided with no protection against the sun. Those people he left completely alone.

As part of his answer to the second question, Muhammad gave information about a third journey which Zul-Qarnain made. He traveled to a place between two mountains, where the people understood scarcely anything about Allah. They asked for his help in building a barrier between them and two beings called Yajooj and Majooj. In return for his assistance they promised to pay tribute to him. However he did not desire tribute. He replied that the power which he received from Allah was better than any tribute which they could offer him. And so he helped them erect a barrier of iron and lead, which Yajooj and Majooj were powerless to climb over or dig through. But the Quran warns that on a day appointed by Allah, they would break out of their place of confinement and cause great destruction. This would be one of the signs that the Day of Judgment was near. The story of Zul-Qarnain can be found in the Quran 18:84-103.

The third question, about the Spirit, had the shortest answer. The Quran (17:85) says that the Spirit comes by command of Allah, and that mankind does not have the knowledge to fully understand it. The Jews disputed that they had been given full knowledge in the Torah, but Allah tells us that their knowledge is very small, in comparison to Allah's knowledge, which could not be recorded even if all the trees on earth were pens and all the seas were ink.

Muhammad having answered all their questions successfully, many other people were convinced and the number of believers increased.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Zw3VPwEdM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, called for an end to racism and tribalism from the beginning to the end of his mission. He was truly the peacemaker for all times and all people.

O mankind! (Allah) has created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who is one of the pious. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware
[Holy Quran 49:13]

And in another verse of the Quran:

O mankind! Have piety and be most dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife (Eve), and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an AllWatcher over you.
[Holy Quran 4:1]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJcLiRur9l4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldyTg-g38I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, ordered men not to "inherit women against their will," and not to marry them accept by mutual consent and never to touch their wealth or inheritance in order to improve their own financial conditions.

O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the Mahr you have given them, unless they commit open illegal sexual intercourse. And live with them honorably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings through it a great deal of good.
[Holy Quran 4:19]

We also notice from this verse, He forbid the common practice of wife-beating and abuse, (his own wife said he never once hit her).

He never once engaged in sex outside of marriage, nor did he ever approve of it, even though it was very common at the time. His only relationships with women were in legitimate, contractual marriages with proper witnesses according to law. His relationship to Ayesha was only that of marriage. He did not marry her the first time her father offered her hand to him in marriage. He married her only after she reached the age of puberty and could decide for herself. Their relationship is described in every detail by Ayesha herself in the most loving and respectful manner as a match truly made in heaven. Ayesha is considered as one of the highest scholars of Islam and lived out her entire life only having been married to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. She never desired any other man, nor did she ever utter a single negative statement against Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, ordered men to "provide and protect" women, whether it was their own mother, sister, wife or daughter or even those of others, whether they were Muslims or not.

"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support the women) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.).
As to those women on whose part you see illconduct, admonish them, refuse to share their beds, startle them (set forth a clear example or parable for them, to make clear the point of what is going on before divorcing them) so if they return to proper obedience (to Allah and their husbands), do not annoy them any further. Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great."
[Holy Quran 4:34]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJf6k7dXE64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qt3rzXoTuw

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, never gambled and did not allow it. Like usury, gambling takes away wealth but at an even faster pace.

"People ask you (Muhammad) about alcohol and gambling. Say, 'There is great sin in both of them and (some benefit) for humans, but the sin is greater than any benefit from them.' And they ask you what they should spend (for charity, etc.). Say, 'Whatever is above your basic needs.' So, Allah makes it clear to you His Laws in order for you to give thought."

[Holy Quran 2:219]

Gambling had not been viewed as so evil until the time of Muhammad, peace be upon. Today, it is well established the damage gambling causes to families and even mental health. The idea of getting something for nothing is not the proper way of life prescribed by the teachings of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.

R. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, never drank alcohol or strong drink, even though it was a very normal thing for people of his time and place.

"O you believers! Intoxicating drinks, gambling, fortune telling, etc. is the hated work of the devil. So stay away from all of that horrible stuff, that you will be successful."

"The devil only wants to create hatred between you with intoxicants (alcoholic drinks, etc.) and gambling and to keep you from the remembrance of Allah and from your proper worship (prayers). So, why won't you away from them?"

[Holy Quran 5:90-91]

The Arabs, like most other cultures at his time, drank alcohol without concern for their health or for their altered behavior while intoxicated. Many of them were alcoholics.

In today's world there is little need to present long discussions on the evil and dangers of drinking alcohol. Besides causing diseases and ruining a person's health, alcohol is often attributed to be the cause of many traffic accidents resulting in property damage, injuries and deaths. The first order was for the followers of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, to leave off drinking while engaged in worship, then came stronger orders to leave drinking all together. Thus, offering a time for the early Muslims to break off from their addiction to strong drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_pJPQi5KpM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbCW8xdpy6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uojPiJNTFCs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUydSNCxmo0

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the immaculate conception and miracle birth of Mary, and that she was the best creation of Almighty God. He insisted even to the Jews of Madinah, that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the Messiah, the Christ, the one predicted to come in their Torah (Old Testament). He also taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, did many miracles by the permission of Almighty God, curing the lepers, restoring sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, and he was not dead, rather Almighty God had raised him up. He also predicted Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is going to return again in the Last Days to lead the true believers in a victory over the evil and unrighteous people, and he will destroy the Anti-Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkPITDi6YEo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
A Mercy for Women

Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar may Allaah be pleased with him reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUciwTVH0Hg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd0IAL19q9I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, never committed adultery, and he required his followers to engage only in lawful marriage relationships with women, and forbid sex outside of Almighty God's Ordinance.

Satan (the devil) threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahsha (evil deeds, illegal sexual intercourse, sins etc.); whereas Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.
[Holy Quran 2:268]

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "(But) the things that my Lord has indeed forbidden are AlFawahish (great evil sins, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, sins (of all kinds), unrighteous oppression, joining partners (in worship) with Allah for which He has given no authority, and saying things about Allah of which you have no knowledge."
[Holy Quran 7:33]

And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fahishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him).
[Holy Quran 17:32]

The adulterer marries not but an adulteress or a Mushrikah and the adulteress none marries her except an adulterer or a Muskrik [and that means that the man who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan or idolatress) or a prostitute, then surely he is either an adulterer, or a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater, etc.) And the woman who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater) or an adulterer, then she is either a prostitute or a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan, or idolatress, etc.)]. Such a thing is forbidden to the believers (of Islamic Monotheism).

[Holy Quran 24:3]

Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not.

[Holy Quran 24:19]

O Prophet! When believing women come to you to give you the pledge, that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood (i.e. by making illegal children belonging to their husbands), and that they will not disobey you in any Ma'ruf (Islamic Monotheism and all that which Islam ordains) then accept their Bai'a (pledge), and ask Allah to forgive them, Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Holy Quran 60:12]

People committed fornication and adultery in most places around the word in Muhammad's time, yet he never once did so, and he forbade all of his followers from this evil practice.

Jesus didnt fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims dont even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian hug your neighbor and kiss the bride congregations make the same claim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nMPmWvmt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZox9rX3zM

1 Like

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
the Intercession of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said: "The believers will gather together on the Day of Resurrection and will say: 'Should we not ask [someone] to intercede for us with our Lord?' So they will come to Adam and will say: 'You are the Father of mankind; Allah created you with His Hand, He made His angels bow down to you, and He taught you the names of everything, so intercede for us with your Lord so that He may give us relief from this place where we are.' And he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]' - and he will mention his wrongdoing and will feel ashamed and will say: 'Go to Noah, for he is the first messenger that Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth.' So they will come to him and he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]' - and he will mention his having requested something of his Lord about which he had no [proper] knowledge (Qur'an Chapter 11 Verses 45-46),

and he will feel ashamed and will say: 'Go to the Friend of the Merciful (Abraham).' So they will come to him and he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]. Go to Moses, a servant to whom Allah talked and to whom He gave the Torah.' So they will come to him and he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]' - and he will mention the talking of a life other than for a life (Qur'an Chapter 28 Verses 15-16),

and he will feel ashamed in the sight of his Lord and will say: 'Go to Jesus, Allah's servant and messenger, Allah's word and spirit.' So they will come to him and he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]. Go to Muhammad (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), a servant to whom Allah has forgiven all his wrongdoing, past and future.' So they will come to me and I shall set forth to ask permission to come to my Lord, and permission will be given, and when I shall see my Lord I shall prostrate myself. He will leave me thus for such time as it pleases Him,

and then it will be said [to me]: 'Raise your head. Ask and it will be granted. Speak and it will be heard. Intercede and your intercession will be accepted.' So I shall raise my head and praise Him with a form of praise that He will teach me. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people], so I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return to Him, and when I shall see my Lord [I shall bow down] as before.

Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people]. So I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return for a third time, then a fourth, and I shall say: 'There remains in Hell-fire only those whom the Qur'an has confined and who must be there for eternity.' There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but Allah' and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but Allah' and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but Allah' and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom. [Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah).]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAR77o_SurA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by maclatunji: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Asalam Alaykum Ennin, JazakhumLlahukhayra for sharing these brilliant pieces of information.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
maclatunji:
Asalam Alaykum Ennin, JazakhumLlahukhayra for sharing these brilliant pieces of information.

Keep it up.

gazak allah khiran

When he was born, his grandfather, Abdul Mutalib, gave him the name Muhammad. And it means "praised one" or "praising one." He was later called "As-Saddiq" (the Truthful) by all of those who knew of his truthful and honest nature. He always said only the truth. He was also called "Al-Amin" (the Trustworthy) due to his integrity and always upholding any trust given to him. When the tribes were battling against each other, both sides would entrust him with their possessions during the fighting, even if it might be against some of his own tribesmen, because they knew he would always uphold any trust given to him. All of his names indicated the very nature of a man who was praised for his honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. He was also well known for advocating the reconciliation of kinship and relationships. He ordered his followers to always honor the "ties of the wombs" (siblings and other close relatives).

This fits right in with the prophecy mentioned in the Bible in the Book of John in chapters 14 and 16, as the coming of a prophet known as the "Spirit of Truth" or "Comforter" or "Advocate."

Born as a descendent of Abraham, peace and blessings be upon him, through his first born son, Ishmael (Ismail in Arabic), peace and blessings be upon him, to the noble tribe of the Quraish who were the leaders of Makkah in those days. Muhammad's blood line traces directly back to Abraham, peace and blessings be upon him.

This could certainly point to fulfillment of Old Testament (Torah) prophecies in Deuteronomy (chapter 18:15) of a prophet, like unto Moses from "their brethren."

He kept the Commandments of Almighty God, just as his great grandfathers and prophets of old had done in the past (peace be upon them). Here is a statement from Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, while the Quran was being revealed to him by the angel Gabriel;

"Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your PARENTS; do not kill your children because of poverty - (Allah) provide sustenance for you and for them; do not come near to Al-Fawahish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause. This He has commanded you that you may understand."

[Holy Quran 6:151]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoMS_65eUq0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
آبيل: سبب اسلامى انى قرات القران صدفة !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eh2itNTrhI

1 Like

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, lived in total commitment to his Belief in One God, and as such, he worshipped God alone, without any other "gods" beside Him. This is the very first commandment in the Old Testament (Exodus chapter 20 and Deuteronomy, chapter 5) and in the New Testament as well (Mark, chapter 12, verse 29).

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, ordered his followers to obey Allah Almighty. He ordered following the Commandments as were revealed to him by the angel Gabriel from Almighty Allah. Read below, one of many similar statements from the Quran:

Surely, Allah Commands absolute justice and steadfast commitment to performing your duties to Almighty Allah, in total sincerity and giving help to relatives: and He forbids evil, and disobedience and all that is prohibited by Allah (such as; illegal sexual acts, disobedience of PARENTS, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.), and (He Forbids) any evil (i.e. all that is prohibited by God's Law, such as: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.), and all kinds of oppression, He admonishes you, that you may take heed.

[Holy Quran 16:90]

Internationally Popular American Rap Girl Singer Converted To ISLAM NEW: 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPPRD6LoZmM

على كل مسلم مشاهدة هذا المقطع

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFt0Q2vPLqI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
==

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:

The Quran mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbdLUUzHqDk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Surat Al-`Alaq (The Clot) -

96:1

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
96:2

Created man from a clinging substance.
96:3

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
96:4

Who taught by the pen -
96:5

Taught man that which he knew not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xbK8opkId4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

\\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbJ691STgpk

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDcOiqtl8pw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrEncyTGIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
There is no difference of opinion among the scholars concerning the fact that our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is superior to all of his fellow-Prophets (peace be upon them). That is clear from the evidence of the Quraan and Sunnah, such as the following:

1 He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will attain the station of praise and glory (maqaam Mahmoud) on the Day of Resurrection. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And in some parts of the night (also) offer the Salaah (prayer) with it (i.e. recite the Quraan in the prayer) as an additional prayer (Tahajjud optional prayer ____ Nawaafil) for you (O Muhammad). It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaam Mahmoud (a station of praise and glory, i.e., the honour of intercession on the Day of Resurrection)[al-Isra 17:79]

This refers to his intercession on the Day of Resurrection asking that judgement be passed among all of creation. That will happen after they have been gathered and stood for so long, and there befalls the people that which will befall them. The people will go to the Prophets and each one will excuse himself from interceding for them, until they come to our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He will go to his Lord and fall prostrate before Him, and he will ask to intercede for the people and it will be granted to him. It is called al-maqaam al-mahmoud (a station of praise and glory) because all of creation will praise Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for that status, because his intercession will be a cause of their suffering in the lengthy standing coming to an end.

It was narrated that Ibn Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: On the Day of Resurrection the people will come on their knees, each nation following its Prophet, saying, O So and so, intercede! O So and so, intercede! until intercession comes to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). On that day Allaah will raise him to the station of praise and glory. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4441).

2 He was given conciseness of speech, was supported with fear cast into the hearts of his enemies, war booty was permitted to him, the earth was made a place of prostration and a means of purification for him, the line of Prophets ended with him and he will be granted intercession.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allaah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allaah is Ever AllAware of everything[al-Ahzaab 33:40]

Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Quraan) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the Aalameen (mankind and jinn)[al-Furqaan 25:1]

It was narrated that Jaabir ibn Abd-Allaah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: I have been given five things that were not given to any of the Prophets before me: I have been supported with fear (cast into the hearts of my enemies) for a distance of one months travel; the earth has been made a place of prostration and a means of purification for me, so when the time of prayer comes for any man among my ummah, let him pray; war booty has been permitted for me; a Prophet would be sent only to his own people, but I have been sent to all of mankind; and I have been given the power of intercession. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (427) and Muslim (421).

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: I have been favoured over the other Prophets in six ways: I have been given the gift of concise speech; I have been supported with fear; booty has been made permissible for me; the earth has been made a means of purification and a place of prostration for me; I have been sent to all of mankind; and the (line of) Prophets ends with me. Narrated by Muslim (523).

3 He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will be the first one among the Messengers who will be permitted to cross the Siraat.

Al-Bukhaari (773) narrated a lengthy hadeeth from Abu Hurayrah, in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: I will be the first one among the Messengers who will cross with his ummah.

4 He will be the first one for whom the grave will be opened, the first to intercede and the first whose intercession will be accepted.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: I will be the leader of the sons of Adam on the Day of Resurrection, the first one for whom the grave is opened, the first one to intercede and the first one whose intercession will be accepted. Narrated by Muslim (2278).

5 Allaah, may He be exalted, forgave him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) all his sins, past and future.

Verily, We have given you (O Muhammad) a manifest victory. That Allaah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future, and complete His Favour on you, and guide you on the Straight Path[al-Fath 48:1-2]

6 He was called as a Prophet and Messenger

O Prophet (Muhammad)! Verily, We have sent you as witness, and a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner[al-Ahzaab 33:45]

O Messenger (Muhammad)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allaah will protect you from mankind. Verily, Allaah guides not the people who disbelieve[al-Maaidah 5:67]

His fellow Prophets were called by their names only.

7 Allaah commanded His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to follow the guidance of the Prophets, peace be upon them.

They are those whom Allaah had guided. So follow their guidance[al-Anaam 6:90]

Shaykh Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sadi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: This means: Walk, O noble Messenger, behind these good Prophets, and follow their way. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) obeyed the command and followed the guidance of the Messengers who came before him, thus acquiring all the qualities of perfection that they had which made him superior to all of creation. Thus he is the leader of the Messengers and the imam of the pious. May the blessing and peace of Allaah be upon them all.

From this evidence the Sahaabah understood that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was the best of all the Messengers. Tafseer al-Sadi (p. 263).

We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers[al-Baqarah 2:285].

Ibn Katheer said in his Tafseer of this aayah:

The believers believe in all the Prophets and Messengers, and the books revealed from heaven to the slaves of Allaah, the Messengers and Prophets; they do not differentiate between any of them, believing in some and rejecting others. Rather they regard all of them as truthful, righteous, rightly-guided and guiding to the path of goodness, even though some of them abrogated the laws of others, until all of them were abrogated by the shareeah of Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers, upon whose shareeah the Hour will cone.(Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 1/736)

With regard to the superiority of some of the Prophets over one another, Allaah has told us of this, when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

Those Messengers! We preferred some of them to others; to some of them Allaah spoke (directly); others He raised to degrees (of honour)[al-Baqarah 2:253]

Allaah tells us that some of them are several degrees above others, hence the chosen ones among the Messengers are those of strong will.

. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And (remember) when We took from the Prophets their covenant, and from you (O Muhammad), and from Nooh (Noah), Ibraaheem (Abraham), Moosaa (Moses), and Eesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary). We took from them a strong covenant[al-Ahzaab 33:7]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUciwTVH0Hg

اعتنق الإسلام في 5 دقائق | He converted to Islam in 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo15CzIV1KQ

كيف يُعامَل المسلمون في امريكا مترجم YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wE0eWSyEs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: • The Three Questions??? by Empiree: 5:54am On Mar 24, 2015
Let's invite usermane to read your last post. Mind you this is his evidence.

Sahih al-Bukhari » Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever says that I am better than Jonah bin Matta, is a liar."

1 Like

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2015

“We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers”[al-Baqarah 2:285].

Ibn Katheer said in his Tafseer of this aayah:

The believers believe in all the Prophets and Messengers, and the books revealed from heaven to the slaves of Allaah, the Messengers and Prophets; they do not differentiate between any of them, believing in some and rejecting others. Rather they regard all of them as truthful, righteous, rightly-guided and guiding to the path of goodness, even though some of them abrogated the laws of others, until all of them were abrogated by the sharee’ah of Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers, upon whose sharee’ah the Hour will cone.(Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 1/736)

With regard to the superiority of some of the Prophets over one another, Allaah has told us of this, when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“Those Messengers! We preferred some of them to others; to some of them Allaah spoke (directly); others He raised to degrees (of honour)”[al-Baqarah 2:253]

Allaah tells us that some of them are several degrees above others, hence the chosen ones among the Messengers are “those of strong will”. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) when We took from the Prophets their covenant, and from you (O Muhammad), and from Nooh (Noah), Ibraaheem (Abraham), Moosaa (Moses), and ‘Eesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary). We took from them a strong covenant”[al-Ahzaab 33:7]

And Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the best of them. This is indicated by the fact that he was their imaam on the night of the Mi’raaj, because no one but the best is put forward. More evidence that he is the best of them comes from Abu Hurayrah, who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘I will be the leader of the sons of Adam on the Day of Resurrection, and the first one for whom the grave will be opened, and the first to intercede, and the first whose intercession will be accepted.’”(Narrated by Muslim, al-Fadaa’il, 4223)

Al-Nawawi said in his commentary on Saheeh Muslim:

The phrase “I will be the leader of the sons of Adam on the Day of Resurrection and the first one for whom the grave will be opened, and the first to intercede, and the first whose intercession will be accepted”: al-Harawi said: the leader (sayyid) is the one who surpasses his people in goodness. Someone else said: He is the one to whom they turn at times of calamity and hardship, so he takes care of them, carries their burdens and protects them.

so

"There is no god worthy of worship except God and Muhammad is His messenger."

this is The key of paradise

What is the Key of Paradise? ᴴᴰ ┇ Powerful Speech ┇ The Daily Reminder ┇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwZJUshzi-U

Every Muslim to Christian, Jewish and atheist - Give your op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqmfSOLeIo8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hijab in Abrahamic religions ( Do Jew, Christian and Muslim women have to cover their hair? )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFUB8shVOU
قصة إسلام فتاة كندية بسبب العداء للإسلام و المسلمين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvjujZ_jYGk

مسيحية امريكية بنت كاهن اعتنقت الاسلام تروي قصتها

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91XcJEKVnZ8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
\\\\

Verse 17 "--the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you".

Also verse 26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

This Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

the names of the prophet muhammad

Comforter,Advocate

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

(and will remind you of everything I have said to you. )

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-AsSamit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin AsSamit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

Non-Muslims eat pork - drink alcohol - adultery - usury - gambling - and so on

And does sins against the Ten Commandments
And do not care about that so this basically thing in his life

==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ORuDtkAQY

\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk0yG_PuhTk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
\\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_TpFtMkKM

\\\

\\\\2.
Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."
John 16:7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
Jesus sent the comforter(Paraclete) Who sent Mohamed?
The comforter will glorify Jesus Christ.

. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the immaculate conception and miracle birth of Mary, and that she was the best creation of Almighty God. He insisted even to the Jews of Madinah, that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the Messiah, the Christ, the one predicted to come in their Torah (Old Testament). He also taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, did many miracles by the permission of Almighty God, curing the lepers, restoring sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, and he was not dead, rather Almighty God had raised him up. He also predicted Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is going to return again in the Last Days to lead the true believers in a victory over the evil and unrighteous people, and he will destroy the Anti-Christ.

John 16 : (12-14)
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when He, the spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of himself: but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for He shall receive of mine, and He shall show it unto you."

All people saw and heard the Prophet Mohammed in the past

Who is the witness which saw or heard the Holy Spirit, except for the prophets?
Anyone who says (I can see and hear the Holy Spirit) needs a Psychiatrist

الإسلام و الديمقراطية - مترجم Democracy _ Islam - YouTube-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XAOXW6ZDW4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by Empiree: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Still following bro...I de gbadun you here
Re: • The Three Questions??? by usermane(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2015
Empiree:
Let's invite usermane to read your last post. Mind you this is his evidence.

All the verses the OP presented so far may allude to the success and height of Muhammad but they do not in any allude to your claim of his superiority over all messengers.

Carefully read this Hadith;

Sahih Bukhari
Book of Prophet

Narrated Abu Huraira: Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!"

The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet (ﷺ) asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet (ﷺ) became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

Give up in the face of truth. There is no proof in Islam for superiority of Muhammad above other messengers.
Re: • The Three Questions??? by Empiree: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
usermane:

All the verses the OP presented so far may allude to the success and height of Muhammad but they do not in any allude to your claim of his superiority over all messengers.

Carefully read this Hadith;

Give up in the face of truth. There is no proof in Islam for superiority of Muhammad above other messengers.
Let's just leave it. No muslim go around shouting Muhammad(SAW) is better than other prophets. Neither is there any texual evidence to suggest he's. I already gave my response on a thread (now deleted). The reason some muslims think so is his because of his works and achievements. Put together his miraj's encounter with other prophets and intercession on the Day of Deen. I know you dont believe all that.

Still we dont because of that give credence to his superiority status. We dont go about he's better than them nor we expect him to give that much credit for himself. This makes us different from the people of the Book.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: • The Three Questions??? by Walexz02(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Very insightful, i have been readng stories in the Quran lately and i am learning and enjoying them

1 Like

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
No brother
1. that the prohibition

of the door of humility and self-denial digest arrogance and wonder

2- that finished

Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him for the preference among the prophets, and in preference to Moses and Younis

Private

3- forbidden

Should be to prevent the preference that leads to antagonism and quarreling

1- أن النهي من باب التواضع وهضم النفس ونفي الكبر والعجب

2-ينهى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عن التفضيل بين الأنبياء، وعن تفضيله على موسى ويونس خاصة
3- أن المراد بالنهي منع التفضيل الذي يؤدي إلى الخصومة والتشاجر

so

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said: "The believers will gather together on the Day of Resurrection and will say: 'Should we not ask [someone] to intercede for us with our Lord?' So they will come to Adam and will say: 'You are the Father of mankind; Allah created you with His Hand, He made His angels bow down to you, and He taught you the names of everything, so intercede for us with your Lord so that He may give us relief from this place where we are.'

And he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]' - and he will mention his wrongdoing and will feel ashamed and will say: 'Go to Noah, for he is the first messenger that Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth.' So they will come to him and he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]' - and he will mention his having requested something of his Lord about which he had no [proper] knowledge (Qur'an Chapter 11 Verses 45-46), and he will feel ashamed and will say: 'Go to the Friend of the Merciful (Abraham).' So they will come to him and he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that].

Go to Moses, a servant to whom Allah talked and to whom He gave the Torah.' So they will come to him and he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]' - and he will mention the talking of a life other than for a life (Qur'an Chapter 28 Verses 15-16), and he will feel ashamed in the sight of his Lord and will say: 'Go to Jesus, Allah's servant and messenger, Allah's word and spirit.'

So they will come to him and he will say: 'I am not in a position [to do that]. Go to Muhammad (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), a servant to whom Allah has forgiven all his wrongdoing, past and future.' So they will come to me and I shall set forth to ask permission to come to my Lord, and permission will be given, and when I shall see my Lord I shall prostrate myself. He will leave me thus for such time as it pleases Him, and then it will be said [to me]: 'Raise your head. Ask and it will be granted. Speak and it will be heard.

Intercede and your intercession will be accepted.' So I shall raise my head and praise Him with a form of praise that He will teach me. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people], so I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return to Him, and when I shall see my Lord [I shall bow down] as before. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people]. So I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return for a third time,

then a fourth, and I shall say: 'There remains in Hell-fire only those whom the Qur'an has confined and who must be there for eternity.' There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but Allah' and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but Allah' and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but Allah' and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom. [Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah).]

The intercession of the Prophet is nothing more than Honor that Allah (swt) has given him. When the Prophet intercedes for a Muslim,

It is Allah that chooses whom the Prophet should intercede for. He gives the Prophet the honor of intercession. To understand this better, let me illustrate it with an example. At a graduation party, some one is given the honor of handing the degrees over to the graduates. The person handing the degrees to the graduates does not have the power to determine who graduates or not, the university does. However, the person has the honor of handing out the degrees to the graduates that the university has handpicked. This is the same thing when Allah hand picks those who shall enter heaven and simply gives the Prophet the honor to intercede for them.

Islam is the true religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hezcb2YRasM
The True Message of Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDJVUnX0rwQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.

Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come.

The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eIr9ZUfm4

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.

Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come.

The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eIr9ZUfm4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

The prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
after the mission
a prophet and a messenger does not speak on his own, but a revelation from God through Gabriel so what he says or does Mohammed is amazing facts and things said about it will occur in the future have occurred, therefore, make all recognized

Islam
Religion of the final
And the law of God
In the ground for people
God says in the Holy Qur'an
3.. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.
Surah Al-Ma'idah

Narated By 'Aisha : (The mother of the faithful believers) The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright day light, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?'

Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous.' (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, Cover me! Cover me! They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me."

Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your Kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones." Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?"

Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah Al-Ansari while talking about the period of pause in revelation reporting the speech of the Prophet "While I was walking, all of a sudden I heard a voice from the sky. I looked up and saw the same angel who had visited me at the cave of Hira' sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I got afraid of him and came back home and said, 'Wrap me (in blankets).' And then Allah revealed the following Holy Verses (of Quran): 'O you (i.e. Muhammad)! wrapped up in garments!' Arise and warn (the people against Allah's Punishment),... up to 'and desert the idols.' (74.1-5) After this the revelation started coming strongly, frequently and regularly."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Revelation, Hadith Number:3, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

\\\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzL-2lPo6Mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9SLfy35w
Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Spirit of truth and comforter speak and listen to all the people

All the people see and hear and talk to him

tell the people about all The teachings from his mouth

Because he could not read and write

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

so he is a man of flesh and blood

Christ the Prophet delivers the message to the Prophet a man like him
Christ received the message of Moses, peace be upon him

All the apostles human being

And not in the spirit of the fictional felt inside you

These illusions are incompatible with the words of Jesus Christ peace be upon him

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

listen here this will help you inshaallah to understand

?? ? ?? ? - ?? ? ? Was Muhammad a true prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKoeu5fsb5o

Spirit of truth and comforter speak and listen to all the people

All the people see and hear and talk to him

tell the people about all The teachings from his mouth

Because he could not read and write

so he is a man of flesh and blood

Christ the Prophet delivers the message to the Prophet a man like him
Christ received the message of Moses, peace be upon him

All the apostles human being

And not in the spirit of the fictional felt inside you

These illusions are incompatible with the words of Jesus Christ peace be upon him

listen here this will help you inshaallah to understand

?? ? ?? ? - ?? ? ? Was Muhammad a true prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKoeu5fsb5o

أحمد ديدات والرد الساحق على شبهات حول القرآن

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrSKNBhvApQ

أحمد ديدات - آيات قرآنية علمية تردع الملاحده

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPdPvY3h1g
Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
They told me Islam from the devilأخبروني أن الإسلام من الشيطان

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAgqTlr_zGY

#MUHAMMAD INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS response مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1DSdqMycEQ
Re: • The Three Questions??? by eninn: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
In the Book of Deuteronomy, Moses relays what God told him, I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Moses), and will put My words in his mouth; and will speak unto them all that I shall command him. First, note the phrase from among their brethren.

Ishmael and Isaac were both brothers and they were the children of Prophet Abraham. When Prophet Moses, may peace and blessings be upon him, was quoting God as promising to send a prophet like Moses the verse says from among their brethren. Who are the brethren of the Israelites? They are, simply, the Ishmaelites. This is a clear and straightforward indication that the prophet who is going to be like unto Moses from the brethren of the Israelites is Prophet Muhammad, may peace and blessing be upon him.

In fact, the Hebrew dictionary of the Bible defines brethren, as used in the biblical sense, in the following terms: it says it is the personification of a group of tribes who were regarded as near kinsmen to the Israelites. There is no nearer kinsmen tribe to the Israelites other than the Ishmaelites because they are their brethren- descendents of the brother of Isaac. It is consistent.
Like Unto Thee

I think perhaps one crucial phrase that is used in the verse is when it says from among their brethren, like unto thee. (Duet 18:18) God is saying that He will raise up a prophet that is similar to Moses. This is significant because the only great prophets, who came after Moses, were Jesus and Muhammad. However, it does not apply to Jesus because he is not really from the brethren of the Israelites. He is himself an Israelite.

There are similarities between Moses and Jesus in the sense that they were both Jews and they were both prophets. They both had profound miracles; during their time the rulers had ordered the killing of all male children and so on. But again that contradicts the term brethren that has already been explained. Even then, we find that when taken for the sake of argument that Jesus is a possible candidate for this prophecy, youll find that there are a great deal more similarities between Prophets Moses and Muhammad than the similarities between prophets Moses and Jesus, may peace and blessings be upon them all.

First of all, Moses was regarded as a Prophet and Muhammad was also regarded as a Prophet while Jesus (at least by Christians) was regarded as the Son of God. This point, alone, precludes Jesus. Because the prophecy is about a prophet like unto Moses. When Jesus is regarded as God incarnate, or the Son of God then that precludes him; at least this specific prophecy doesnt apply to him. Like I mentioned last time, there are other prophecies that apply to Jesus but not this one.

Secondly, in terms of parents, Moses had a normal mother and father and so did Muhammad. Jesus, however, was born only from a mother. In terms of birth, the birth of Moses was normal so was Muhammads where as Jesus birth was a virgin birth according to both the Muslim and Christian faiths.

Regarding family life: Moses married and had children so did Muhammad but its quite unlikely with Jesus. As far as we know, there are no records of him marrying or having any children.

In terms of death, Moses and Muhammad both had natural deaths from natural causes; the death of Jesus (according to the Christian faith) was a violent death- nailed to the cross.

In terms of the emphasis on his mission, we find that Moses mission was both spiritual and legal; he brought about a law. So did Muhammad. Jesus mission, on the other hand, was spiritual. Actually, he said Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill (Mathew 5:17).

Regarding acceptance of leadership: Moses leadership was, for the most part, accepted by his people. They may have given him a hard time but his leadership was accepted during his lifetime. The same is true for Muhammad. Whereas Jesus himself complained that his leadership was not accepted, but was resisted, by the very people he was sent to- the Israelites. He mentions this often.

In terms of career, we find that Moses had a career both as a prophet and as a governor/ ruler to implement the divine law. Such is the same for Muhammad. In the case of Jesus, his career did not include that authority.

In terms of battles and encounters with enemies: We find that Moses did encounter his enemies, the Egyptians and they were drowned- he had victory over them. Muhammad did encounter the pagans that tried to destroy him and his followers and he had victory over them in the battlefield. No such event occurs, in terms of physical combat, in the case of Prophet Jesus may peace and blessings be upon him.

In terms of the mission: We find that the mission of Prophet Moses was completed in a sense that he not only succeeded in his preaching, but also established a new order following those commandments. The same thing is applicable to Muhammad. Before his death, there was already an Islamic community that was victorious over its enemies. In the case of Jesus, we find the opposite is true. The persecution of Christians persisted for many years to come and not until the year 325, when Constantine was said to have embraced Christianity, did the pressures on Christians begin to lighten.

These points are not the only ones. Another striking similarity is that Moses left Egypt, his birthplace at a time when there was a conspiracy to kill him and he went to Median, to Prophet Jethro. Muhammad, also, left his birthplace, Mecca, on the same night he was to be assassinated and fled to Medina.
Put My Words in His Mouth

The way the revelation came to Prophet Muhammad was that Angel Gabriel would come to him and dictate to him and then Muhammad would simply recites what was said to him. In other words, Muhammad was not the author of the Quran, as many people make this mistake. He is not the author of it, he did not create it, and he was not even using his own intellect and knowledge when he recited the Quran.

He was simply repeating what Gabriel was saying. This is not a hidden secret. It continued for 23 years in the presence of hundreds of followers and that the Quran was committed directly to memory in his presence as well as in writing. What could be a more beautiful explanation of the phrase put My words in his mouth? That God was putting the words in the mouth of Prophet Muhammad; that he was repeating what was exactly dictated to him.

To make sure that things are put in the proper context let me cite the verse following that one. It says, And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. (Deut. 18: 19-20) This in the biblical language also means that he shall be put to death.

This is an interesting point because one of the signs of that foretold prophet is that he will speak in the name of God. That term has been repeated twice in verses 19 and 20. Now, this is an extremely interesting point to comment on for those who are not familiar with the Quran. The Quran contains 114 chapters called surahs. 113 of these surahs start with Bismi Allah Al Rahman Al Raheem which translates to In the name of God the Beneficent, the merciful. Virtually every chapter in the Quran starts with in the name of God. Thats quite interesting because the prophecy says that he will speak in the name of God, not the authorship of Muhammad that hes presenting this in the name of God but because God revealed that to him.

This is interesting because usually the Christian term we normally hear is In the name of the Father, or In the name of the Lord, or In the name of God, but thats not the name of God. Thats a description. Only the term Allah is the
personal name of God. This is corroborating evidence, again, that beautifully and perfectly fits with the terms used in the Book of Deuteronomy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVDLggeQus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-5BU-Z4YY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I read 3 “ ‘Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad” & claim completion of the Holy Qur'an? / Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls! / Islamic Ruling On April Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.