Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? (14698 Views)

Poll: Who would you date or love to be seen with?

Ugly face with nice body: 57% (20 votes)
pretty face with ugly body: 42% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Need An Ugly Lady 4 A Serious Relationship / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by edygirl(f): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2006
This is especially for guys and  please be sincere! . Girls you can comment on this too.
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by Damsal(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2006
Looool, what's classified as an ugly body.

i actually like them to have both, i mean if u have a pretty face what's keeping u from having a a 'nice' body. But if i seriously had to pick i'll pick a pretty face an ugly body can always be kept under covers grin
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by dondele(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2006
now dis is not possible. there aint no girl i have seen in dis USA dat has a pretty face and ugly body. i have never seen dat. what is ugly body by the way? dat just aint possible.
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by edygirl(f): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2006
Well, I overheard this discussion on the radio two days ago and basically what some people regarded as an ugly body was fatness and a girl being way too masculine. someone said he would prefer a nice body, not too skiny nor fat and with ugly face than being naked in bed with somebody who looks just like him.
      Anyways  let me know what you  guys think about it,
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by 2fine4u(f): 1:30am On Aug 23, 2006
pretty face oh wit ugly body cheesy the fatness or wateva can be worked on at the gym grin
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2006
;d, ;d
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by KOOL9JA: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2006
now this is not possible. there aint no girl i have seen in this USA that has a pretty face and ugly body. i have never seen that. what is ugly body by the way? that just aint possible

U r a LIL' bit wrong,SIR

A Yoruba adage says: KOSI ADARA MANI SUGBON (There no one so fine beautiful/hansome that doesn't have bad side).Try 2 look close,U wll find out that There are some Ladies out their that have good looking face and shapeless body structures.What i'm really saying here is that she may look beautiful,pretty,gorgeous,sweet (whatever) and U will be dissappointed when U look @ her body thingy(u kno' wah i min ?). She may got tiny Bootie,Flat ASS,Got bent shoulder,Walking like she pees on her ass,K legs/Bow legs etc.With all of this we could regard her as FINE FACE,UGLY BODY.
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by mrgreen1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2006
Well i wouldn't go for any but if i had to, i would prefer an ugly face with a good body. i can hide her face under layers of make-up and i wouldnt want a girl if all she had was fat or she had a chest and no behind. I guess it depends on what your into
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by mrmayor(m): 1:15am On Aug 25, 2006
Ugly face with a nice body is having Beyonce Body with Whoopi Goldberg face

Before I get stabbed,no disrespect to Whoopi.

Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by mrgreen1(m): 1:51am On Aug 25, 2006
well atleast i can still enjoy the sex with her, just put paper bag ontop of her head
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by iice(f): 4:59am On Aug 25, 2006
LMAO
@Topic, hmmmmm tough choice can't pick tongue
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by 1k001(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2006
I say: ugly face, ugly body, nice heart!

1 Like

Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by PrincessJ3(f): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2006
AMEN! brother 1K001, you've definatly captured me, like a single star amongst a dark sky, but more like a single rose in a bed of thorns!!!  smiley
keep doing your thing!!! wink
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by obrosovo(m): 2:08am On Sep 08, 2006
pls i like to know ur email address. i am obros ogheneovo from delta, nigeria.my email is obrosovo@yahoo.com
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by yahoo2(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2006
Beign pretty both in face and body is not the most important , but the attitude. I'll look out for the attitude in any girl except if I just wanna have fling with her. In that case all she needs is a good arse. I'll simply cover her face with pillow. lol!
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by Dekon(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2006
honestly speaking, cant choose any of d evils, gotta have a beautiful face and a lovely figure( at least in my eyes)
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by popstar911: 2:56am On Sep 09, 2006
I think that it doesn't matter as long as he has a great personality cool cool
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by jaybaby(f): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2006
grin grin grin Green that was funny tho!

i ll prefer an ugly face with a fyn body!

Body u can FlAuNt kiss
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by macalurs(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2006
ugly face nice body.

Although it's goin to be hard having to deal with staring at her face in the middle of the night, or even in the morning when she wakes up.
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by jaybaby(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2006
Yea but it's better than havin a Pretty Face with an Ugly Bdy --u lll alwayz get pissed off wenever u see d body
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by toluwalomo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2006
Ugly face nice body or Pretty face nice body?

Ain't to much I can do with a pretty face?

Gimmee a chic with stacks in the front and back and a body like an exotic hourglass and she can have a face like Whoopi Goldberg after a trailer ran over it.

Fine faces are for posters.

Give me something I can feel (humming En Vogue "Giving him something he can feel, "wink
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by macalurs(m): 3:04am On Dec 14, 2006
good shot tolu, good shot.

wetin I go carry fine face do? I want something I can grab. u grab?
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by daprince: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2007
Damsal, I was just wondering if u were a lessy? Ur description of the kinda chic u want is just way off the hook gal.
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by Damsal(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2007
@daprince

lol, who ever said i was decribing a female wink.
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by daprince: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2007
Honestly Damsal, I think u are just too pretty to play for the other team. Good to know that u are a striker in our team grin. So whatz up with ya?
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by oliobi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2007
Lol,wow first time of me hearing the word ugly body there's notin like that,a girl with a pretty face is what i would go for
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by Nautillus(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2007
Yes, i believe that there issomething like an ugly body,

Personally, the two must follow,
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by shannonher(f): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2008
i was hoping more people would go for pretty face

my body is very ugly sad

sooo pretty face + ugly bod :] yay

or for guys, handsome face and "ugly" bod

late reply is late.
by the way
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by richo(m): 2:14am On Oct 23, 2008
u can always wear her a skii mask to cover the ugly face but wat can u do to conceal a girl's "sack of potato-like" body? cheesy
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by shannonher(f): 3:51am On Oct 23, 2008
well i mean theres always sexy lingerie, your only really having sex with the vagina. not the ugly boobs etc
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by Cayon(f): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2008
Butter Face
n. A girl who is hot, except for her (but her, butter) face.

A homonym that sounds like "but her face." To call a woman a "butter face" is to say her body is very sexy but her face is ugly.

She's a butter face: everything is sexy "butter" but her face.

[b]Tori spelling is a butter face[/b]http://www.hollyscoop.com/tori-spelling/tori-spelling-selling-her-house_18138.aspx
Re: Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? by Toksbaba(m): 5:40am On Nov 25, 2009
Well there is nothing like having a good body structure i mean (figure cool shape, i can handle ugly faces but ugly shapes no way,cos fine shapes can hide ugly faces smiley without anybody noticing but otherway round guy i beg make una check am out now.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.