Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38396 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by princess1000: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Who are igbo? . You pple get sense at all?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
[size=18pt]But even Fashola does not have a PVC. Enough of all these beer palour hypothesis and sentiments. Why do most igbo people always believe some group of people are witch hunting them..... Its a stale mindset which is not expected from a reasonably enlightened people, even the hausas we think are not educated and live in abject poverty dont reason like this......[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Uncletony(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I feel really insulted.

Full time idiot!!!...u never see insult. As 4 ur info; lagos belong to igbos & dey shall take it in due time. Slowpoke!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
APc, APC....how many times have I called you. Your time in lagos state is over. .....gently pack your juju comot there now. .....

AGBAJE THE NEXT GOVERNOR

GEJ TILL TERRORIST BUHARI CONDEMNED BOKO HARAM

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Rawani: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
banki:
so Fashola hate ibos so much, he went to inec looked at over 6million cards sieved through then found the ones that are ibo names he then seized them?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
deeptesting:

I am from SS and reside in Lagos,got my PVC in less then 10minutes... Where are you people getting this stories?
What sort of foolishness is this to polarize the system?

#March4Buhari
Don't mind these fools. I was even at a newspaper stand at Gbagada on Saturday. I had interaction with some people there. Some of them were from Rivers and they have gotten their PVC. Even some yeebos I met there have gotten theirs. What da hell is wrong with these people? Always crying and whining. It's a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:

I have been there. The shaking Niger bridge, the Oju-iku sculpture after the bridge at Onitcha, then the market, all the way to Awka. There is usually a small city centre and the rest are hamlets. I passed a few Igwe houses.

The igbo man's mentality is to build the biggest house in the neighbourhood. The collection of new huge properties is impressive and you see the evidence of personal wealth. Evidence that money is new to these people. Igbo should stop building empty mansions all over the place and focus on creating viable Economy, self sustaining, catering for the teeming Igbo youth.
I read in the news that Fayose warned all landlords in ekiti to build toilets for them, people with money can't build a house with toilets. Una dey carry shit cook soup?

7 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Jokay07(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Seriously
due to their flying level of ignorance, that midget thought that Fashola has a direct connection with inec to withold their pvc as if igbo is the tribe in lagos grin , when others are complaining about low collection of pvc, the only thing that ''THING'' could think of is to apportion the prblm to a particular tribe. This got me laughing. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
deeptesting:

I am from SS and reside in Lagos,got my PVC in less then 10minutes... Where are you people getting this stories?
What sort of foolishness is this to polarize the system?

#March4Buhari
Shut up you are a yoruba man...
Elections must be fair, provide igbo's with their PVC's to vote whosoever they want.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by dabossman(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Well, I don't know about other neighbourhoods, but where I picked up my own PVC yesterday at LG Primary School in Idimu, no one was denied their PVC's based on tribal sentiments. I saw Igbos on the same queue with me collect their cards. Some Hausa guys were also there. The girl standing in front of me had an Itsekiri name on her TVC. The INEC guy coordinating the other officials was very helpful as he aided people in confirming if their card was at that centre; and if it wasn't he directed them to where to check. of course there were people who couldn't find their cards and they varied in tribe and gender.

Mind you, yesterday was the first time I actually went out to collect my card. Prior to that I had been too busy or too lazy to go and get the PVC. There are many like me here, who haven't even made an effort yet.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by thewarrior72: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
berem:
All these rumours flying around that Igbos are being denied their PVC are all baseless lies until one person should come out and prove it that their cards were withheld.

Nonsense!!!
ONE WORD....EFULEFU

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by chinwemine(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
which ibo PVC, i have collected mine at polling unit at okokomaiko. most of my friend doing business at Alaba dont not have time going to collect theirs because of time. so why d hate.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by biodunid: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lies, lies and lies!

All my SS and SE colleagues here in Lagos have their PVCs unlike me. I didn't bother to go collect because I really don't see GEJ allowing us to vote him out. I suspect this matter will be decided beyond the polling booth. Pls note that this hasn't stopped me from doubling my 2011 donation to GMB and, now that GEJ has forced INEC to postpone the elections, I have a chance to do even more and might even collect the PVC for the heck of it.

Pls tell PDP to stop counting me among those who haven't received PVCs. I have chosen so far not to collect it (my wife saw mine when she collected hers) because I simply don't believe GEJ is clueless enough to let us vote him out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mynd44:
This is what happens when Agbaje and Obanikoro play the tribal card
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC threatened hell fire and brimstone if GEJ dare postpone the elections. He has and we are yet to see the "Hell" they promised.
GEJ has shown you all that he is not clueless as you people portray him to be. If you know what chess is, you will understand what he is trying to do to you apc fools! He is a master strategist and he will soon checkmate you all. Just watch and see!

GEJ The MASTER PLANNER!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
chinwemine:
which ibo PVC, i have collected mine at polling unit at okokomaiko. most of my friend doing business at Alaba dont not have time going to collect theirs because of time. so why d hate.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by yayitifury: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Evidence...picture of the hide out or link to the voice recording......just don't how people think and what they take us for on this medium....

My friend okonkwo and anayo are with their PVC aren't they ibo's.....

Sai buhari and ambode till jesus come
March4buhari

Sanguine77:

People like you should not be allowed access to the internet. Why should you insult people who did you no wrong? The Igbo pple are hardworking, peace-loving and travellers. Many of them have lived in Lagos before you were born and if they aspire to govern Lagos state, you go and live in Owerri and aspire to govern there too. Resist every urge to run your mouth and incite with hate speeches. I know of an Igbo guy who went to collect his PVC around Agege when he got a call that if he will swear to vote for APC, he shd come to a location and collect his PVC. There is a calculated attempt to disenfranchise the SE and SS from voting in Lagos. APC is change indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by gp6liveth(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Many SS and SE Peeps i called i Lagos complained that their PVC has been Stolen. that they went to INEC and they Couldn't Find their PVC,This is a crime against Humanity and its happening in Lagos now,i guess the Politicians and the INEC officials are working Hand In Hand to make sure that other Tribes From Ss and SE in Lagos did not vote Because of their Large Numbers,Am Asking INEC to allow the Use of Temporal Cards to be used in Lagos.

Even here in Bayelsa most of us could not find our PVC. Jega why? Why disenfranchising us?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by paycash: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
An igbo man will never left his business for PVC in Lagos for who Jimi ? OK keep lie lie up and down.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Ibos will do anything to inflate their importance. Saying the state government is hoarding their PVCs, when it is not INEC, is like saying that it is afraid of their voting strength when that same strength can't be placed behind sam okoroji, an ibo man, to enable him arrive alausa. This whining has to stop.

You're intelligent,thank you.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fashola

Witholding PVC

How on earth us that possible?

Please stop misleading my countrymen with gibberish rumors like this.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
may thunder wipe your families out of the earth,one thing I know for sure is that fools like you from the most remote part of ogbomosho hav no place here in lagos,you are nothing but a tout,street orchin,go back to the bush where u came from ,people like you doesn't suppose to live among the decent people,
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Leez(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.
Pdp what is this nonsense naaaa??
Since when did fashola become LG workers who are lazy af?
Oh and back to OP stfu!!!so the other hausa and yoruba peeps wey neva get pvc nko?
Yimu!!!

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by 2tek: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
what of those who have not registered and want to register now. can there still be new voters registration?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Justcash:
This is unfair. It should make the Frontpage! I am very disappointed with Fashola.

So U believe this rubbish.

SMH.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by chalerea(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.

It seems to me that your reasoning is zero .
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:

You dey mind the mofos or when did Fashola turn to INEC official?

U are a wiseman.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by efedavies: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
i was surpose to collect mine,got there for only the inec guy to tell me that mine is not ready and fortunately for me i saw the guy before me that we did the registration together collecting his,but mine was not included i wonder what lagos state are up too.for the record i did mine in munshin.
the inec guy collected my name and phone number but i observed that there were like six other names before mine but i didnt took time to check if it were SS OR SE names but for me am from SS
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by eejo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
ayindejimmy:

even Fasola and his wife have not collected PVC. Google that. you igbos are just too tribalistic. 'two igbo said they cannot find their PVC s 'so you sumed it up that fasola is holding it. for what!
but apc want elections to hold
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by bilaya(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Ibos will do anything to inflate their importance. Saying the state government is hoarding their PVCs, when it is not INEC, is like saying that it is afraid of their voting strength when that same strength can't be placed behind sam okoroji, an ibo man, to enable him arrive alausa. This whining has to stop.

Shut up you dirty tribalistic pig.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by bilaya(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:

Another low life Yoruba tribalist
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by dozymars(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Liars. I am Igbo living in Lagos and i have collected my pvc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos / How Igbos Stoned Awolowo In Aba — Adebanjo / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.